• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen CRT Small Resistance Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yhwach saw the future up to Ichibei’s death.

0605-007.png
0609-004.png
0609-006.png
0609-007.png
0611-001.png

Yhwach didn’t see the future where Aizen refused his deal in Muken, or using KS on him. Yhwach show no knowledge of this before or after going to see Aizen.

Yhwach’s Almighty has not shown feats of seeing Aizen in the future. Only the illusions that make him believe Aizen to be Ichigo and Renji, but that would be a power of KS itself not Yhwach’s Almighty.

This resistance is only against future sight, not future manipulation. Even when Almighty was used a 1,000 years ago to see the outcome of the war up to Ichibei’s fight, he never saw Aizen’s actions. He wouldn’t have gone to recruit someone as strong as Aizen if he had saw Aizen refusing his deal for a team up.

Last edited:
Yhwach saw the future up to Ichibei’s death.
Even when Almighty was used a 1,000 years ago to see the outcome of the war up to Ichibei’s fight,
Can you provide scans to support this. To my memory you can interpret Yhwach’s “you’ll die 3 steps early” as just a cocky threat, or maybe Yhwach knew he’d awaken the Almighty during the fight, but I’ve seen nothing that indicates Yhwach saw the Ichibe fight 1000 years ago. I don’t think we know enough to say that for certain.

Can you provide scans to support this. To my memory you can interpret Yhwach’s “you’ll die 3 steps early” as just a cocky threat, or maybe Yhwach knew he’d awaken the Almighty during the fight, but I’ve seen nothing that indicates Yhwach saw the Ichibe fight 1000 years ago. I don’t think we know enough to say that for certain.
I provided the scan where Yhwach makes the statement and the other scan where he says he has been able to see the future up to that point with his eyes closed. And the last scan where Ichibei dies in the same exact spot Yhwach said he would while having his eyes in its closed state.

Could we see scans where he explicitly is shown to be unable to see the future regarding Aizen due to Aizen himself?

Could we see scans where he explicitly is shown to be unable to see the future regarding Aizen due to Aizen himself?
Some resistance are stated, some resistance are shown. In this case, is shown that Yhwach had no knowdelge of Aizen's actions that would have led to Yhwach's demise in the end. Is not the first time Yhwach's almighty failed to see the future. Yhwach didn't see Mimihagi where it was stated to be because of Mimihagi's power, then he failed to see the "Silver of Stilness" arrow for unknown reasons. It could be possible because the arrow had Yhwach's own power in it, the power of the Soul King, just like Mimihagi been part of the Soul King, and Aizen still has the Hogyoku which has the Nail of the Soul King inside of him. What does the Soul King has anything to do with this? Well, Ichibei's power also didn't work on Yhwach and Ikkimikidomoe, a hollow, who had eaten a piece of the Soul King. It seems that all these characters and the arrow have a common thing, a part of the Soul King that negates hax like future sight and Ichimonji. Uryu's case is debatable.

Last edited:
I provided the scan where Yhwach makes the statement and the other scan where he says he has been able to see the future up to that point with his eyes closed. And the last scan where Ichibei dies in the same exact spot Yhwach said he would while having his eyes in its closed state.
I was on mobile so they werent showing up. Next question, how do we know that Yhwach saw from 1000 years ago to Ichibe, when it just as likely could've been from start of the fight to Ichibe's death. We aren't given a clear answer of the start point of his "closed eyed foresight".

The first panel seems more like a cocky threat like Arc said

Soul King pieces could likely neg Ichibei's ink but idk about negging the almighty. Mimihagi represents stillness and the arrow is called stillness so the almighty negation might have to do something with that but that's just my hypothesis.
Giving Aizen resistance to almighty requires more and better proof

The first panel seems more like a cocky threat like Arc said

Soul King pieces could likely neg Ichibei's ink but idk about negging the almighty. Mimihagi represents stillness and the arrow is called stillness so the almighty negation might have to do something with that but that's just my hypothesis.
Giving Aizen resistance to almighty requires more and better proof
Sure the first scan looks like a cocky threat on its own. The final scan shows it wasn't a cocky threat as it became real.

I was on mobile so they werent showing up. Next question, how do we know that Yhwach saw from 1000 years ago to Ichibe, when it just as likely could've been from start of the fight to Ichibe's death. We aren't given a clear answer of the start point of his "closed eyed foresight".
Yhwach was shown to have the Almighty a 1,000 years ago. Prime Soul King who also had the Almighty to see the future didn't refused to been mutilaed and sealed by the shinigami who speculated within the story that Soul King could have seeing what the worlds would have become in the future because of his sacrifice and accepted his fate. That vision is millions of years into the future. We also have Yhwach mentioning what the new Soul King quincy castle was going to be named in the future, and that was after Ichibei's fight so he saw even further ahead.

how do we know that Yhwach saw from 1000 years ago to Ichibe, when it just as likely could've been from start of the fight to Ichibe's death
My statement is essentially that Yhwach couldve started seeing the future again at the start of the Ichibe fight as he was on the cusp of regaining the Almighty, and that nothing states he inherently saw this 1000 years ago.

My statement is essentially that Yhwach couldve started seeing the future again at the start of the Ichibe fight as he was on the cusp of regaining the Almighty, and that nothing states he inherently saw this 1000 years ago.
Let's put aside the other times Almighty saw events pass a long natural lifespan. In this specific case, if what you're saying is true, this would contradict the other instances the Almighty saw things far beyond into the future. For story purposes this will not fit the narrative that is constantly shown in the story. Yhwach saw Jugram been his other half a 1,000 years ago. Yhwach was looking for this kid for a long time. As someone like him is only born every 200 years and Jugram was also a 1,000 years old at the end of the manga with Yhwach been possibly as old as the Soul King from the narrative perspective. This would turn into a contradiction of similar feats already performed by the Almighty.

It isn't an inherent contradiction. Especially when we have very little information on what happened in the past.

It isn't an inherent contradiction. Especially when we have very little information on what happened in the past.
I have commented on different times the Almighty was used in similar ocassions to see the future this far, and you are only focusing in this specify case while ignoring all the consistency that came before and after that makes this one event a contradiction. I provided examples where the Almighty saw hundreds, thousands, and millions of years into the future. Can you explain your reason to why the Almighty can't do something that it already has been shown to do?

And in the past the Almighty lost to Zanka no Tachi, despite its current rendition being able to easily power null. So, again we are far too limited on info about the past for Bleach.

And in the past the Almighty lost to Zanka no Tachi, despite its current rendition being able to easily power null. So, again we are far too limited on info about the past for Bleach.
The Almigthy is a complicated ability that contains many abilities. This thread is for the future sight resistance for Aizen. The other abilities that the Almighty contain are not been discussed here. If you want proof Yhwach's almighty could see the future a 1,000 years ago look no further than Yhwach knowing Jugram's name from seeing the future. I would also like to clarify that Yamamoto failed to kill Yhwach a 1,000 years ago. There is no mentioned that Yhwach lost to Zanka No Tachi.

I don't think your interpretation is the only valid one for the Ichibe fight that is required to grant Aizen resistance. Feel free to ping others and staff to get legitimate votes.

Arc is in favour of the Almighty not been able to do something that it already has been shown to do and accepted in this wiki. That power to see far ahead into the future. That is a first. The reason Aizen needs resistance to his future sight is because Yhwach didn't see his actions with the Almighty.

Against, if Aizen had inherent foresight resistance it'd nullify the purpose of him needing to have put Yhwach under KS. And countering the Almighty with KS isn't foresight resistance either.

I don't see definite proof here that Yhwach foresaw all of the future up to that point.

Even if Yhwach had specific foreknowledge of how his fight with Ichibe would end up, that doesn't mean he saw everything including his interactions with Aizen.

If Yhwach had perfect knowledge of everything he wouldn't be surprised by Ichigo's arrival or Ichigo using Blut Vene.
Yhwach knew about it. He changed the future through his own actions by sending Quilge to seal Ichigo and therefore the resulted future where Ichigo escaped was not one he saw coming because the Almighty was not turn on at this point in the story. He had no recover the Almighty yet. Yhwach's expression of surprise are events that happened after he changed things. I could however post the scans for the other events where the Almighty was shown to know stuff from hundreds (Jugram) , thousands (Walwehrts name), to a million (Soul King;s decision) years in range.

0513-007.png
0514-007.png
0514-008.png
0514-009.png
0514-010.png

Against, if Aizen had inherent foresight resistance it'd nullify the purpose of him needing to have put Yhwach under KS. And countering the Almighty with KS isn't foresight resistance either.
Putting Yhwach under KS help Aizen stay on the fight longer than 10 seconds (otherwise he would had gotten one shot) and even with KS, Aizen still lost to Yhwach. Aizen always puts everyone not name Ichigo under KS. Is in-character for Aizen.

Last edited:
yhwach's almighty was iffy where aizen was concerned because of aizen using kyoka suigetsu on him, which has been established to be a weakness of the almighty. none of these changes are needed

He doesn't have it active? what you talking about.

When he has it active there's multiple eyes around his face and all over his body which are absent in that page.

Almighty Off/Almighty On

Hell the next pages of this fight shows he doesn't have it active.

He then proceeds to activate it here.
He had those eyes open when he started fighting Ichigo while having Almighty off.

0673-007.png
0673-016.png
0674-002.png

He then proceded to activate Almighty here.

0677-003.png
0677-004.png

Uses Almighty with eyes open and eyes closed. (There are other times he uses Aklmighty with those eyes closed)

0677-010.png
0677-013.png

If the eyes meant when Almighty was on, Yhwach would have use Almighty to stop Ichigo in this panel or come back to life again after been cut in half a second time.

0683-016.png
0684-015.png
0684-016.png

Yhwach knew about it. He changed the future through his own actions by sending Quilge to seal Ichigo and therefore the resulted future where Ichigo escaped was not one he saw coming because the Almighty was not turn on at this point in the story. He had no recover the Almighty yet. Yhwach's expression of surprise are events that happened after he changed things. I could however post the scans for the other events where the Almighty was shown to know stuff from hundreds (Jugram) , thousands (Walwehrts name), to a million (Soul King;s decision) years in range.

Which means that your argument regarding Aizen is also defunct because Yhwach could have done something else different that resulted in his future meeting with Aizen being changed.

This whole CRT looks like massive speculation to me.

Because he didn't see the entire future.

There is no reason for a special resistance from Aizen to be involved.
If he didn’t saw the entire future, how did he knew about Jugram’s name, and future? How did he know the remake Soul King Quincy castle would be named Walwhert in the future? How did the Soul King knew the word was going to be better millions of years into the future to accept his fate? This one against Ichibei isn’t the only one feat of the Almighty seeing things into the distance future. Is only the one that you guys want to debate so far.

@AppleLord; Yhwach seeing those things =/= he must have seen everything, everywhen and everywhere else.

Yhwach being surprised by Ichigo's actions is no different than him being surprised by Aizen's time-sense trickery or Yhwach being surprised by Ichibe's Zanpakuto, or Lloyd with Yhwach's memories being surprised by Yama's Bankai.

This thread should be closed. The new Yhwach weakness of the Almighty should be added,(Can't see every possible future at the same time)

Didn't yhwach break aizens sword in the future. Wouldn't that go against yhwach not being able to see future aizen
He didn't broke it. It's clear he couldn't broke it. He should get atleast limited resistance fate manipulation. Yhwach tried to break that in future. Also can you send the fu scan. I am even if Yhwach damaged his sword because he was under KS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back