• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Are you sure? If Hell keeps the same concept as the movie. Ichigo will need Quincy form to erase his enemies from existence to stop them from coming back to life in Hell. ;-;
Great đź‘Ś.

I meant he killed off Yhwach. Yhwach existence got erased isn't it only his body remained there.

which proves he is not erased, as he still exist....

he is just on a state similar to his dad on the crystal
Didn't he fully dead. His dead body is used as lincpin. But I got your point. He didn't got erased.

Well anyway what about Burn the witch. Should I create a thread for them. Atleast we got 3 characters profile to work on.

rfNazOY_d.webp

We have confirmation. Uryu survived Auswhalen thanks to Antithesis power. But why didn’t his Antithesis saved him from Mayuri’s poison? 🤔

Ishida possesses "something" which is greater than Yhwach's power since as the "Last Quincy" he survived the Auswählen which killed so many Gemischt Quincy.

rfNazOY_d.webp

We have confirmation. Uryu survived Auswhalen thanks to Antithesis power. But why didn’t his Antithesis saved him from Mayuri’s poison? 🤔
I have no idea why yhwach decided to bestow power upon uryu/cause his antithesis to fully mature. He should've sent an assassin after uryu just like how he did to ichigo at the start of TYBW. The entire "sternritter uryu" sub-plot really irked me ngl lmao

I have no idea why yhwach decided to bestow power upon uryu/cause his antithesis to fully mature. He should've sent an assassin after uryu just like how he did to ichigo at the start of TYBW. The entire "sternritter uryu" sub-plot really irked me ngl lmao
That entire bit of the last arc is a bit of a plot hole.

Two possibilities:

1. Uryu was involved in Yhwach’s original vision of his future death and waned to keep him close, so the original ending of the show didn’t happened.

2. Yhwach wanted his power to mature to take it for himself later on.

Bonus: Almighty doesn’t work on Uryu? 🤔

Yhwach wanted to engrave his soul on Uryu in an attempt to probably steal Uryu’s power. His thought process probably being that if he can take a power that surpasses his own, it’d be quite advantageous.

That entire bit of the last arc is a bit of a plot hole.
Just as Damage has said, CFYOW tried to solve this problem but instead, Narita made it worse, he said that Yhwach used Ishida as a test/trial for Haschwalth, if Haschwalth’s feelings/emotions are going to control him, it would mean he doesn't deserve the Balance power and will have to return it to Yhwach.

The problem is why would Yhwach do that? why would he make a trial to Haschwalth that its result might be the result in his death? it just makes Yhwach stupid af, also according to CFYOW, Haschwalth saw what will happen when Yhwach went to sleep (because at that time Haschwalth takes the mask of the ruler and switch positions with Yhwach), so why didn't Yhwach see that before he go to sleep? He should be able to see that Haschwalth is going to fail the last trial and that will be even the reason for his own end.

IMO, it just looks to me as "Kubo created a monster and didn't find a logical way to end him" lmao.

Just as Damage has said, CFYOW tried to solve this problem but instead, Narita made it worse, he said that Yhwach used Ishida as a test/trial for Haschwalth, if Haschwalth’s feelings/emotions are going to control him, it would mean he doesn't deserve the Balance power and will have to return it to Yhwach.
Jugram’s last trial was Bazz-B. Yhwach used Uryu, so Jugram saw him as an example of what he had become. To mirror what Jugram did to Bazz-B. When the final battle came Jugram killed Bazz-B which Yhwach already saw in the future, hence, Jugram was given the trial as Yhwach saw his doubts and hesitation. Jugram did killed him in the future and regret his dead. Yhwach knew. Uryu later confronted Jugram on the friendship theme which let Jugram to regret killing his friend and healing Uryu. That’s how i understand what the novels says.
The problem is why would Yhwach do that? why would he make a trial to Haschwalth that its result might be the result in his death?
Yhwach killed him. He had doubts, hesitation, and regret in his future. Yhwach already knew he would failed.
it just makes Yhwach stupid af, also according to CFYOW, Haschwalth saw what will happen when Yhwach went to sleep (because at that time Haschwalth takes the mask of the ruler and switch positions with Yhwach), so why didn't Yhwach see that before he go to sleep?
Yhwach was under Kyoka Suigetsu, Jugram was not. What they both saw was different.
He should be able to see that Haschwalth is going to fail the last trial and that will be even the reason for his own end.
He did. Hence why he killed him and took his Schrift.
IMO, it just looks to me as "Kubo created a monster and didn't find a logical way to end him" lmao.
He knew. His illness prevented him from fleshing out his weakness. But at least he wasn’t stab in the back and absorbed by an alien that came out of nowhere. 🤣

Jugram’s last trial was Bazz-B. Yhwach used Uryu, so Jugram saw him as an example of what he had become. To mirror what Jugram did to Bazz-B. When the final battle came Jugram killed Bazz-B which Yhwach already saw in the future, hence, Jugram was given the trial as Yhwach saw his doubts and hesitation. Jugram did killed him in the future and regret his dead. Yhwach knew. Uryu later confronted Jugram on the friendship theme which let Jugram to regret killing his friend and healing Uryu. That’s how i understand what the novels says.
That would be okay, but Haschwalth himself thought that Ishida is his last trial, not Bazz B.
Yhwach killed him. He had doubts, hesitation, and regret in his future. Yhwach already knew he would failed.
Why would he kill him at that moment lol? he could've killed Ishida firstly then kill Jugram, he killed Jugram and gave Ishida the chance to come and stop him which is a stupid act from him.
Yhwach was under Kyoka Suigetsu, Jugram was not. What they both saw was different.
So your theory is that Aizen was even controlling what Yhwach can see at the events between the first invasion and the final battle in SS? That could happen yeah.
He did. Hence why he killed him and took his Schrift.
He did that in a stupid time, he could have just killed Haschwalth before going to Soul society then go to Ishida to finish him off, before going down to face Aizen and Ichigo together, it's just arrogant and stupid from him when he himself said that there is no room for a mistake right now.
He knew. His illness prevented him from fleshing out his weakness. But at least he wasn’t stab in the back and absorbed by an alien that came out of nowhere. 🤣
Not a Naruto fan lol.

He did that in a stupid time, he could have just killed Haschwalth before going to Soul society then go to Ishida to finish him off, before going down to face Aizen and Ichigo together, it's just arrogant and stupid from him when he himself said that there is no room for a mistake right now.
I mean it was Yhwach's arrogance that really ended up being his downfall and this happens to plenty of characters. Aizen thought he was at the top and was completely arrogant when he fought Ichigo to the point where he thought that Ichigo was much weaker than him. He was pretty delusional thinking that it was a fluke that he got carried/tossed all the way from the city to the mountain area, he thought that his sword was the one who vaped the mountain/hill/whatever u wanna call it. This was all until he realized how fked he was when Mugetsu hit him.

Yamamoto was also very arrogant and that's how he first lost his arm to Aizen, then later on in TYBW he thought that they couldn't take his bankai because it was too powerful and then got obliterated by Yhwach.

Yhwach being arrogant when he unlocked his Almighty and started to toy around basically since he thought he won without considering that he was under KS. Then all the TYBW shit plays out and he takes an L.

Arrogance and downfall seems to a be a reoccurring theme in Bleach when it comes to these strong/OP characters.

I think Galaxy Gremmy can be used in a debate sure but not here in an indexing wiki that aims for the most consistent ratings that are most supported narratively. If you want tier 3 Gremmy, upgrade other characters to tier 4 so it’s consistent that’s the way to go. Jumping straight to Gremmy is gonna get rejected.

I was just gonna point out this feat scales to only God tiers. Ichigo, yhwach and Aizen. Well i agree with you we should upgrade other characters to tier 4 but what meta do we have. Also by SK feat we can consider Gremmy feat ain't outliers. We already have a feat from character in the series

Back