• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Just out of curiosity what are you top 10 strongest bleach characters?
Raw stats only, strongest forms, prime SK excluded:

0. SE ulq (we've yet to see an explosion bigger than the lanza)

1. Ichigo (stated to be the strongest combatant in the verse by the narrator in CFYOW, SK yhwach wasn't man enough to fight TZ +HOS head on)

2. SK yhwach (absorbed ichigo's full hollow form + a significant portion of his hollow and quincy energy, beat up aizen with his bare hands + black energy and didn't need to use his strongest attacks)

3. Bankai kenpachi (Banken >> Shiken > baseken = res hikone ~muken aizen, also stated to be the strongest shinigami in the CFYOW era)

4. true name ikomikidome amped with hikone's reio fragments (kenny felt the need to use his shikai against him but not against res hikone, was powerful enough to neg ichibei's hax easily)

5. Muken aizen (consistently outperformed a bloodlusted true shikai ichigo when he fought a stronger SK yhwach, with TSI >= mugetsu ichigo > everything in the verse at the moment of the transformation in FKT arc)

6. Res hikone (stated to scale to a significant portion of muken aizen's power, should also scale to WSK/soul king yhwach's corpse as per grimmjow's admission)

7. Bankai ginjo (stated to be somewhat relative to res hikone)

8. Ichibei (was dominating 2nd invasion base yhwach and one-tapped his blut vene anahaben with a kido that was at less than 1/3 of its true power. 2nd invasion base yhwach > 1st invasion yhwach ~ TYBW bankai yama. Was also stated to scale above all of the post-training captains by yhwach)

9. Bankai yama. (His base form likely scales above the high tier CFYOW captains like tokinada, shunsui, byakuya etc seeing as how toki's ryuujin jaka was weaker than yama's ryuujin due to having a lower base spirit energy than yama's. Was stated to be stronger than every captain in TYBW in 13 blades. Kubo also confirmed that toshiro had access to his adult form after the 17-month timeskip yet yama is still >)

10. Gerard (Beat up full power shikai kenpachi, whom of which didn't feel the need to take off his eyepatch against gremmy at any point in their fight and forced yachiru to save him. Has a voltstadig which is consistently shown to be a massive increase to speed and AP throughout TYBW. Surpassed his volt with his final form)

Note: Ikomiki and aizen are interchangable as well as bankai yama and gerard

Raw stats only, strongest forms, prime SK excluded:

0. SE ulq (we've yet to see an explosion bigger than the lanza)

1. Ichigo (stated to be the strongest combatant in the verse by the narrator in CFYOW, SK yhwach wasn't man enough to fight TZ +HOS head on)

2. SK yhwach (absorbed ichigo's full hollow form + a significant portion of his hollow and quincy energy, beat up aizen with his bare hands + black energy and didn't need to use his strongest attacks)

3. Bankai kenpachi (Banken >> Shiken > baseken = res hikone ~muken aizen, also stated to be the strongest shinigami in the CFYOW era)

4. true name ikomikidome amped with hikone's reio fragments (kenny felt the need to use his shikai against him but not against res hikone, was powerful enough to neg ichibei's hax easily)

5. Muken aizen (consistently outperformed a bloodlusted true shikai ichigo when he fought a stronger SK yhwach, with TSI >= mugetsu ichigo > everything in the verse at the moment of the transformation in FKT arc)

6. Res hikone (stated to scale to a significant portion of muken aizen's power, should also scale to WSK/soul king yhwach's corpse as per grimmjow's admission)

7. Bankai ginjo (stated to be somewhat relative to res hikone)

8. Ichibei (was dominating 2nd invasion base yhwach and one-tapped his blut vene anahaben with a kido that was at less than 1/3 of its true power. 2nd invasion base yhwach > 1st invasion yhwach ~ TYBW bankai yama. Was also stated to scale above all of the post-training captains by yhwach)

9. Bankai yama. (His base form likely scales above the high tier CFYOW captains like tokinada, shunsui, byakuya etc seeing as how toki's ryuujin jaka was weaker than yama's ryuujin due to having a lower base spirit energy than yama's. Was stated to be stronger than every captain in TYBW in 13 blades. Kubo also confirmed that toshiro had access to his adult form after the 17-month timeskip yet yama is still >)

10. Gerard (Beat up full power shikai kenpachi, whom of which didn't feel the need to take off his eyepatch against gremmy at any point in their fight and forced yachiru to save him. Has a voltstadig which is consistently shown to be a massive increase to speed and AP throughout TYBW. Surpassed his volt with his final form)

Note: Ikomiki and aizen are interchangable as well as bankai yama and gerard

Bro you seriously have KENPACHI AND Hikane above Aizen ? 💀

Well it's your list but really surprising 👺

My turn for a top 10,
0. Prime Reio (if you think Yhwach didn’t have all his power)
1. Ichigo
2. SK Yhwach/Prime Reio
3. CFYOW BanKen
4. Muken Aizen (Mayuri and Kisuke with prep unironically land here)
5. SK fragments Iko/Res Hikone
6. Bankai Ginjo
7. Almighty Jugram
8. Ichibe
9. Bankai Yama
10. V2 Gerard

you have this?
Screenshot_20201011-101300_Kindle.jpg

why does ichibei scale to true name ikomiki amped by a large number of hikone's reio fragments + the VOS' reishi? And SK yhwach was beating up aizen pretty badly towards the middle of their battle. It's irrelevant anyways since res hikone is verbatim stated to scale lmao
Kenpachi, Hikane and Prime Ikko who got folded by young Yama dnd Ichibē. Almighty Yhwach > Ichibē. TYBW Aizen ~< SK Yhwach.

Also the ikomiki that ichibei and nimaya beat was so powerful that his body couldn't be completely destroyed by either of them. So it's not like he was massively weaker than ichibei even before he got two amps stacked on top of himself after regaining his past power in CFYOW

why does ichibei scale to true name ikomiki amped by a large number of hikone's reio fragments + the VOS' reishi? And SK yhwach was beating up aizen pretty badly towards the middle of their battle. It's irrelevant anyways since res hikone is verbatim stated to scale lmao
Seal got weakened=\=break. Also it doesn't make him stronger than his prime self. He got clapped by Shin ken before his true name was called. Any o agree with ban ken multipliers. But Yhwach and Aizen outscales way higher than Ichibē. Muken Aizen had speed, 100 kidos, KS. Also AP to hurt Yhwach Lmao I don't see how he is below Kenpachi.

Actually it does, Iko after breaking the seal got his prime power back and then varies SK fragment boosts. It’s just how it is

Technically Kenpachi put him down when ikko was off-guard. Also it's the same way saying Grimmjow~ TS Ichigo because TS Ichigo got clapped by Askin.

Oops 🤫 wait i see we don't use novel statement for Barragan being Stronger than Grimmjow. We only use statement for whatever we like in wiki.

Seal got weakened=\=break. Also it doesn't make him stronger than his prime self. He got clapped by Shin ken before his true name was called. Any o agree with ban ken multipliers. But Yhwach and Aizen outscales way higher than Ichibē. Muken Aizen had speed, 100 kidos, KS. Also AP to hurt Yhwach Lmao I don't see how he is below Kenpachi.
My last post before I catch my beauty sleep:

1. All that matters is that ikomiki's power was so vast that it weakened ichibei's hax to the point that its effect was negligible and hence he regained his name.

2. His true name not being called is irrelevant as it's verbatim stated by hashwalth that yhwach regained his true power and yhwach didn't even say his name again until the very end of the fight lol. Also ichibei himself says that all power dwells within the name so the only thing that matters is regaining your name as a concept.

3. I'm not repeating myself on how kenny would scale above ichibei by a massive degree as well lol

4. The list is based on raw stats only and even with kido the difference between aizen and his fully enchanted hados would only be ~3X

5. He was never shown to hurt yhwach (not saying he can't) and even if he did kenny would also be able to as he scales above res hikone who is comparable to aizen. Not trying to be an ass but that's how powerscaling works lmao

Have a good day/night wherever y'all are lol

My last post before I catch my beauty sleep:

1. All that matters is that ikomiki's power was so vast that it weakened ichibei's hax to the point that its effect was negligible and hence he regained his name.

2. His true name not being called is irrelevant as it's verbatim stated by hashwalth that yhwach regained his true power and yhwach didn't even say his name again until the very end of the fight lol. Also ichibei himself says that all power dwells within the name so the only thing that matters is regaining your name as a concept.

3. I'm not repeating myself on how kenny would scale above ichibei by a massive degree as well lol

4. The list is based on raw stats only and even with kido the difference between aizen and his fully enchanted hados would only be ~3X

5. He was never shown to hurt yhwach (not saying he can't) and even if he did kenny would also be able to as he scales above res hikone who is comparable to aizen. Not trying to be an ass but that's how powerscaling works lmao

Have a good day/night wherever y'all are lol
Anyway I am not also interested in further arguing anyway.

Have a great day 👍

The God Tiers of Bleach are the classics (Reio, Yhwach, Ichigo, and Aizen) and the new age slept ons (Hikone, Ikomikidomoe, Kenpachi, and Ginjo). Those are the “Soul King level” characters.

Bleach won’t drop below tier 5, it’ll likely shuffle around 5-A to High 5-A, might go up further with new material.

The God Tiers of Bleach are the classics (Reio, Yhwach, Ichigo, and Aizen) and the new age slept ons (Hikone, Ikomikidomoe, Kenpachi, and Ginjo). Those are the “Soul King level” characters.
Arrow > all fodder Bleach god tiers

Probably we would see Ichigo using some stone to clap new villains

Bleach won’t drop below tier 5, it’ll likely shuffle around 5-A to High 5-A, might go up further with new material.
If you Multiply 26 sterns Reatsu that got absorbed by Yhwach and SK Reatsu. You can atleast get SK Yhwach to star level 💀. Well nothing is possible here.

Back