• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

think we could use this for EoS aizen key? or is it to much?
234692747_10159657064547152_2163777387184157953_n.jpg

Y’all make me want to downgrade the verse…

It’s a rather juicy upgrade, nothing cosmic bleach related tho

Also, my multiplier thread isn’t even gonna change ratings that much and is still a long time from being done.

Y’all make me want to downgrade the verse…

It’s a rather juicy upgrade, nothing cosmic bleach related tho

Also, my multiplier thread isn’t even gonna change ratings that much and is still a long time from being done.
Solar system god tier or multi solar system, or upgrading mid and top tier characters
Im worried that you mean with "juicy upgrade" is the fullbring scaling and scale every mf mid-tier character in the verse to Monster Aizen.

Solar system god tier or multi solar system, or upgrading mid and top tier characters
Im worried that you mean with "juicy upgrade" is the fullbring scaling and scale every mf mid-tier character in the verse to Monster Aizen.
I feel like that would break things.

Regular Shinigami Aizen is still meant to be an impressive character even by the time of the novels IIRC. Everyone scaling to Monster Aizen contradicts that.

Arc: nothing cosmic related
Yuka: brings up cosmic related stuff

Goodness no it ain’t Fullbring related, I don’t upgrade stuff that I don’t believe fits the narrative.

I feel like that would break things.

Regular Shinigami Aizen is still meant to be an impressive character even by the time of the novels IIRC. Everyone scaling to Monster Aizen contradicts that.
Shinigami talk about Aizen. They don’t have Base, Transcendent, God, Muken, ButterflyAizen terms. Therefore they talk about the present Aizen. That doesn’t break the narrative. Souls get Zenkai boost in Bleach.

Shinigami talk about Aizen. They don’t have Base, Transcendent, God, Muken, ButterflyAizen terms. Therefore they talk about the present Aizen. That doesn’t break the narrative. Souls get Zenkai boost in Bleach.
They are not always talking about present Aizen.

Is better if we get raws for that stamment. The Fullbring scaling is good scaling but for some reason people don’t like it because they are nobodies (that nobody likes) and they never fired nukes. That’s not how you scale characters and it’s bias.

It’s frowned upon for the same reason Otsutsuki level Kage is frowned upon. It’s a very possible scale but the logistics in terms of the narrative is stupid.

I find it weird that after all the hype about Aizen and his potential and how he was born with a power that surpasses anyone, then later he reaches his limits and need sth to remove the walls while everyone could reach that power easily with Zenkai and training, it makes Aizen sound like a low class soul reaper lmao

I have to disagree, Zenkai in Bleach doesnt make you reach a transcendent level, if you reached your limits then thats it for you, unless we are going to say everyone had much higher potential than Aizen, then no zenkai and training wont make you break your limits, the only way according to Kisuke and Aizen was using the Hogyoku

I find it weird that after all the hype about Aizen and his potential and how he was born with a power that surpasses anyone, then later he reaches his limits and need sth to remove the walls while everyone could reach that power easily with Zenkai and training, it makes Aizen sound like a low class soul reaper lmao
I could word all of this and talk about something else that would represent the same thing. For example God Ki in DBS.

i mean if you go the Aizen has low potential route its still possible he was a shinigami born with immensely high reiryoku(so that helps) and the reason base Aizen is so strong compared to everyone else(bar yama) is because hes literally reached the limits/peak of his shinigami self early on through conventional training.
(no urahara invention amps like ichigo or royal palace food and blood bath amps)

I have to disagree, Zenkai in Bleach doesnt make you reach a transcendent level, if you reached your limits then thats it for you, unless we are going to say everyone had much higher potential than Aizen, then no zenkai and training wont make you break your limits, the only way according to Kisuke and Aizen was using the Hogyoku
Every Hollow has a limit. Arrancar broke through their limits when Aizen used the Hogyōku to give them Shinigami powers.

Ichigo isn’t unique in Bleach. He isn’t the only hybrid in the series. He isn’t the only one who broke through his limit as a race.

Vizards are Shinigami who cross to the hollow realm and gained Hollow powers.

Arrancars are Hollows who cross to the Shinigami realm and gained Shinigami powers.

Quincy are Humans who cross to the divine realm and gained powers through Yhwach’s soul shard (BG9 is a robot) or where born as descendants of the Soul King who was also a hybrid being.

That would make Yhwach and the Quincy Hybrids too.

Hollows are part human as they were once human souls.

Fullbringers are Humans who cross with the divine (Soul King Shard) and Hollow powers.

Ichigo, Ginjo, and Hikone are not the only hybrids.

Ebern was an arrancar. That already is a mix of Hollow with Shinigami powers, to who Yhwach gave Quincy powers.

I could word all of this and talk about something else that would represent the same thing. For example God Ki in DBS.
Well if Kubo came out and said they became far stronger because of Godly Reiatsu or whatever they used it will be fine, but since it was never mentioned we use the information that we have from Kisuke and Aizen about strengthening souls.
Every Hollow has a limit. Arrancar broke through their limits when Aizen used the Hogyōku to give them Shinigami powers.
Yes? The only way to break the limits is hollowfication and soulreaperfication, not training nor Zenkai its impossible as Aizen and Kisuke both reached that answer.
You can argue that Fullbringers are influenced by Hollows, but you wont be able to explain how other soul reapers reached that level.
i mean if you go the Aizen has low potential route its still possible he was a shinigami born with immensely high reiryoku
Yes, its the only choice you would pick if you want to push that scaling,.

the reason base Aizen is so strong compared to everyone else(bar yama) is because hes literally reached the limits/peak of his shinigami
Yes this is possible.

Ichigo isn’t unique in Bleach.
He is unique tho.
He isn’t the only hybrid in the series. He isn’t the only one who broke through his limit as a race.
Everyone agrees on that lol
Vizards are Shinigami who cross to the hollow realm and gained Hollow powers.

Arrancars are Hollows who cross to the Shinigami realm and gained Shinigami powers.
Yes? Aizen said thats the only way.

Quincy are Humans who cross to the divine realm and gained powers through Yhwach’s soul shard (BG9 is a robot) or where born as descendants of the Soul King who was also a hybrid being.

That would make Yhwach and the Quincy Hybrids too.
Fullbringers are Humans who cross with the divine (Soul King Shard) and Hollow powers.

Ichigo, Ginjo, and Hikone are not the only hybrids.

Ebern was an arrancar. That already is a mix of Hollow with Shinigami
Okay how is that relevant? I dont have a problem if Ginjo showed up and surpassed Aizen, my problem is that there are pure soul reapers who are claimed by you to reach the transcendence level and surpassing Aizen - who reached the state of God according to Kubo- for fighting Ginjo, Tsuki and other fullbringers, those soul reapers arent even the most powerful ones between soulreapers, so you had to powercliff any soul reaper who is stronger than them which led to almost every soul reaper surpassing Aizen and reaching that tier which doesnt fit into the story with CFYOW, and info about Aizen from the arrancar arc

Back