• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I'm not completely ignoring it as i have used them multiplee times in debates and all , but recently i just feel them as iffy just the Kenpachi and Ginjo one. As i said i'll wait for more material from Kubo for a better consistent scaling

Characters do get stronger but the tier jump within a few months was just insane for Kenpachi , atleast for Ginjo you can make an excuse fir being a hybrid

Characters do get stronger but the tier jump within a few months was just insane for Kenpachi , atleast for Ginjo you can make an excuse fir being a hybrid
Bruh , Orihime went from Large country level shields to Large planet level shields in a few days , with feats on panel. With similar massive boost to her reaction speed.

Tier jumping is nothing new, even for Kubo himself. Your argument doesn't fly.

I don't think Kubo actually cares much about country level or planet level. Also it wasn't actually an argument as i have said that i have no problem using CFYOW scaling but just that it's iffy

Her prior best feat was being fodder to quilge. A few days later , she easily blocks serious strikes from SK Yhwach without her shields even cracking.

Even without "pro scaler move" , you can't deny the upgrade is bonker massive in just a few days. Kenny and Ginjo ( one was high captain tier as a damn child, the other a fullbringer and a mixxed race) being god tier level after months/years of timeskip is perfectly beleiveable.

I don't think Kubo actually cares much about country level or planet level. Also it wasn't actually an argument as i have said that i have no problem using CFYOW scaling but just that it's iffy
So what’s the issue with Kenny and Ginjo being god tiers then? If we are ignoring their strength in terms of output, where is the problem?

I have no problem with Kenny and Ginjo scaling to Gid tiers , just that their sudden tier jump within a few months was a little hard to digest.

To be a SK candidate you need a lot of power + a mix of races
Transcendence and SK candidate aren't the same...
When your transcendent your beyond hollows the shimigami barrier. Which i don't think kenpachi has surpassed. To be sk candidate you need shimigami and qunciy power

Well Kenpachi scales above every pure Shinigami and Hollow, ShiKen >>> SK fragments absorbed prime Iko > Zanka no Tachi (ZnT could be sealed by Ichibe, SK fa PIko couldn't) > any pure Shinigami or pure Hollow. Kenny is also stated to actually be the strongest Shinigami as well in CFYOW and the strongest Hollow alive (Iko) he one shot. So yeah, Kenny is comfortably beyond Shinigami and Hollows.

Hell arc Gin instead of clapping, he'll show a reflection of light from his blade, then says my Bankai is 500 times faster than that.
Doesn't the speed of light diminishes as it passes from one medium to the next? How could you even calc that?

I know it doesn't qualify as such so I'm not gonna make threads or something but theoretically wouldn't butterfly Aizen Hadou 90 be pretty much a black hole considering that relativity exists in the series and warping time space by sheer gravity is what black holes do ?

All gravity warps space and time so …. yeah, that ain’t gonna do anything. At best it warps it to a notable extent but we have no clue to what extent so we can’t even attempt to calc it.

I know it doesn't qualify as such so I'm not gonna make threads or something but theoretically wouldn't butterfly Aizen Hadou 90 be pretty much a black hole considering that relativity exists in the series and warping time space by sheer gravity is what black holes do ?
“It really doesn’t work like a black hole. I decided.”

Don't waste your time it will just get rejected. Even though we know Aizen one shoted Kotostu which governs space time and surpasses reason. We can't says hado 90 black hole that doesn't work like that here 😈.
I advise you to use it outside.

Gremmy, Gerard and everyone else in Kenpachi’s pressence after Fullbring arc should have resistance to spatial manip and deconstruction. Kenpachi’s overflowing reiatsu was able to break down the walls of garganta.

All gravity warps space and time so …. yeah, that ain’t gonna do anything. At best it warps it to a notable extent but we have no clue to what extent so we can’t even attempt to calc it.
Authors intent. Most plp don't know all gravity warps space-time. They believe only black holes do. Which is probably what kubo thought.

How can Muken Aizen be weaker than monster Aizen when an attack from a soul king yhwach that absorbed Gerard and Ichigo powers on top the SK did nothing to him and Yhwach needed to go serious against Aizen, meanwhile a true shiki shiaki Ichigo was getting quite the damage from smaller attacks form a far weaker Yhwach.

Do you guys even try to understand the narrative of what you are reading? Even renji And Urahara saying that Aizen got stronger in Muken is blatantly author intent of Kubo to show us a stronger Aizen since he wanted to us him against Yhwach, not to mention that kyoka would not even work on Yhwach if Aizen was not somehow in the same tiering.

even despite Narita lowballing Aizen by saying he need to win to beat hikone, he also said hikone can be beaten By a supposed ginjo that can launch gestuga tensho on Ichigo level, so how the hell Aizen did get weaker just make no sense. This seems like some 2015 theory

How can Muken Aizen be weaker than monster Aizen when an attack from a soul king yhwach that absorbed Gerard and Ichigo powers on top the SK did nothing to him and Yhwach needed to go serious against Aizen, meanwhile a true shiki shiaki Ichigo was getting quite the damage from smaller attacks form a far weaker Yhwach.

Do you guys even try to understand the narrative of what you are reading? Even renji And Urahara saying that Aizen got stronger in Muken is blatantly author intent of Kubo to show us a stronger Aizen since he wanted to us him against Yhwach, not to mention that kyoka would not even work on Yhwach if Aizen was not somehow in the same tiering.

even despite Narita lowballing Aizen by saying he need to win to beat hikone, he also said hikone can be beaten By a supposed ginjo that can launch gestuga tensho on Ichigo level, so how the hell Aizen did get weaker just make no sense. This seems like some 2015 theory
Hikone isn't even butterfly aizen tier. Even after using resurrection he was still getting stronger and nearly broke the boundaries between hollow and soul reapers. So that puts hikone below butterfly aizen maybe even below Condom aizen. Narratively this makes sense because base aizen still scales above almost all of tybw and cfyow captains.

Back