• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

unknown.png

🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒

is reflecting reishi light, you have to prove reishi light = light, so it not truly a black hole
Although this rebuttal has already been addressed, there's no such thing as "reishi light". Light is literally just oscillating electromagnetic waves and we've seen and been told countless times in bleach that spirit energy and/or reishi can emit light

Does any calc about Las Nochas ever include the Espadas Castles?
Like the Cero Oscuras calc
Blame Kubo for not drawing things as for pixel scaling. He should have studied better and drawn all perfectly so that we can pixel scale. Statements doesn't mean anything 🥱.

Is confirmed to suck all the reishi in the circle in the sky. Reishi is not light. It’s not really a black hole if it can’t suck light, and reishi ain’t Light. All I’m saying is that reishi isn’t light and you will need to prove it. But since majority agrees with me, that it isn’t light, GG.

I’ll just ignore the comments above and assume people are bad a reading comprehension.

Last edited:
Candice and group need High 6-A ratings.

Was kenpachi even weakened after his fight with gremmy? Its only really assumed because the girls two shot him. But maybe they are just strong? Their profiles note a weakened kenpachi but was he?

For one he didn't take off his eye patch. He did go shikai but this seemed like it was just to test out what his sword can do more than the actual need for it. He even says he never cut something like that before so I doubt it was necessary but more like, oh I wanna try this.

Secondly after the fight he was moving normally, talking normally, and behaving normally. There was zero sign of weakness. He even does a speed feat to which candice is surprised he was able to do that. Hinting he's a monster because he's that healthy after fighting gremmy. They **** him up and kenpachi notes that they did him in when ichigo comes. I think the reality is for us the viewers gremmy was a big fight, but for kenpachi it wasn't. Not only did he not remove his patch, he seemed bored, after fight he acted completely normal and did a speed feat. And liloto said plan was to attack after he was worn out a bit. Which would be accurate considering his behavior after the fight. But not worn out enough to the point of a one shot. They are just strong

So let's see. Sternritter girls. (6-A)
Base kenpachi (6-A)
Yamamoto (High 6-A)
Bazz B (High 6-A)
Dual shikai ichigo (high 6-A)

Candice and Menias two shot a 6-A(kenpachi) For all we know Candice probably one shotted. He looked like he was out cold from her attack. Bazz B whom is high 6-A can't beat them with a single burner finger hinting he has to use more. Candice canceled out an attack from a high 6-A with a casual attack. They both were causal yes. Ichigo is on a higher scaling chain ofc. Basically it seems more like the Sternritter girls are High 6-A rather than 6-A. Don't have to scale them to dual ichigo but their justification should be

High 6-A (Along with Menias incapacitated kenpachi with only two attacks. A single burner finger from Bazz B isn't enough for them and canceled out a getsuga from a non-serious ichigo with a casual attack of her own.)

In summary even if he didn't fight gremmy those girls would violate him unless he went shikai

Last edited:
Candice and group need High 6-A ratings.

Was kenpachi even weakened after his fight with gremmy? Its only really assumed because the girls two shot him. But maybe they are just strong? Their profiles note a weakened kenpachi but was he?

For one he didn't take off his eye patch. He did go shikai but this seemed like it was just to test out what his sword can do more than the actual need for it. He even says he never cut something like that before so I doubt it was necessary but more like, oh I wanna try this.

Secondly after the fight he was moving normally, talking normally, and behaving normally. There was zero sign of weakness. He even does a speed feat to which candice is surprised he was able to do that. Hinting he's a monster because he's that healthy after fighting gremmy. They **** him up and kenpachi notes that they did him in when ichigo comes. I think the reality is for us the viewers gremmy was a big fight, but for kenpachi it wasn't. Not only did he not remove his patch, he seemed bored, after fight he acted completely normal and did a speed feat. And liloto said plan was to attack after he was worn out a bit. Which would be accurate considering his behavior after the fight. But not worn out enough to the point of a one shot. They are just strong

So let's see. Sternritter girls. (6-A)
Base kenpachi (6-A)
Yamamoto (High 6-A)
Bazz B (High 6-A)
Dual shikai ichigo (high 6-A)

Candice and Menias two shot a 6-A(kenpachi) For all we know Candice probably one shotted. He looked like he was out cold from her attack. Bazz B whom is high 6-A can't beat them with a single burner finger hinting he has to use more. Candice canceled out an attack from a high 6-A with a casual attack. They both were causal yes. Ichigo is on a higher scaling chain ofc. Basically it seems more like the Sternritter girls are High 6-A rather than 6-A. Don't have to scale them to dual ichigo but their justification should be

High 6-A (Along with Menias incapacitated kenpachi with only two attacks. A single burner finger from Bazz B isn't enough for them and canceled out a getsuga from a non-serious ichigo with a casual attack of her own.)

In summary even if he didn't fight gremmy those girls would violate him unless he went shikai
as a wise man once said "if you feel strongly about it, make a crt about it"

Weezel "W" reacted to it and bend it away from Yhwach.

0597-006.png
True but it's not very useful as we only see it shine and nothing else. Now if he shot a light/laser beam at yhwach and Nianzol reacted to it then that could be useful for scaling but sadly we just don't have enough info.

It’s named golden splendor. Splendor means the brightness of the sun. A light based sword seems like the intent.
It works in a way. He is supposed to be lightning-fast Tenjiro in base form. Or at least he holds that title. A zanpakutou that increases his speeds wouldn't be that far fetch.

It works in a way. He is supposed to be lightning-fast Tenjiro in base form. Or at least he holds that title. A zanpakutou that increases his speeds wouldn't be that far fetch.
Given how he’s known for his shunpo, I imagine he can turn himself into a splendor to amp his speed

Back