• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

And Prime Reio didn’t exist at that point in time. Aizen being > WSK isn’t even an issue since nothing scales to it and a held back Ichigo negged it instantly.
If Prime Reiō didn’t exist at that time, how come the verse exist and how come the balance of souls and the Soul King existed? At that point in time Kisuke and Aizen literally talk about the Soul King been the keystone to the worlds.

It means he ain’t reliable at that point in time.
It means he is reliable but there are exceptions, again you are pushing sth that even Kubo laughed when he heard about.
Feats >>> statements easily prove it.
Kubo’s statement >>> Bleachhub teachings.
You provided none.
You are ignoring 4 things here, Kubo, reliable character, the databook, the context, and your reasonings are that you interpret sth in a different way than the author himself.
He didn’t lied. You misunderstood what he said.
You made him a liar, he didn't say what you claim, thus you have 2 options, Kubo is wrong and doesn't know how to scale, Kubo is a liar.

If Prime Reiō didn’t exist at that time, how come the verse exist and how come the balance of souls and the Soul King existed? At that point in time Kisuke and Aizen literally talk about the Soul King been the keystone to the worlds.
Im not sure if we all use the same language here tbh, WSK existed at that time, PSK didn't.
Oh my god, this is like saying Masaki exists now because Ichigo is alive, when we all know that she is dead

Conclusions:
1) Databook doesn’t say transcendent Aizen is stronger than Yamamoto.
2) Kubo knows how to scale his characters, but YukaSama4 misunderstood his answered.
3) Aizen doesn't know anything about Shikai Yama’s full power which AoE would have been bigger than fragor.
4) Tsukishima defeats God Aizen.

That shows how far people are willing to go in order to make their opinion infallible.
FTFY!

Im not sure if we all use the same language here tbh, WSK existed at that time, PSK didn't.
Oh my god, this is like saying Masaki exists now because Ichigo is alive, when we all know that she is dead
Ichibei in CFYOW said Yhwach absorbed all of Reio’s power. Prime Reiō. WSK as we thought doesn’t exist.

Ichibei in CFYOW said Yhwach absorbed all of Reio’s power. Prime Reiō.
Never, he said Yhwach had all of Reio’s powers, Ichibe himself later says:

Then the Osho himself uttered a cruel fact in the same tone he might use to merely discuss the weather. “Well, that likely was not enough. With the Tsunayashiro leading them, several of the ancestors spent a great deal of time carving out the Reio’s heart, whittling away his legs, scraping out all of his internal organs and removing them from his body. They did this in order to carve away his power and to render him simply a convenient figurehead for their benefit.”
WSK as we thought doesn’t exist.
5th conclusion here, Ichibe is a liar because he said that nobles spent a lot of time cutting his parts to remove his power, and that goes against Apple headcanon

Aizen can tell how much powerful shikai Yama was. Yama Normally brings out his shikai for fight. He definitely had no idea about Bankai boost

It means he is reliable but there are exceptions, again you are pushing sth that even Kubo laughed when he heard about.
You don’t get to picked, specially when the immortal man is child ranting about losing to a 15 year old kid but can’t explain it. Not just that. Aizen has never experienced this new created stuff and is randomly naming it. But you are welcome to show other transcendent beings Aizen knows off and experimented on to know about this terms.
Kubo’s statement >>> Bleachhub teachings.
Who is Bleachhub? That isn’t even relevant to my answer. I guess you conceded on that one.
You are ignoring 4 things here, Kubo, reliable character, the databook, the context, and your reasonings are that you interpret sth in a different way than the author himself.
I’m telling you what I’m seeing on the scan. I’m not then one assuming Aizen is stronger than Yamamoto because the databook says his form looks different from shinigami and hollows. I’m still waiting for he scan you claimed to exist about Aizen been said to be stronger than Yamamoto.
You made him a liar, he didn't say what you claim,
I didn’t said anything. You are the one calling people liars here.
thus you have 2 options, Kubo is wrong and doesn't know how to scale, Kubo is a liar.
Maybe you should considered that you are the one that misinterpreted his presence tense answered with a past tense structure that was never said.

Aizen can tell how much powerful shikai Yama was. Yama Normally brings out his shikai for fight. He definitely had no idea about Bankai boost
Even if he did, he is till said Yama was stronger and would lose against him. Base Yhwach ~ Yamamoto’s Bankai > Yamamoto’s Shikai and someone here claimed God Aizen was stronger than Base Yhwach.

This is just a waste of time, but hopefully, we reached good conclusions that are enough for anyone who wants to debate with Apple to relax and remember that the guy doesn't care about Kubo, Databooks, reliable characters, and context, so there is no point in discussing in anything.
If he wanna continue that let him make a CRT.

Never, he said Yhwach had all of Reio’s powers, Ichibe himself later says:

Then the Osho himself uttered a cruel fact in the same tone he might use to merely discuss the weather. “Well, that likely was not enough. With the Tsunayashiro leading them, several of the ancestors spent a great deal of time carving out the Reio’s heart, whittling away his legs, scraping out all of his internal organs and removing them from his body. They did this in order to carve away his power and to render him simply a convenient figurehead for their benefit.”
Where is Ichibei talking about Yhwach in that sentence? For all I know Ichibei is talking about the nobles cutting the Soul King into pieces was not enough as Yhwach still absorbed all of his power. Complete scan please.
5th conclusion here, Ichibe is a liar because he said that nobles spent a lot of time cutting his parts to remove his power, and that goes against Apple headcanon
Ichibei is a liar. Nothing new. But I wouldn’t claimed that about the lore.

This is just a waste of time, but hopefully, we reached good conclusions that are enough for anyone who wants to debate with Apple to relax and remember that the guy doesn't care about Kubo, Databooks, reliable characters, and context, so there is no point in discussing in anything.
If he wanna continue that let him make a CRT.
False. You are trying to make me look bad when you are the one accusing people and making others turn against me. You are a bad person. Since you can’t win the argument you go for cheap tricks. Smh

Even if he did, he is till said Yama was stronger and would lose against him. Base Yhwach ~ Yamamoto’s Bankai > Yamamoto’s Shikai and someone here claimed God Aizen was stronger than Base Yhwach.
I meant Transcended Aizen > Shikai Yama.
Bankai Yama is unknown from Aizen point of view.

By that I meant insulting people and throwing them through the ground and dirt. Not saying your debating skills are good. Otherwise, you would have ended the debate already.

If you do decide to reply to my points above, I will answer them later tonight.

Kubo stated like 5× that aizen is above all shimgami

The leader who has acquired transcendent power with the help of the "Hogyouku".

The former captain of the 5th Squad of Soul Society.

"He planned to create the "Oken" using Karakura Town and the souls of the people living there.

He also took the "Hogyouku" into himself, transforming into an "being" that transcends everything."

死神から神の域へ移行しつつある藍染には、どんな攻撃も受けない。
最早、挑むこと自体が既に“身分違い"----

「崩玉」の犠牲になった仮面の軍勢 (ヴァイザード)を破面 (アランカル)もどき”と言い捨てる。「崩玉」の牲になった仮面の軍勢 (ヴァイザード)を破面 (アランカル)もどき”と言い捨てる。
己の目的達成には、弱き者が駒となるのは当然と考える、その冷淡さ。

幼い刻から強く、敗北を知らなかった藍染。初めて他者が己を超えた瞬間が訪れても、すぐには理解すらできず。

誰よりも強かった藍染は、誰にも理解されることが無い孤独の世界を抱えていた。強き者故の孤独は深く、哀しい。

Aizen, having moved from the realm of the Shinigami to that of a God, is immune to attacks.
To even attack is already deemed as a "mistake"--

He dismisses the Vizords who fell victim to the "Hogyouku" as "Arrancar-like".
Such is Aizen's callousness that he deems it natural for the weak to be used as pawns to achieve his goal.

Aizen has been strong since his childhood and had thus never known defeat. Even when the moment came when someone surpassed him for the first time, he couldn't even understand it right away.

Aizen, who was stronger than anyone else, had a world of loneliness that no one could understand. The loneliness of the strong is deep and sorrowful.""

I agree with Aizen transcending everyone other than Bankai Yama and Ichibe
aizen at the point he was a monster was stated to be above every shinigami and hollow etc.

as for ichibe, aizen was already going up there as soon as he got the key, and he is not the type to simply walk blind into a fight against people like yamaji and ichibe

Kubo stated like 5× that aizen is above all shimgami

The leader who has acquired transcendent power with the help of the "Hogyouku".

The former captain of the 5th Squad of Soul Society.

"He planned to create the "Oken" using Karakura Town and the souls of the people living there.

He also took the "Hogyouku" into himself, transforming into an "being" that transcends everything."

死神から神の域へ移行しつつある藍染には、どんな攻撃も受けない。
最早、挑むこと自体が既に“身分違い"----

「崩玉」の犠牲になった仮面の軍勢 (ヴァイザード)を破面 (アランカル)もどき”と言い捨てる。「崩玉」の牲になった仮面の軍勢 (ヴァイザード)を破面 (アランカル)もどき”と言い捨てる。
己の目的達成には、弱き者が駒となるのは当然と考える、その冷淡さ。

幼い刻から強く、敗北を知らなかった藍染。初めて他者が己を超えた瞬間が訪れても、すぐには理解すらできず。

誰よりも強かった藍染は、誰にも理解されることが無い孤独の世界を抱えていた。強き者故の孤独は深く、哀しい。

Aizen, having moved from the realm of the Shinigami to that of a God, is immune to attacks.
To even attack is already deemed as a "mistake"--

He dismisses the Vizords who fell victim to the "Hogyouku" as "Arrancar-like".
Such is Aizen's callousness that he deems it natural for the weak to be used as pawns to achieve his goal.

Aizen has been strong since his childhood and had thus never known defeat. Even when the moment came when someone surpassed him for the first time, he couldn't even understand it right away.

Aizen, who was stronger than anyone else, had a world of loneliness that no one could understand. The loneliness of the strong is deep and sorrowful.""
Multi-Continent level Soul Society Arc Aizen confirmed.

Bankai Yama being above ButterflyAizen is silly, I wouldn't even scale him above the version that reiatsu crushed the Sokotsu.

Bankai Yama being above ButterflyAizen is silly, I wouldn't even scale him above the version that reiatsu crushed the Sokotsu.
If we scale Yamma to Planet level or multi continent level with Bankai, Base Aizen will be on part with it per reaching his limit as a Shinigami and breaking the barrier beyond the limits of a Shinigami with the Hogyōku. Kenpachi’s meteor feat will also be below Base Aizen.

Aizen already reached his limit as a Shinigami on Soul Society Arc. He will scale above everything that’s not transcendent.

Kenny post Unohana reached a pseudo level of transcendence (aka unable to be sensed) so IMO he shouldn’t be used in the “Aizen > Shinigami” scaling. However, Bankai Yama > Gremmy, so you can still scale certain forms of Aizen above that Kenpachi.

Kenny post Unohana reached a pseudo level of transcendence (aka unable to be sensed) so IMO he shouldn’t be used in the “Aizen > Shinigami” scaling. However, Bankai Yama > Gremmy, so you can still scale certain forms of Aizen above that Kenpachi.
I still don’t know how to feel about that for a couple reasons. Kenny had just attained his Shikai and learned how to control his Reiatsu and it was a fodder shinigami from his squad that couldn’t sense him because he’s used to his captain’s spirit energy constantly leaking out. As well as people like Shinji, Rukia, Byakuya etc had no problem sensing him

I still don’t know how to feel about that for a couple reasons. Kenny had just attained his Shikai and learned how to control his Reiatsu and it was a fodder shinigami from his squad that couldn’t sense him because he’s used to his captain’s spirit energy constantly leaking out. As well as people like Shinji, Rukia, Byakuya etc had no problem sensing him
mayuri couldnt sense him.

Yama isn't above gremmy lol. Idc about yhwach saying no one can control his power. Yama has many anti feats against this.

1.Went bankai on royd who is nowhere near the strongest. Royd didn't even his holy form and he pushed yama that far.

2.Bazz Bee in his base off set his flames. This means base bazz bees flames are comparable in power to yama.

3. If we assume yama is stronger than all sterns based statement then your says hashwalth would lose to yama even tho he one shot FB bankai ichigo who blocked blows from yhwach. While yama got one shotted immediately.

4. Yhwach saying no can control his power could just simple mean no one could his power and not that yama was just stronger than everyone. Or he just didn't include plp like gremmy Because gremmy is just crazy.

Kenpachi being any form of transcendnt is a no lol

Back