• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

You made no damn sense. I read bleach multiple times and watched the anime multiple times. Don't associate that with not looking at databooks that could he completely wrong and have been. 🤡 and not a man

You made no damn sense. I read bleach multiple times and watched the anime multiple times. Don't associate that with not looking at databooks that could he completely wrong. 🤡 and not a man
b82e22859c32a6dcd3f698aa8a05b33455ca1530f39ac828d766a8b1c5971713_1.jpg

You made no damn sense. I read bleach multiple times and watched the anime multiple times. Don't associate that with not looking at databooks that could he completely wrong. 🤡 and not a man
So you read it but then you didn't read any of the supplemental material and asked questions that are answered on the pages you were asking about then? Got it. The absolute state of this woman

Apple shut up. I'm not trying to get them globally invalidated. I'm explaining why I didn't care to ******* read it
Stop. You are an attention *****. You were told the reason why it was accepted. You said you didn't agree. People told you to do something about it. You didn't want to. Now you're complaining about the same shit. This sums it up. Which means you should shut up and sit your ass down and read the databooks instead of crying about it.

I. Didn't. Care. To. Keep. Following. Them. Because. They. Are. Not. Purely. Factual. Thus. I. Care. More. About. The. Manga. Something. Everyone. Can. Relate. To.

Do you understand me now?

I. Didn't. Care. To. Keep. Following. Them. Because. They. Are. Not. Purely. Factual. Thus. I. Care. More. About. The. Manga. Something. Everyone. Can. Relate. To.

Do you understand me now?
Nothing is purely factual. The manga itself has retcons and contradictions, clearly the only way to scale is to disregard it too

Anyway, my bad I deal with alot of toxicity and annoying ppl being on reddit alot so my tolerance for shade, rudeness is low. But there's also no point in only coming here to argue something controversial so

Wasn't that a thing though? I remember there was captain stats that people didn't take seriously so thats actually why I stopped looking for those and relied on anime and manga
the databook stats of the captains aren't even that wrong, they are just a bit an oversimplification because they are not made for vs debating but they are decent, they put yama aizen and unohana as the strongest by stats compared to other captains which is very true.

Last edited:
Back