• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

can u link an example? and characters by themselves, no avatars

Note: The Contumelia seem to be one of the cases when the creators did not apply the full implications of a higher-dimensional scale

TLDR: creators have no idea how Higher D works

Note: The Contumelia seem to be one of the cases when the creators did not apply the full implications of a higher-dimensional scale

TLDR: creators have no idea how Higher D works
maybe it is, but as I said, you can be 5D, but your attack power can also be 4D scale, it depends on the fiction of the writer. Of course, unless this exceptional situation is shown or expressed in the series, we consider the character to have 5D attack power, but I just wanted to say that a 5D character may not be a 5D ap.

So, I looked on Sosuke Aizen and seen that in his Resistance tabber he has twice Space-Time Manipulation: Space-Time Manipulation (Was able to destroy Kōtotsu and only strayed from his course slightly. Being chased by Kōtotsu can throw someone to a different time period), Gravity Manipulation, Deconstruction and more Space-Time Manipulation (Was able to withstand his own Kurohitsugi)...shouldn't it be just one as its pointless to have the same power linked twice if its not an substitution situation (ex: Earth Manipulation|Vibration Manipulation).

So, I think it should be changed to:

Space-Time Manipulation (Was able to destroy Kōtotsu and only strayed from his course slightly. Being chased by Kōtotsu can throw someone to a different time period. Was able to withstand his own Kurohitsugi), Gravity Manipulation and Deconstruction (Was able to withstand his own Kurohitsugi)

or

Space-Time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, and Deconstruction (Was able to destroy Kōtotsu and only strayed from his course slightly. Being chased by Kōtotsu can throw someone into a different time period. Was able to withstand his own Kurohitsugi) - which is even shorter but still explains the same things.

Saying this here as its a minor change and I don't think a thread is needed. It's not a nerf/upgrade or the like - just a formatting change.

I'd say the first one is clearer, since only Kurohitsugi matters for gravity manip and deconstruction resistance, while grouping then together makes it shorter it could cause confusion about Kototsu having gravity manip and deconstruction for people not well versed in Bleach

I'm personally more of a fan of the 2nd option, looks cleaner compared to the 1st option.

Also i heavily doubt people would get the misconception about the Kototsu having Decon and Gravity Manipulation given the actual text provided within the ( ) explains that it only pertains to his resistances towards Time-Space Manipulation.

There's also something else i would add to the text and that is to clarify the level of Deconstruction that Aizen resist.

Something like "Space-Time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, and Deconstruction (Atomic: Was able to destroy Kōtotsu and only strayed from his course slightly. Being chased by Kōtotsu can throw someone into a different time period. Was able to withstand his own Kurohitsugi)" would work fine imo.

I wonder what happen to mod souls when they die. Are they still part of the cycle because they're souls? or excluded from it because they're artificial ?

CzGXm9s_d.webp

4HSGdZf_d.webp

Back