• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Naruto's fodder ass Biryani mode ain't doing much. That was actually such a shit power up in the series, I don't think I've ever seen a more useless powerup than that in anime.

But if they think Naruto wins, it is what it is.
Naruto's Baryon mode has low shit on a soul that can live up to a thousand years. He didn't even manage to kill a low 5-B dimensional being who only had 4 days left to live. That Fodderyon mode won't even injure Ichigo. Also I think Seth and Clyde forgot that Ichigo was Soul Crush that instantly blitz Naruto into complete nothingness. Note: Fodderyon mode will make Kurama dead after using it for less than 15 minutes.

Hey guy what do you think about Transcending beings getting death manipulation.

Ikko couldn't be killed so he was sealed by Ichibe. But Transcended Kenpachi killed him.
Yhwach was still alive and couldn't regenerate tensa zangestu killed him and he was like dead but not dead state.
Possibly Aizen can do the same thing.

I found something in AppleLord thread pretty much everyone was distracted. No one actually pointed this out. If you guys check this you can see Ichigo does change the future. Yhwach calculation for Ichigo was changed pretty much.

I don't rememeber correctly but wasn't Ikko not killed because that would upset the balance of soul flow?
Not sure. Let's see what other members say about that. Because pretty much Ikko was sealed because they couldn't kill him off beside if it was about Balance why would they seal or kenpachi killed him nothing happened though.

Also we only have 3 perfectly transcended beings.
Ichigo feat is clear cut death manipulation. Yhwach was having a pep talk. He said his powers were stopped and he was getting back(alomost got it back) also we can see yhwach really got his powers back at the end. If it was normal attack he couldn't have dead.

Kenpachi has massive reiatsu strong enough to fight Hikone a transceded being. I don't know how much the novels hold weight when it comes to powerscaling , i will Just wait for Kubo to continue Bleach to see if it contradicts anything and clear the confusion to have a proper scaling.

Tybw after the fight it's clearly mentioned kenpachi reastu can't be perceived. But it's like he can be traced and then he erases his reastu then again it's gets perceived by others.
Which literally shows he probably Transcended being but he couldn't hide his Reatsu kinda thing

I don't think you understood what i said. Giant Gerard became stronger than Shikai Kenny , so you would have to argue Gerard , Toshiro , and possibly Byakuya also posses transced levels of power.

Again Transcended and power are different things. You need to understand Gin blitzed Aizen even though he was Transcended.
Kenpachi for now is just a Shinigami, if Gerard who was having trouble against Toshiro could beat Kenny then he at that moment wasn't a transceded character.

Transcedency could ve used to refer to characters who in both power and physically transcend the races such as Shinigami and Hollow.

Kenpachi for now is just a Shinigami, if Gerard who was having trouble against Toshiro could beat Kenny then he at that moment wasn't a transceded character.

Transcedency could ve used to refer to characters who in both power and physically transcend the races such as Shinigami and Hollow.
Gerald ain't a shinigami. Can you send the scan where it's stated Transcended characters should be stronger than everyone

Kenpachi is never stated to be transceded in the manga in any way. As far as we know physically he's just a shinigami with massive reiatsu and physical strength. If Manga kenny were to be seen as tramscended then logically Toshiro , Gerard , Perninda and possibly Mayuri and Byakuya could be transcended as well

Kenpachi is never stated to be transceded in the manga in any way. As far as we know physically he's just a shinigami with massive reiatsu and physical strength. If Manga kenny were to be seen as tramscended then logically Toshiro , Gerard , Perninda and possibly Mayuri and Byakuya could be transcended as well
Transcended is more like a state of being rather than a level of power.

does the choujirou bankai thing (driscoll stealing it but it being weaker than it was a thousand years ago according to yama) apply to any stolen bankai. Like is a bankai significantly weaker when a quincy has it or uses it.

totally not about to try and argue that ichibei negged a significantly weaker version of zanka no tachi with his hax. hahahhahahahaha;)

does the choujirou bankai thing (driscoll stealing it but it being weaker than it was a thousand years ago according to yama) apply to any stolen bankai. Like is a bankai significantly weaker when a quincy has it or uses it.

totally not about to try and argue that ichibei negged a significantly weaker version of zanka no tachi with his hax. hahahhahahahaha;)
Yhwach had amp from many Sterns after he defeated Yama. Ichibe definitely fought a stronger version of yhwach.

will we ever get zero squad bankai reveals if those losers have it (not including ichibe)
I was also hyped to see other zanpactos.
They are special in some catagory they never revealed their zanpacto abilities.

Possibility is Kubo has planned something for hell Arc and they will reveal it and save their reputation and show us that they surpasses gotie 13 🌚

ik but ichibei inked out the medallion and also theres the choujirou thing with his bankai being weaker while in the possesion of driscoll
You see if anyone can steal Yama Bankai. Then Jugram could have stole it. Yhwach didn't allowed him to steal it. It's pretty much obvious that Yhwach and Yama are relative. But i would say Yama stomps yhwach (without almighty) because of better hax.

Imagine in a year when Bleach booms, deathbattle becomes bias to Bleach.
Doubt it. Next death battle could be Yhwach vs Kaguya after the Bleach anime finishes airing and Kaguya will either win via ash bone or ETSB. Death Battle doesn't considered Aizen or Madara to be immortal, they think they have great regenaration and can be killed. That means neither Kaguya or Yhwach will be immortal but claim Yhwach has nothing to counter Kaguya's regeneration. Death Battle uses feats and not "what if powers" the characters may have or not.

Kenpachi didn't killed Ikkimikidomoe. Kenpachi slashed Ikkimikidomoe who went back to its sword sealed state and Oetsu took the sword back and hide it.

Wouldn't these two scans prove that Kenpachi is transcendent? We know that he lowers his Spiritual Pressure to make the fights he's in even iirc.
Kenny vs Brain bro 1
Kenny vs Brain bro 2

Last edited:
Doubt it. Next death battle could be Yhwach vs Kaguya after the Bleach anime finishes airing and Kaguya will either win via ash bone or ETSB. Death Battle doesn't considered Aizen or Madara to be immortal, they think they have great regenaration and can be killed. That means neither Kaguya or Yhwach will be immortal but claim Yhwach has nothing to counter Kaguya's regeneration. Death Battle uses feats and not "what if powers" the characters may have or not.

Just remember this (probably a repost):
4d4e40uqa2481.png

Hey guy what do you think about Transcending beings getting death manipulation.

Ikko couldn't be killed so he was sealed by Ichibe. But Transcended Kenpachi killed him.
Yhwach was still alive and couldn't regenerate tensa zangestu killed him and he was like dead but not dead state.
Possibly Aizen can do the same thing.
Anyone 🥱

Transcended is more like a state of being rather than a level of power.
I think its both, but for the latter, it should be supported by the context, like Aizen’s transcendence.
His transcendence was both reaching a higher state + a higher level of power because that is what he desired from the Hogyoku.

Apple is right lol. Also the only reason Ichibei didn’t kill Iki was because of how many souls he possessed and that would’ve messed up the soul cycle, not because he couldn’t. So that’s a hard no for death manipulation. Ichigo killing Yhwach is weird. Like did Yhwach regain the power he was stripped from and not the Almighty yet? He didn’t regain all his powers by the time Ichigo cut him down so that’s why he couldn’t use the Almighty to bring himself back. Still a hard no on death manipulation

Back