• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

The one shot chapter made more searches on google then the anime announcement teaser. Well it was expected since everyone searched on google to read it. Still, If we have a continuation of Hell arc, together with the Burn the witch and the Bleach anime running things are looking pretty good in terms of generating popularity. Also any upcoming novels by Narita are bonuses.
Besides these, if the news we heard some months that Kubo is going to remake the anime ( I believe in movies like Fate ) is also something to look forward for more info. Ngl things are looking great if Kubo decides to continue working, who knows he might even push a Boruto on bleach if the anime does good.

Scans for September continuation of Hell Arc 👀
5zwaov.jpg

Shuheisha has a lot of time to “post pone” the hell arc too. Considering they have the TYBW and a post war novel they can adapt. I definitely think hell arc will be a long term thing, especially cuz I feel like Shueisha wants to milk Bleach for a while considering a lot of the heavy hitters in Jump rn are concluding/reaching their final arcs (MHA, JJK, maybe BC, KnY anime). Plus the Bleach anime domain has like a 10 year registry or whatever, and considering it’s like OP ends in the next decade, I’m sure Shueisha is sweating a little bit.

Exactly, Shueisha definitely gonna milk Bleach since you got big spots that need to be filled. That 10 year domain has to be active for something and I really doubt TYBW is gonna be 10 years long

Yo anyone has some explanation on why Yhwach and Gerald always spitting about hope and despire. In Yhwach death chapter was also written despair at the end.

Speaking of Gerard, why doesn't he have probability manipulation? According to him a Miracle is making the impossible possible and he's survived things that would be impossible to survive hence a "miracle". He also deemed it impossible to find the vizords cuz their reiatsu was faint or something, but still found them cuz it was a "Miracle". Toshiro ability negating ice also didn't work which seemed impossible to counter.

I've asked this before, but I never got an answer lol.

Ask yourselves tho.

If bleach is gonna get milked, will the new gen anime fans be willing to drink it?

Bleach is one of the OG's and not a lot of the mainstream (main market) are willing to catch up to it.

Plus, new age anime folk only consume things that a lot of people consume.

I know ya'll know that Bleach doesn't exactly have the most stellar reputation.....

Speaking of Gerard, why doesn't he have probability manipulation? According to him a Miracle is making the impossible possible and he's survived things that would be impossible to survive hence a "miracle". He also deemed it impossible to find the vizords cuz their reiatsu was faint or something, but still found them cuz it was a "Miracle". Toshiro ability negating ice also didn't work which seemed impossible to counter.

I've asked this before, but I never got an answer lol.
Well I am planning on creating a thread. But I want to add probability Manipulation to Ichigo also. But couldn't come up with good explanation for this hope and despair

Ask yourselves tho.

If bleach is gonna get milked, will the new gen anime fans be willing to drink it?

Bleach is one of the OG's and not a lot of the mainstream (main market) are willing to catch up to it.

Plus, new age anime folk only consume things that a lot of people consume.

I know ya'll know that Bleach doesn't exactly have the most stellar reputation.....
This is only half-true in the West (the fan base, as Arc said, is still one of the biggest in the world and has grown even more in recent years), in Japan, Bleach is still extremely popular and remains one of the most watched animes on TV Tokyo, has rerun all the time, it was recently in the Top 5 Biggest Audiences from TV Tokyo (I don't remember the specific month) and for the producers what really matters is popularity in Japan, they don't care much about the rest of the world. If they really cared, they would invest more.

This is only half-true in the West (the fan base, as Arc said, is still one of the biggest in the world and has grown even more in recent years), in Japan, Bleach is still extremely popular and remains one of the most watched animes on TV Tokyo, has rerun all the time, it was recently in the Top 5 Biggest Audiences from TV Tokyo (I don't remember the specific month) and for the producers what really matters is popularity in Japan, they don't care much about the rest of the world. If they really cared, they would invest more.
Man I wish this is true.

It's just the inner skeptic in me that doesn't want to get disappointed.

Well I feel like it's much easier for Gerard than Ichigo, but if you can do it then go for it
Yeah. So we can just consider as long as Ichigo has hope he can walk in a best possible path. Technically whatever the reason true zangestu still clapped yhwach. Even if the vision shown by Jugram kinda felt like dream someone needs to manipulate the possible future to obtain the result.

Last edited:
MAN I HOPE HELL ARC MAKES SOME BBS FORMS CANON.

Like imagine Hogyoku resurreccion espadas and the quincy ichigo we talking about tho???

MAN I HOPE HELL ARC MAKES SOME BBS FORMS CANON.

Like imagine Hogyoku resurreccion espadas and the quincy ichigo we talking about tho???
Ha! Prepare to be disappointed then! Hogyoku fused characters is actually possible (albeit slim), BBS Quincy Ichigo isn’t -_- imo

Ha! Prepare to be disappointed then! Hogyoku fused characters is actually possible (albeit slim), BBS Quincy Ichigo isn’t -_- imo
Are you sure? If Hell keeps the same concept as the movie. Ichigo will need Quincy form to erase his enemies from existence to stop them from coming back to life in Hell. ;-;

Back