• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I've found an even more based way to get Ichigo's mask multiplier.

Bankai Ichigo~base Grimmjow<base Grimmjow GRC(10x)<res Grimmjow(believed he could fight Ichigo even after Ichigo no-sold his GRC, and damaged the Ichigo who no-sold his GRC)<res Grimmjow GRC(10x)<Desgarron(stated to be Grimmjow's ultimate attack and his best attack)<wounded fatigued masked Ichigo(completely overwhelmed Desgarron)

Therefore hollowfication is a 100x multiplier 🗿
You = mrk

also that tyrion introduction on the first book

FYI there is a comic covering the 1st book that i just found
For real though , do you think that :
A) george was genuinely trying to make darkstar treatening
B) he is purposely cringe and incompetent and is gonna die like fodder
C) he is george edgy OC because their names are similar

Last edited:
For real though , do you think that :
A) george was genuinely trying to make darkstar treatening
B) he is purposely cringe and incompetent and is gonna die like fodder
C) he is geore edgy OC because their names are similar
either A or C

i think he is legit a good fighter, as they say that currently on dorne there is no one better than him, so i doubt he will die like fodder

I was thinking,does Ichigo Reach Dwarf Star atleast with all the boosts?
5A + 5x(bankai), 10x GRC, 10x Getsuga Tensho?

I was thinking,does Ichigo Reach Dwarf Star atleast with all the boosts?
5A + 5x(bankai), 10x GRC, 10x Getsuga Tensho?
  • Characters that are Large Planet level scaling from True Bankai Merged Hollow Form Ichigo's Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou are 3.57 Ninatons

• Characters that are Large Planet level scaling from True Bankai Merged Hollow Form Ichigo's Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou are 3.57 Ninatons
How does this make sense?
  • Characters that are Large Planet level scaling from True Bankai Merged Hollow Form Ichigo are 357 Yottatons

• Wouldnt GRCGT give a bigger boost than 10x since it is the combination of GrC and Getsuga Tensho?

How does this make sense?
  • Characters that are Large Planet level scaling from True Bankai Merged Hollow Form Ichigo are 357 Yottatons

• Wouldnt GRCGT give a bigger boost than 10x since it is the combination of GrC and Getsuga Tensho?
Unquantifiable. All we can say certainly is that it’s at least 10x, which is why it’s that way on the profile.

Unquantifiable. All we can say certainly is that it’s at least 10x, which is why it’s that way on the profile.
I really hate that sometimes, Unquantifiable.
We obviously know its supposed to be stronger, even if you Lowball it to absolute heaven and say GT is 2x boost.

Back