• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

not really, he complaing of how people see the universal scale and basically then say "there is no other scale to ichigo other than universal, therefore there is no way naruto beats him, unless he is lowered"

he is not really complaining of people saying that ichigo beats naruto
Naw he was definitely annoyed that everyone believes Ichigo is uni and that Naruto doesnt make it out of tier 5.

Yeah, curious how there's a universal Naruto. Cause the only thing I can think of is ESTB and that doesn't really scale to anyone iirc. The latest highlight video was super dickish though.

You have to pull some insane mental gymnastics for that. At least for Ichigo you can do some scaling with Reiatsu and whatever to SK or Yhwank, but Naruto doesn't have anything like that.

Also I finished Semon Delayer's manga already

Caffeine. And TBF he has been smacking people for 10 years.

Smacking people off his server? I mean I've seen some of his videos here and there and sometimes his reasons are kinda faulty for certain arguments. I really don't think he's gone 10 years without taking an L (although he probably won't admit it).

also if you believe the games are canon theres a scan that shows kaguya uni :ROFLMAO:
Bleach Brave Souls Aizen be like:
dd0.png

It kinda has to imo. The anime should take precedence over the manga since Kubo implied that the anime will have explanations for things in the manga that we didn't get to see.

Obviously Manga > Anime in most cases, but here we have Kubo involved in the anime itself and adding on to missing parts

It kinda has to imo. The anime should take precedence over the manga since Kubo implied that the anime will have explanations for things in the manga that we didn't get to see.

Obviously Manga > Anime in most cases, but here we have Kubo involved in the anime itself and adding on to missing parts
I feel that maybe even if the anime bends over backwards to demonstrate that the realms are universe sized or form a universe that the argument will then be that yhwach doesn't scale

Naruto's uni meta is just the same as Bleach's but more vague, less canon, and less preponderance of evidence lol
Ha Wouldn't say that Naruto's uni meta comes from kaguya and momoshiki. I debunked momoshki's entirely. But kaguya is a bit of a shaky one. The dimension she was busting didn't show a star in it. Also the fact the moon naruto made didn't go into orbit means the dimension is small. Probably planet level.

Their also called lava,ice,gravity and sand spaces which is suggestion only the planets are her space

What I’ve heard from him was just the Sekai thing.
The sekai thing is not the whole argument. It's stated the garganata is right outside the worlds so we know this means their dimensions. Then we another dimension boundary called the dangai keeping them apart. We also see space itself collapsing when the Quincy upset the balance not mention cfyow implies their not planets. All this strongly suggest their dimensions.

I feel that maybe even if the anime bends over backwards to demonstrate that the realms are universe sized or form a universe that the argument will then be that yhwach doesn't scale

That would literally make no sense as we saw him covering the realms with his black goo, the anime would definitely show it spreading. Also didn't they spend 10 years looking for his excess sperm to clean up until Kazui got rid of it?

That would literally make no sense as we saw him covering the realms with his black goo, the anime would definitely show it spreading. Also didn't they spend 10 years looking for his excess sperm to clean up until Kazui got rid of it?
yeah but they'd just say that he was trying to destabilize the soul cycle thus destroying the realms

Ha Wouldn't say that Naruto's uni meta comes from kaguya and momoshiki. I debunked momoshki's entirely. But kaguya is a bit of a shaky one. The dimension she was busting didn't show a star in it. Also the fact the moon naruto made didn't go into orbit means the dimension is small. Probably planet level.

Their also called lava,ice,gravity and sand spaces which is suggestion only the planets are her space
Tmk the strongest argument is RTN.

@Deathberry

That argument doesn't really hold considering CYFOW implying that the soul cycle isn't a thing and could be a lie and the fact that we had all the espada other than Harribel, Grimmjow, and Nel died and yet we had nothing happening that resembled the trembling of the realms when the Soul King died.

We also know that Ichibei wasn't even there when the worlds split so, I dunno.

We're just gonna have to see when the time comes.

Last edited:
Back