• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Again, we get an incredibly limited viewpoint on what happened there from characters who weren't even present. Not enough to conclude that he soloed Aizen singlehandedly. Especially since we know even Ichigo didn't beat Aizen by himself.
Irrelevant. Is not the same timeline. Those are images from Chad and Orihime’s brains and they show how Aizen looks. They saw his form in that new timeline.
I'm still 100% opposed to that being used as the basis of the scaling, and all the other information posted on this page of the thread helps confirm that for me.
Speed could be scale since Aizen was dragged to the mountain size and teleported away from him. Tsukishima needs to close the distance before Aizen nukes the place.

Yama never shown his Bankai full abilities to anyone. By Shunsui statement he never used his Bankai in 1k years
I don't want to let the topic change to something else so okay, lets not talk about Bankai Yama, lets use Shikai Yama, transcended Aizen is above him and he is above Byakuya and Tsukishima, who did that help your scaling?

That's base Aizen, the databook said that God Aizen transcended everything, there is no contradiction, Aizen said he have surpassed soul reapers and hollows at the 4th or 3rd fusion, no one claimed that base Aizen is above Yamamoto, don't use a strawman
There’s no mention of base Aizen in that scan and is the same databook. And you haven’t shown the databook where it says Aizen transcendent all Shinigami including Yamamoto.

Even Shunsui probably had no idea of how much stronger Bankai Yama was. People tends to forget only one who had Known full power of yama was Unohana.
That's base Aizen, the databook said that God Aizen transcended everything, there is no contradiction, Aizen said he have surpassed soul reapers and hollows at the 4th or 3rd fusion, no one claimed that base Aizen is above Yamamoto, don't use a strawman

Irrelevant. Is not the same timeline. Those are images from Chad and Orihime’s brains and they show how Aizen looks. They saw his form in that new timeline.

Big assumption there. You arguing that they see Tsukishima as a pure black silhouette in their minds too?

There’s no mention of base Aizen in that scan and is the same databook. And you haven’t shown the databook where it says Aizen transcendent all Shinigami including Yamamoto.
I brought a scan from Aizen himself that shows that, are you saying Aizen doesn't know how strong is Shikai Yama? Also, the databook states Aizen transcended everything.
Also, the scan you brought is talking about Yamamoto at the time he was fighting Base Aizen, you keep saying "context, context..etc" when you yourself don't follow it, stop the double standards and take your scaling away.
I agree transcended Aizen mops floor with shikai Yama.
Okay then so you agree that transcendent Aizen would make a fun of Tsukishima and annihilate him since he is above Shikai Yama who is above Tsukishima

Apple: it doesn't say base Aizen.

Also the scan he brought: "smh repeating Yama’s statement that he made against Base Aizen"

Also Apple: context is important

Trascendent Aizen can scale to Reio, he approached those level, that was all the point of that arc, Yama doesn’t, not even Ichibei does who is >> Yama.
Let's not change the topic Tyri, they just want to use any statement from anyone to create another discussion topic, Aizen has seen Shikai Yama and knows how strong it is, and said that he transcended all soul reapers which should at least include Shikai Yama, now Kubo himself said Yama hasn't gotten stronger, so Transcendent Aizen > Shikai Yama > Tokinada ~ CFYOW Byakuya >>> Tsukishima.
Apple is claiming that Kubo is just stupid and that's a plot hole that doesn't fit because the fullbring scaling is more canon that Kubo himself

Let's not change the topic Tyri, they just want to use any statement from anyone to create another discussion topic, Aizen has seen Shikai Yama and knows how strong it is, and said that he transcended all soul reapers which should at least include Shikai Yama, now Kubo himself said Yama hasn't gotten stronger, so Transcendent Aizen > Shikai Yama > Tokinada ~ CFYOW Byakuya >>> Tsukishima.
Apple is claiming that Kubo is just stupid and that's a plot hole that doesn't fit because the fullbring scaling is more canon that Kubo himself
I agree with you. I don't see anything that put tsukishima above even base Aizen.

I brought a scan from Aizen himself that shows that, are you saying Aizen doesn't know how strong is Shikai Yama?
Aizen was knock from his high horse by Ichigo. Aizen was experienced this for the first time and making stuff up as he went. Conclusions that were for the most part wrong.
Also, the databook states Aizen transcended everything.
Which is not true since he ain’t the strongest in his verse.
Also, the scan you brought is talking about Yamamoto at the time he was fighting Base Aizen, you keep saying "context, context..etc" when you yourself don't follow it, stop the double standards and take your scaling away.
The scan doesn’t say it was at the time he was fighting base Aizen. It just says Aizen. Base Aizen doesn’t exist. Is a fan made term.

Still waiting for that databook scan about transcendent Aizen been stronger than Yamamoto.

Also I have to say Fullbringer abilities are more of an hax. Take orihime as examples. She can tank yhwach attacks with her shield but her physics definitely not scale to shield durability

Aizen was knock from his high horse by Ichigo. Aizen was experienced this for the first time and making stuff up as he went. Conclusions that were for the most part wrong.
And Aizen made a goon who could seal away Shikai Yama …….. but you wanna say he is capping about surpassing Shikai Yama?

The scan doesn’t say it was at the time he was fighting base Aizen. It just says Aizen. Base Aizen doesn’t exist. Is a fan made term.
Context my guy. Don’t ignore it when it doesn’t suit you.
Still waiting for that databook scan about transcendent Aizen been stronger than Yamamoto.
He …… already sent it.

Then it just means Ichigo is above Aizen.
He was the strongest at that time, prove otherwise.
okay **** the context
Still surprising that you ready to make Kubo a liar just to get your scaling accepted lmao

It just means Kubo hasn't made this scene to be used as a piece of evidence that Tsukishima > God Aizen, right now there are enough proofs to claim that the FB scaling is just a fan narrative that doesn't fit into the story, the guy who wrote the story himself said the opposite, don't be a stubborn
He didn’t. I told you why. You made up two different characters to try to explain it and I didn’t bother and told you it wasn’t a counter. You laughed at it and I ignored you because you did the same. It doesn’t mean anything. You still haven’t prove anything.
Okay when the novel said Reio had a power that transcended anything, and someone claim that Ichibe stomps Reio, that's what you are trying to do right now, the databook confirmed Aizen statement about transcending anything including Hollows and Soul reapers
What you are doing right now is no different. Aizen >> Prime Reiö is ridiculous scaling. He transcendents everything? That includes Prime Reiō. I would even recommend not using such hyperbole statements.

Your claimed. Not my own. I would tell you to stop putting words in my mouth but is not your first and won’t be your last.

What you are doing right now is no different. Aizen >> Prime Reiö is ridiculous scaling. He transcendents everything? That includes Prime Reiō. I would even recommend not using such hyperbole statements.
And Prime Reio didn’t exist at that point in time. Aizen being > WSK isn’t even an issue since nothing scales to it and a held back Ichigo negged it instantly.

Conclusions:
1) Databook is shit and arent canon because they contradict the FB scaling.
2) Kubo is stupid and doesn't know how to scale his characters, thus that makes him an unreliable source as he contradicts Bleach hub with that statement.
3) Aizen is dumb and doesn't know anything about Shikai Yama.
4) Tsukishima defeats God Aizen.

That just shows how far people are willing to go in order to make their opinion infallible.

And Aizen made a goon who could seal away Shikai Yama …….. but you wanna say he is capping about surpassing Shikai Yama?

Context my guy. Don’t ignore it when it doesn’t suit you.

He …… already sent it.
The guy was created with a piece of the transcendent being Reiō, called Hogyōku. The guy was robbed of everything just so he could sealed something Aizen admitted to lose to.

Then it just means Ichigo is above Aizen.
It means he ain’t reliable at that point in time.
He was the strongest at that time, prove otherwise.
Feats >>> statements easily prove it.
okay **** the context
You provided none.
Still surprising that you ready to make Kubo a liar just to get your scaling accepted lmao
He didn’t lied. You misunderstood what he said.

Back