• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

mrk behavior #doesntunderstandcontext
Oh, I understand it got new abilities. It can’t be stolen because only Yhwach knew about its true powers, potentially via Almighty. (Yamamoto didn’t used those abilities in the past but Yhwach knew everything that was going to happen up to Ichibei’s dead- which reminds me- why didn’t he saw Aizen putting him under KS again?)

The bankai can’t be stolen by the Quincy if they didn’t knew its full abilities, or so Yamamoto said. But Yamma didn’t got any stronger.

That's not my point. My whole argument is Aizen never known full extent of Bankai Yama.

If you are trying Transcended Aizen > Yama. Yes you can make argument. But i am just giving reasons why Aizen wouldn't have known full extent of Bankai Yama.

Monster Aizen legit stated in databook to Transcended everything. He definitely should scale above Bankai Yama.

For like the 1 billionth time, you dont need to make any scaling between Butterflyzen and Yama to know Butterflyzen is stronger. He's got better scaling... Yama's best scaling is SS destruction overtime, Butterflyzen scales to WSK who scales to multiple realm destruction and above Senna's feat which scales to 2 realm destruction, it's no question.

That's not my point. My whole argument is Aizen never known full extent of Bankai Yama.
He didn’t. Neither did Kubo at the time.
If you are trying Transcended Aizen > Yama. Yes you can make argument. But i am just giving reasons why Aizen wouldn't have known full extent of Bankai Yama.
Same can be said about the opposite line.
Monster Aizen legit stated in databook to Transcended everything.
Everything at that point in time. Yamamoto’s Bankai wasn’t revealed yet. And neither was Yhwach or Soul King and transcendent Aizen still doesn’t compare to the God tiers at the end of the manga who didn’t exist when that statement was made.
He definitely should scale above Bankai Yama.
No evidence for him to scale. By evidence, Ichigo > Yhwach > Muken Aizen > Transcendent Aizen

That already debunks Aizen transcending everything.

For like the 1 billionth time, you dont need to make any scaling between Butterflyzen and Yama to know Butterflyzen is stronger. He's got better scaling... Yama's best scaling is SS destruction overtime, Butterflyzen scales to WSK who scales to multiple realm destruction and above Senna's feat which scales to 2 realm destruction, it's no question.
Bankai Yamamoto holding back scales to this true. Let’s not ignore Yammoto overtime feat is because he literally is holding back to not wipe everything.

Bankai Yamamoto holding back scales to this true. Let’s not ignore Yammoto overtime feat is because he literally is holding back to not wipe everything.
Let's also not ignore the fact that the feat can be lowballed to 6-A (actually it can be lowballed to Low 6-B if you only use the temperature statement to scale since that's a verbatim number), unlike the feat Aizen scales above (Senna's being Low 5-B+). Yama's feat is more dubious as to whether or not it's surface level or planetary, wherein WSK stability is very clearly planetary (assuming planet sized realms).

Bankai Yama = casual overtime realm bust that isn't even guaranteed to mean entire realm destruction, narratively hailed as the strongest in the Gotei 13 during his entire time in office

Butterflyzen = stated to be WSK tier, multi-realm to arguably entire universal stability with the support of vastly outscaling the MoN multi-realm destruction feats, narratively a god who surpasses Shinigami and Hollows and everything

Feats Aizen wins, narrative Aizen wins.

Let's also not ignore the fact that the feat can be lowballed to 6-A (actually it can be lowballed to Low 6-B if you only use the temperature statement to scale since that's a verbatim number),
You could argue for that. As I could argue for the opposite base on what happened to the floor once Yamamoto cut it with his bankai’s first ability, not the existence erasure one.
unlike the feat Aizen scales above (Senna's being Low 5-B+).
Aizen scales above this feat because a databook says he transcends everything. Which is not only proven not true when certain beings exist above him in power in the last arc, but is kind of vague given Senna is neither Shinigami or hollow. She is a strange phenomenon of nature.
Yama's feat is more dubious as to whether or not it's surface level or planetary, wherein WSK stability is very clearly planetary (assuming planet sized realms).
Both have the same amount of vagueness and evidence to argue each side as I stated above.
Bankai Yama = casual overtime realm bust that isn't even guaranteed to mean entire realm destruction,
A casual Yamamoto holding back not to destroy Soul Society. Intentionally, Yamamoto never went all out.
narratively hailed as the strongest in the Gotei 13 during his entire time in office
Correct.
Butterflyzen = stated to be WSK tier,
The same guy that was stated to not be a Soul King candidate because he wasn’t part Quincy? 💀
multi-realm to arguably entire universal stability with the support of vastly outscaling the MoN multi-realm destruction feats,
The size of the realms is useless in this discussion as it applies to both characters. 🙃
narratively a god who surpasses Shinigami and Hollows and everything
I wonder if you guys will continue to scale Aizen to every single being that shows up in the future just because of an outdated statement. If Aizen was superior to everything - why didn’t he one shot Yhwach and went back to prison? 🤔
Feats Aizen wins, narrative Aizen wins.
Base Aizen feared facing off against Yamamoto and created an arrancar to seal his shikai. Base Aizen feared Kenpachi so much he trapped him in Hueco Mundo until he was ready to fight him after becoming transcendent. Same Kenpachi that Yamamoto feared would become even stronger and refused to train him. Yamamoto who is said to be stronger than Yhwach’s elite guards which includes Lille Barro a “God” confirmed by the God slaying sword of the Ise clan. Aizen been a God means nothing. (Hikone, Ginjo, and Ichigo aren’t Gods either.) Even the novels say Soul King isn’t a God, but a king, and Gantenbainne even worshiped Barragan as a God with his cult according to Kubo. Base Yhwach was able to steal Yamamoto’s Bankai and was stated to be able to wield it. That alone supports his position as the strongest Quincy even in Base and able to defeat Gremmy in combat. The second strongest Quincy able to create worlds, stars, etc. Base Yhwach is already above transcendent Aizen and Yhwach even took precautions from facing Yamamoto’s Bankai like Aizen did against Yamamoto’s Shikai. Heck, we even have hints that Yamamoto and Quilge were transcendent. Just because you don’t like how it contradicts your scaling or the current VSBW doesn’t mean is not there.

Give me a scan from Kubo that says Aizen is stronger than Yamamoto. 😌

Last edited:
Nope go reread my thread
No. I don’t think I will. Concession accepted. (Rule 4)

QhhW9rr_d.webp

h3RXIE1_d.webp

Last edited:
No. I don’t think I will. Concession accepted. (Rule 4)

QhhW9rr_d.webp

h3RXIE1_d.webp
…….. you are aware he didn’t concede right? Him pointing you to his thread is him presenting an argument of his own making that is about the topic at hand. Your refusal to read it is the concession in this case, ironically enough.

Also why tf are you two going back to the Yama vs Butterfly Aizen shit again?

No evidence for him to scale. By evidence, Ichigo > Yhwach > Muken Aizen > Transcendent Aizen

That already debunks Aizen transcending everything.
Transcended everything statement comes from databook. Also nothing debunks that because it's refering to Aizen Transcending soul reapers and hollows. Ichigo is different breed and yhwach was a Quincy.
After fight Monster Aizen lost his power 🙏. Muken Aizen scales in different way.

Same Kenpachi that Yamamoto feared would become even stronger and refused to train him
It was central 46 who feared his power... I mean this is the same old man who also defeating Yhwach in the past and challenging him 1v1 battle, I don't think he really scared to Zaraki.

It's literally stated in the series that Aizen lost his powers (atleast his transcended hybrid powers) by the end of his fight with Ichigo and as Nightmare said Muken Aizen scales differently , he's just base(fused with Zanpakuto) Aizen that got stronger in muken possibly same way as how Ichigo got stronger by training in Dangai

…….. you are aware he didn’t concede right? Him pointing you to his thread is him presenting an argument of his own making that is about the topic at hand. Your refusal to read it is the concession in this case, ironically enough.

Also why tf are you two going back to the Yama vs Butterfly Aizen shit again?
He didn't answer. He avoided the question by telling me to go read something in another thread. Instead of linking said threat or quoting himself. Is not my job to find the "argument" counter for him. He is resposinble for presenting it. Also stop licking arse.

Transcended everything statement comes from databook. Also nothing debunks that because it's refering to Aizen Transcending soul reapers and hollows. Ichigo is different breed and yhwach was a Quincy.
After fight Monster Aizen lost his power 🙏. Muken Aizen scales in different way.
Senna is not a normal shinigami either. Transcendent Aizen doesn't scale either from a hyperbole flavory outdated info.

It was central 46 who feared his power... I mean this is the same old man who also defeating Yhwach in the past and challenging him 1v1 battle, I don't think he really scared to Zaraki.
It was Yamamoto's desicion to stop training him not central 46. Central 46 told Shunsui about it.

It's literally stated in the series that Aizen lost his powers (atleast his transcended hybrid powers) by the end of his fight with Ichigo and as Nightmare said Muken Aizen scales differently , he's just base(fused with Zanpakuto) Aizen that got stronger in muken possibly same way as how Ichigo got stronger by training in Dangai
Aizen is still transcendent and able to kill people near him. He got even stronger Urahara's word.

Stark was passively killing hollws with his reiatsu and Muken Aizen >>> Base Aizen>>>>> Stark so it wouldn't be surprising if Aizen can erase random shinigami woth his reiatsu

Urahara said he got stronger doesn't mean he's stronger than Monster Aizen. It could mean he got stronger than his base form and i'm still waiting for Arc to properly translate that panel i sent him.

Was it ever stated to that massive reiatsu is what gives transcended status?
I my theory you need to be biologically be above the races , be a hybrid and have massive reiatsu to be transcended.

Rukia could also sense when Ichigo reached SK Yhwach level of power

Stark was passively killing hollws with his reiatsu and Muken Aizen >>> Base Aizen>>>>> Stark so it wouldn't be surprising if Aizen can erase random shinigami woth his reiatsu

Urahara said he got stronger doesn't mean he's stronger than Monster Aizen. It could mean he got stronger than his base form and i'm still waiting for Arc to properly translate that panel i sent him.

I my theory you need to be biologically be above the races , be a hybrid and have massive reiatsu to be transcended.

Transcendency is different people really don't understand that.
Dangai Ichigo was wiping out mountain with normal hand shake where TS ICHIGO who should be equal or greater didn't had that type of thing. But he did posses the AP like normal characters.

I believe transcendency is different thing and Ichigo fully transcended when he killed yhwach because Mugetsu was incomplete transcendency. FB power wasn't added there.

He killed the hollows. He didn’t made their bodies parts disappeared unlike Aizen. Starkk is not special. All the captains were also able to kill Hollows with their Reiatsu 13 km away during their first confrontation in Fake Karakura Town when Aizen first arrived.
He said he got stronger from the last time he fought Aizen. There is a difference.
Transcendent is went the Reiatsu can’t be sense and Ichigo was able to sense transcendent Aizen even before he became transcendent himself.
Hybrids can still have their Reiatsu sense. Ginjo. Hikone.
That was fake. Not the real translation.

He killed the hollows. He didn’t made their bodies parts disappeared unlike Aizen. Starkk is not special. All the captains were also able to kill Hollows with their Reiatsu 13 km away during their first confrontation in Fake Karakura Town when Aizen first arrived.
Yeah. If Starkk can kill hollows by being near them then Muken Aizen who is stronger than FKT Aizen>>>Starkk should be able to erase random Shinigami as well
He said he got stronger from the last time he fought Aizen. There is a difference.
What happened at the end of the fight with Ichigo ? Aizen lost his powers as stated in both manga and anime. Kisuke said he got stronger since his fight with Ichigo so Aizen could've just gotten stronger in Base Form
Transcendent is went the Reiatsu can’t be sense and Ichigo was able to sense transcendent Aizen even before he became transcendent himself
Possibly because Ichigo like Aizen already had 2x reiatsu of a captain , being hybrid and potential transcendent being
Hybrids can still have their Reiatsu sense. Ginjo. Hikone.
I said you need to have both high reiatsu and biological be above other races to be transcendent. CFYOW is confusing when it comes to powerscaling so i won't delve into that
That was fake. Not the real translation.
Maybe. I will find raws and get a proper translation

Also it seems utterly foolish for someone like Yhwach(who didn't even have the almighty at the time) to free a guy like Aizen who could've beat him at that time

Yeah. If Starkk can kill hollows by being near them then Muken Aizen who is stronger than FKT Aizen>>>Starkk should be able to erase random Shinigami as well
Starkk never erased anyone. He killed them. You can see their bodies in a pile.
What happened at the end of the fight with Ichigo ? Aizen lost his powers as stated in both manga and anime.
He fused with his Zanpakutou to achieve a greater stage of evolution. During the seal the Hogyōku granted him his wish to become a normal Shinigami like once more and he weaken because of it. Over the 2 years in Muken he became stronger once more.
Kisuke said he got stronger since his fight with Ichigo so Aizen could've just gotten stronger in Base Form
Possibly because Ichigo like Aizen already had 2x reiatsu of a captain , being hybrid and potential transcendent being
You need evidence that confirms it was base Aizen he was talking about. Last time they fought Aizen was not in base.
I said you need to have both high reiatsu and biological be above other races to be transcendent. CFYOW is confusing when it comes to powerscaling so i won't delve into that
Ichigo didn’t need high Reiatsu to sense transcendent Aizen. Gin was defeating that same Ichigo and Gin isn’t transcendent.
Maybe. I will find raws and get a proper translation
Good.

Starkk never erased anyone. He killed them. You can see their bodies in a pile.
You don't understamd my point. If starkk can kill hollows with his reiatsu then Muken Aizen who is massively stronger than Starkk should be able erase random Shinigami
H
He fused with his Zanpakutou to achieve a greater stage of evolution. During the seal the Hogyōku granted him his wish to become a normal Shinigami like once more and he weaken because of it. Over the 2 years in Muken he became stronger once more.
He fused with the Zanpakuto sure , but i don't see how is in a greater state of evolution considering we see Aizen losing his hybrid transcended powers which us also backed up by statement that he lost his powers
You need evidence that confirms it was base Aizen he was talking about. Last time they fought Aizen was not in base.
Kisuke said he got stronger since his battle with Ichigo. You can literally see base Aizen with the seals and not his hogyoku forms
Ichigo didn’t need high Reiatsu to sense transcendent Aizen. Gin was
Ichigo possibly had mental blocks when he was fighting Gin.

You don't understamd my point. If starkk can kill hollows with his reiatsu then Muken Aizen who is massively stronger than Starkk should be able erase random Shinigami
H
Not the same ability. Killing hollows and erasing them is a different ability.
He fused with the Zanpakuto sure , but i don't see how is in a greater state of evolution considering we see Aizen losing his hybrid transcended powers which us also backed up by statement that he lost his powers
He evolved into a new transcendent form. After the Hogyōku granted him his wish to become normal he lost his new transcendent form.
Kisuke said he got stronger since his battle with Ichigo. You can literally see base Aizen with the seals and not his hogyoku forms
There was no flashback in that scene to mentioned what Aizen he spoke of.
Ichigo possibly had mental blocks when he was fighting Gin.
Headcanon.

You can literally see Aizen return to his base form after his fight , stated in the manga and anime he lost his powers , Base Aizen is sealed in Muken. The design is his base form not his Hogyoku powerd forms. Fusing with his Zanpakuto makes him a superior shinigami or you could say evolved shinigami but i see no reason to assume he still has that transcended powers but just has high reiatsu

You can literally see Aizen return to his base form after his fight , stated in the manga and anime he lost his powers , Base Aizen is sealed in Muken. The design is his base form not his Hogyoku powerd forms. Fusing with his Zanpakuto makes him a superior shinigami or you could say evolved shinigami but i see no reason to assume he still has that transcended powers but just has high reiatsu
He evolved into a new transcendent form. After the Hogyōku granted him his wish to become normal he lost his new transcendent form.

Back