• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

He is answering a question after the time skip in present tense.
I mean I've already explained my reasoning in the previous reply so there's no point in repeating myself. Either way the only point I care about is destroying the fullbring arc chars > dangai ichi and hog aizen meta lmao

fullbring arc chars > dangai ichi and hog aizen meta lmao
Transcendent Aizen would still be above Yamamoto after the time skip who was stated to be far above any other captain including Byakuya who is > Tsukishima
Or Transcendent Aizen > Yamamoto > Tokinada ~ Byakuya > Gerard > Quilge ~ FB Ichigo > lost agent arc Ginjo

Let's not forget that Kubo laughed when he knew that people think Renji and others can handle Aizen level threat

Q: So they wouldn’t be troubled by even Aizen-level opponents?

Kubo: They’re not quite at that level (laughs).
Reduced to literal meme status lmao

What? Imagine if I asked you about something and you answered by something else that has nothing to do with the purpose of my question, that would be a clear deception, Kubo knows that nobody knows about it, and thus they will be asking about comparing them to sth that they know which is base Aizen or Transcendent Aizen.

Apple: Who is stronger Ichigo or Kazui?

Kubo: Kazui is stronger (talking about adult Kazui 150 years after that nobody knows about)

Would that make sense to you? ofc not, Kubo should be talking about something that we know and understand, other than that his answer wouldn't make any sense, you can't ask someone about sth and he answers by sth else while knowing that it's not the thing you are asking about.
That’s not a legit comparison.

Q: Is that all that’s changed?

Kubo: I think Genryuusai wouldn’t change much from his current state if he trained. Wouldn’t it be strange for someone who’s lived for over two thousand years to change over a period of 17 months? However, he does have unseen, inner changes.

That's all whats needed tbh, God Aizen >>> Post time skip Yamamoto >>>> Byakuya ~ Tsukishima
@Arc7Kuroi is this interview correct? or the translation is wrong or it doesn't even exist?
You got a link to the interview?

Here, they have scans for each division, Yama in division one iirc, and the one about Renji and others being below Aizen level is in the 6th division scan
I mean scans look legit, I find it hard pressed to believe someone could fake those.

I wish it specified which Aizen lmao, I agree the most like Aizen being referred to is base Aizen tho. Considering no one could sense condom Aizen’s power, it makes no sense for anyone other than Ichigo to truly know his transcendent strength, albeit you could make a case Kisuke might have an idea based on his intellect + knowledge of Reio and Aizen + his TYBW statements.

Moreso I think the “Yama didn’t change in power” statement is a better contradiction to the Fullbring scale. Considering Aizen had witnessed Yama’s prep Shikai flames and is at least somewhat relative for harming base Yama when Yama’s own prep Shikai flames couldn’t even knock Yama out. Then Aizen claims to have surpassed all Shinigami and databooks verbatim state he did, which would place him above Shikai Yama. Shikai Yama being above some CFYOW characters, who in the FB scale are allegedly above transcendent Aizen.

So can we now say goodbye to the FB scaling from this thread once and for all, I mean it cant get more clear than that
Plot hole. Tsukishima defeated transcendent Aizen by traveling to the past of an alternative timeline. We know Tsukishima keeps his power boost in power because he told so to Byakuya when he traveled back in time to learned and teach Byakuya all his techniques.

In the best case scenario, Yamamoto and Ichibei scale above every shinigami including Transcendent Aizen.

Aizen claims to have surpassed all Shinigami and databooks verbatim state he did, which would place him above Shikai Yama.
Cool.

Except the same data books also says Aizen can’t beat Yamamoto and Kenpachi is the strongest Shinigami.

Contradictions everywhere…

Plot hole. Tsukishima defeated transcendent Aizen by traveling to the past of an alternative timeline

He helped defeat Aizen. That doesn't mean he scales to him at all since we don't know the extent of his contribution in that fight.

Orihime's / Chad's knowledge on that is questionable anyway since neither of them were directly present for the fight.

He helped defeat Aizen. That doesn't mean he scales to him at all since we don't know the extent of his contribution in that fight.
We literally see Tsukishima replacing Ichigo in the battle, and he is alone against Aizen. If he doesn’t scale to strength he could scale to speed to be able to cut Aizen and make him a good guy? 🤔

EDIT: The bold “helped” is not even mentioned. Is literally says he “defeated Aizen”.

In the best case scenario, Yamamoto and Ichibei scale above every shinigami including Transcendent Aizen.
No, we have the unmasked statement that Aizen transcended all soul reapers, if Kubo said Yama didn't get stronger then it's finished, stop trying to push that scaling when even the author doesn't believe in it, at this point you are not accepting even the author’s words just to get your scaling accepted.

We literally see Tsukishima replacing Ichigo in the battle, and he is alone against Aizen. If he doesn’t scale to strength he could scale to speed to be able to cut Aizen and make him a good guy? 🤔
Doesn't need to scale to speed for that to happen either.

Fact is we know far too little about the whole thing so it's worthless to try and make that the basis of the entire scaling chain. We'd just be dealing with assumptions.

No, we have the unmasked statement that Aizen transcended all soul reapers, if Kubo said Yama didn't get stronger then it's finished, stop trying to push that scaling when even the author doesn't believe in it, at this point you are not accepting even the author’s words just to get your scaling accepted.
Yamma didn’t get stronger than him been above Aizen in the data book.

Doesn't need to scale to speed for that to happen either.

Fact is we know far too little about the whole thing so it's worthless to try and make that the basis of the entire scaling chain. We'd just be dealing with assumptions.

0456-007.png

Apple right now is ready to fight Kubo himself just to prove that his scaling isn't wrong af
Yamma didn’t get stronger than him been above Aizen in the data book.
Prove this, Unmasked said the opposite:
最終融合
The Final Fusion

一護に遅れを感じたその刻、最後の変容を遂げる。全てを超越したその姿は、死神でも虚でもない、異形の姿だ った。
Feeling that he is falling behind Ichigo, Aizen achieves his final change of appearance. The appearance of a being transcending everything isn't like a shinigami's or a hollow's, the appearance is strange-looking.

Apple right now is ready to fight Kubo himself just to prove that his scaling isn't wrong af

Prove this, Unmasked said the opposite:
最終融合
The Final Fusion

一護に遅れを感じたその刻、最後の変容を遂げる。全てを超越したその姿は、死神でも虚でもない、異形の姿だ った。
Feeling that he is falling behind Ichigo, Aizen achieves his final change of appearance. The appearance of a being transcending everything isn't like a shinigami's or a hollow's, the appearance is strange-looking.
Where does it say that he is stronger than all Shinigami? It just says that his looks isn’t like a Shinigami or a Hollows.

It just means Kubo hasn't made this scene to be used as a piece of evidence that Tsukishima > God Aizen, right now there are enough proofs to claim that the FB scaling is just a fan narrative that doesn't fit into the story, the guy who wrote the story himself said the opposite, don't be a stubborn
Where does it say that he is stronger than all Shinigami? It just says that his looks isn’t like a Shinigami or a Hollows.
Okay when the novel said Reio had a power that transcended anything, and someone claim that Ichibe stomps Reio, that's what you are trying to do right now, the databook confirmed Aizen statement about transcending anything including Hollows and Soul reapers

Debunks the “helped” part you added to downplay the feat. Nowhere is stated to help defeat Aizen. He literally defeated him. The help part was on saving Rukia in the SS arc.
Again, we get an incredibly limited viewpoint on what happened there from characters who weren't even present. Not enough to conclude that he soloed Aizen singlehandedly. Especially since we know even Ichigo didn't beat Aizen by himself.

I'm still 100% opposed to that being used as the basis of the scaling, and all the other information posted on this page of the thread helps confirm that for me.

I have to say he didn't transcended Bankai Yama and Ichibe.

1. He don't know whats the extent of Yama Bankai
2. He pretty much don't have any idea on Ichibe power
Oh, so you believe that Toshiro knows Zanka no Tachi while Aizen doesn't?? What a nice answer to defend the false scaling which no one agreed with not even Kubo

Even if we said Shikai Yama bruh, it's still the same, it's finished.
God Aizen > Shikai Yama > Tokinada ~ CFYOW Byakuya >>> Tsukishima, stop trying to defend that bs

Oh, so you believe that Toshiro knows Zanka no Tachi while Aizen doesn't?? What a nice answer to defend the false scaling which no one agreed with not even Kubo
Yama never shown his Bankai full abilities to anyone. By Shunsui statement he never used his Bankai in 1k years

That's base Aizen, the databook said that God Aizen transcended everything, there is no contradiction, Aizen said he have surpassed soul reapers and hollows at the 4th or 3rd fusion, no one claimed that base Aizen is above Yamamoto, don't use a strawman

Back