• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Apple is right lol. Also the only reason Ichibei didn’t kill Iki was because of how many souls he possessed and that would’ve messed up the soul cycle, not because he couldn’t. So that’s a hard no for death manipulation. Ichigo killing Yhwach is weird. Like did Yhwach regain the power he was stripped from and not the Almighty yet? He didn’t regain all his powers by the time Ichigo cut him down so that’s why he couldn’t use the Almighty to bring himself back. Still a hard no on death manipulation
Yhwach literally shown to back to his normal states. Also silver arrow just stopped his power didn't permanently stripped off. Ichigo cutting shouldn't matter if it's just raw power. Also so Kenpachi killed ikko did something happened ?

Yhwach literally shown to back to his normal states. Also silver arrow just stopped his power didn't permanently stripped off. Ichigo cutting shouldn't matter if it's just raw power. Also so Kenpachi killed ikko did something happened ?
Ichibei came down and sealed him before he could bring himself back to life.

Is Kariya an underrated villain? To me, I think he's pretty cool and deserves more popularity.
he's a pretty cool villain but no one watches bounto arc because of the way the story of the bountos is handled and the side characters are pretty mundane and boring

yeah, Sternritters fear bankai? oh plz i wondered why this dude who wasn't at full cheer yet could body kensei in bankai, then gets the maximum cheer amp from james + volstandig form on top, Just so renji could look good.

he's a pretty cool villain but no one watches bounto arc because of the way the story of the bountos is handled and the side characters are pretty mundane and boring
Reminds me of when I thought Bount arc was canon when he appeared while Ichigo was fighting against White in his dimension.

Question to anyone who has been to CV,

What's up with all the bleach hate in the forum? it's not as bad as it was now, but that forum is quite wild for some reason.

What's up with all the bleach hate in the forum? it's not as bad as it was now, but that forum is quite wild for some reason.

Probably still stuck in the past when it was "cool" to make fun of Bleach. The amount of Naruto wank there is still insane tho.

If Kubo said "planets" delete the message quickly.
If you haven't noticed. Most of the questions Kubo answers are long ones, those that seem to confuse the questioner itself on his page, or those that are simply short but about the characters's chest.

Idk, people likely don't like other stuff being above Naruto. I know there was shit being thrown when Fairy Tail 100 year quest got an "LS feat". It's just is what it is.

You know, Would Mugetsu look different if Eos Ichigo Uses it? Since he accepted Both sided would it be more powerfull or look different?
Maybe black/red with White?

I think he thought he was above that iirc.

Lmao, he must've been the one who did the Naruto vs LT thread I saw. It's actually disturbing that he's not the only one who wanks Naruto that hard. That Hody_Jones guy is also pretty delusional.

What NinjaRizer said was pretty fax: " CV Bleach downplay so bad they could convince people that drinking Bleach is good for you because it's so weak"

That post killed me lmao

hope we get to see jushiro actually fight this sternritter that we don't even know in the anime.

Last edited:
Back