• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Hogyoku likely fullfiled his wish to be a normal shinigami again so it possibly evolved him into a higher evolution of Shinigami which fusing with your Zanpakuto.

It is clearly stated Aizen lost his powers tho , he diesn't have teleportation, no flight , no fragor and no new abilities , he's usong his shinigami abilities to fight Yhwach mostly

The way i see it Muken Aizen is just and evolved and stronger pure Shinigami

Aizen lost his weird monster form, but he didn't lose any power, and keep in mind he's wrapped in Muken seals which restrict his reiatsu range and make it filled with holes. So his prison garbed self probably isn't entirely indicative of his full unsealed self.

Likely that he didn't lose much reiatsu but the dialogues here indicate Aizen lost his powers and became a normal shinigami

My point is that Aizen isn't a being that transcends everything anymore but he possibly gained some reiryoku boost considering he nearly died like 3 times. He also doesn't use his reiatsu on keeping the Hell gates shut , he could just have did same training like Ichigo in Dangai.

He also doesn't use his reiatsu on keeping the Hell gates shut , he could just have did same training like Ichigo in Dangai.
This has nothing to do with your argument. It implies Muken Aizen is even weaker than Base Aizen. Who was keeping the gates closed when Aizen wasn't born yet? I think you misunderstood the hell gates dialogue about the balance been broken.

I never evrn implied FKT Aizen is sttonger than Muken Aizen i just said Aizen has all his reiatsu confined to himself with the pissoble reiryoku boost he gained from near death experience and Zanpakuto fusion he was able to become stronger than hus FKT base Self

If the translation from Viz is correct then Yhwach's reiatsu was the one that was keeping the hell gets shut before Aizen was born.

If the translation from Viz is correct then Yhwach's reiatsu was the one that was keeping the hell gets shut before Aizen was born.
Yep completly miss the entire point of the balance of Soul Society and Hell. Nobody is keeping hell gates clothes. The Maws of Hell are those teeth looking portals that are opening now because the reiatsu in hell is greater than the reiatsu in Soul Society. Yhwach and Aizen were just the two main factors that produced enough reiatsu to keep the maws of hell closed. Neither of them is literaly closing the maws. Smh

Last edited:
I'll wait for more info on that one. Also doesn't it imply that Yhwach and Aizen(pre hogyoku) had more reiatsu than likely Ichibei and others?

Not enough proof. Kisuke says he got stronger since his fight with Ichigo. He can still get stringer in base form. Remember Shinigami Aizen's hado 90(no incantation) was barely 1/3 of it's true power) he improved his skills and power to do it with even more power by TYBW

The panels i posted above directly stated he lost his 'powers' and return to being a shinigami.

Muken Aizen was getting destroyed in his fight with Yhwach. He mostly lasted because of KS

Yhwach talking about Ichigo regaining the power he raised to defeat Aizen was likely refering ti him regaining his shinigami powers back consudering it also shows a Ginjo in that panel.

Muken Aizen was getting destroyed in his fight with Yhwach. He mostly lasted because of KS

Yhwach talking about Ichigo regaining the power he raised to defeat Aizen was likely refering ti him regaining his shinigami powers back consudering it also shows a Ginjo in that panel.
Have you read CFYOW?

🗿

mrk

Worst case scenario: TS Ichigo could cut through WSK and he could block attacks from Almighty Yhwach (Almighty Yhwach is stated to be above WSK), TS Ichigo was getting beat down by casual SK Yhwach's black reiatsu, Muken Aizen was cutting through serious SK Yhwach's black reiatsu. Butterflyzen is stated to be WSK in databooks, God Aizen is stronger. Thus we have: Muken Aizen > TS Ichigo > WSK = Butterflyzen < God Aizen. Bare minimum Muken Aizen is relative to his Deicide self, and that's ignoring shit like OMZ saying prior to TS Ichigo was only using a fraction of his power among other statements and apparently you ignore CFYOW's canonicity.

Aizen has gotten stronger as you said maybe SK level even though Yhwach was stomping him mist of the time. But i disagree with him being treated as complete transcended being.

@Arc i don't completely ignore CFYOW's canonicity but just the powerscaling also considering stiry us written by Narita mostly with Kubo's input on lore and Bankais i'll just go with Kubo scaling.

CFYOW scaling doesn't create any major contradictions that can't be explained away. In the case of a contradiction yes manga takes priority, but no reason to ignore uncontradicted scaling.

247974468_478821070476956_7232118823466824750_n.jpg

I would wait for material if Kubo is planning on doing any for better scaling. The power boost Ginjo and Kenpachi gained in CFYOW i feel was too much

It's just my opinion. Kenpachi got a zenkai boost enough to fight and defeat a transcened being stated to be on the level of atleast first fusion hogyoku Aizen , Ginjo stated to be able to fight Hikone even though he got destroyed by FB Ichigo, i know souls are stronger than humans but still...

It's just my opinion. Kenpachi got a zenkai boost enough to fight and defeat a transcened being stated to be on the level of atleast first fusion hogyoku Aizen , Ginjo stated to be able to fight Hikone even though he got destroyed by FB Ichigo, i know souls are stronger than humans but still...
so basically " i ignore the LN scaling cus i dont like it"

Back