• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I've already given my opinion on that, I think we should consider what he said valid, even if he's a filler character, as clearly his purpose for being included in that scene was to explain what happened to the Hollows. Keep in mind that I'm telling us to consider his explanation valid, not the character itself.
You could consider it canon but i personally wouldn't since it's only derived from the Anime and really has nothing backing it up being canon unlike other canon Non-Manga things like Memories for Nobody or the Light Novels ect. We don't need his explanation for what happen to the Hollows since it's pretty blatantly caused by the Reiatsu of everyone their, this is also backed up by Omaeda's statement as well.

Anime canon*.
Already explained why i don't believe it's canon but if you do then make a scaling chain with it. I personally wouldn't given the argument i laid out.

There is no need to throw jabs. There is nothing of Bleach I haven't read including the novels. I just think Soul Crush only has feats against fodders.
Dude kido members and eye ball monsters ain't fodders. Also you were giving your opinion based on anime only. Why don't you consider occasion for TYBW. Beside many people here in wiki never completely read bleach. I can clearly see that in previous downgrade thread. I also don't wanna talk about it. I kinda not care about scaling for now. I am more interested in upgrading Abilities for Characters. I also dont take my replies personal. I am not good with english.

don’t you need feat for layer? After Mugestu we don’t have feat. So Mugestu should be on the same layer of Prime soul king Because there is no “higher” reiastu crush. What is the reasoning of the layer after Mugestu
The reasoning after Mugetsu is that those characters posses much higher-levels of Reiatsu then Mugetsu so they most likely should be able to Reiatsu Crush Mugetsu but if you actually need feats for it instead of backed up assumptions then the'll stop at Mugetsu (Not Prime Soul King though).

The scaling chain is correct but

don’t you need feat for layer? After Mugestu we don’t have feat. So Mugestu should be on the same layer of Prime soul king Because there is no “higher” reiastu crush. What is the reasoning of the layer after Mugestu
TS ichigo = mugetsu <<<< shikai ichigo + horn <<<< bankai <<<< bankai + horn <<<< SK which is on the level to his maimed corps produces enough energy to maintain the cosmology <<<< prime soul king who has all of his parts and energy

This here can also be used for Soul Crush scale chain.
d920e019ab621cf3cb82188604d4a9e2.jpg

d1fcd7b55917c4c19c7a04258a3c84d2.jpg

5a1d3165b9ba0e8b9fb7e00a6889c8c2.jpg

Soul Crush is clearly killing the Hollows, but Plus is unaffected and note that the Captains and Espadas are over 20 km away. And from this guy's speaking, it's obvious that Reatsu was being released indiscriminately and that they weren't specifically targeting the Hollows.
Captura-de-tela-2021-12-11-123346.png

Captura-de-tela-2021-12-11-123416.png

Captura-de-tela-2021-12-11-123427.png

Captura-de-tela-2021-12-11-123436.png

And we can say this guy is a believable source, because he was clearly added to this scene specifically to explain what happened to the Hollows. I imagine there must have been people who didn't understand the scene in the manga or the anime director thought his viewers were dumb.
And another thing to remember is that civilians resist Reatsu from low-level Hollows and Gillian's.
This explains why the Director of the new anime is talking with Kubo to give context to vague scenes in the TYBW anime. Is legit.

so apparently the movies have novels for them that's written by Makoto Matsubara the author of we do knot always love you that have (at least for fade to black) more scenes that could not be included in the movie because of time.

Can anyone tell me why PSK is not Acausal type 4. He has resistance to casualty and by statement he is anamaly to bleach verse. He has resistance to precognition. Literally he has Resistence to Yhwach fate manipulation. Even novels states he trancended everything.

By wiki standard he should he should get Acausal type 4.

They should according to the logic applied here, but they are obviously not and everyone here knows it At the end.

let me explian, not feeling reiastu is when there is too much difference, everyone worth to be called a captain can perfectly feel Kenpachi, only fodder could not. We can’t say the same for Aizen Following the plot
That was kinda my point too lol. If people are saying just because some fodder couldn’t feel Kenpachi’s reiatsu (who’s famously known for not being able to control it) when he was finally able to control and suppress it, it’s a poor argument to compare that to a strong Captain like Isshin stating he couldn’t sense Aizen’s reiatsu anymore.

Isshin being someone who could fight against base Aizen. So Kenpachi never had transcendent reiatsu

That was kinda my point too lol. If people are saying just because some fodder couldn’t feel Kenpachi’s reiatsu (who’s famously known for not being able to control it) when he was finally able to control and suppress it, it’s a poor argument to compare that to a strong Captain like Isshin stating he couldn’t sense Aizen’s reiatsu anymore.

Isshin being someone who could fight against base Aizen. So Kenpachi never had transcendent reiatsu
First of all can I ask which captain felt Kenpachi Reatsu?.

First of all can I ask which captain felt Kenpachi Reatsu?.
Um all of them? Literally the only comment made about Kenpachi’s reiatsu not being able to be sensed was from some fodder shinigami from his squad.

and again, this is after Kenpachi learned the name of his Zanpakuto and was able to actually control his reiatsu

Um all of them? Literally the only comment made about Kenpachi’s reiatsu not being able to be sensed was from some fodder shinigami from his squad.

and again, this is after Kenpachi learned the name of his Zanpakuto and was able to actually control his reiatsu
I know but is there anywhere stated his Reatsu was felt by other captains. Yamamoto also stated to had the Transcended Reatsu but his presence was felt by others. Same goes for Ichigo. His Reastu also felt by others.

BTW I am not saying Kenpachi Transcended. It's just is there any scans where his trancendecy can be debunked. More of even Yhwach stated Ichigo had obtained the power once he lost. Ichigo Reatsu was felt by even characters like Rukia.

Jushiro was stated to have had more reiatsu than the rest of the Captains by a very large margin to the point that all of the others combined with a reiatsu amplifier was needed to make up the difference. The implication being that they could measure Kenny’s reiatsu.

Does someone have the scan where Enrakyoten weakness is it's effectiveness depending on Toki Reiatsu compared to the original wielder ? Like when Shunsui said it'd be bad if fake ryujin jakka was as powerful as the original

Time to rewatch Bleach + watch Fillers for the first time. Downloading over 300GB gonna take some time but it's gonna be worthy. Hopefully the anime returns on Spring 2022 cause I can't wait no more.

“Halibel had been on the front lines from the moment that the Vandenreich had launched a surprise attack on Hueco Mundo, but Yhwach’s overwhelming power had immobilized her, and she had been taken prisoner as a symbol of Hueco Mundo’s defeat.
When the Reiokyu had been recreated, Yhwach had thrown her into his own dungeons, and she had eventually come to the palace as a prisoner. Now that Yhwach was gone, no one knew whether he had kept her captive as an example to the other Arrancars or in order to remold her into a vanguard for the Quincies. The only certainty was that she was still alive and had been freed when Nelliel, Ichigo Kurosaki, and the rest of his gang had gone to see her.”
This makes no sense in the timeline of the TYBW. At what point did Ichigo went to save Halibel in the manga? Did he went back after killing Yhwach?

This is very likely
He may have gone back to the palace with Zero Squad when they came to seal Yhwach and take him away.

I just imagine Ichigo going back to the Soul Palace and finding Chad struggling in the floor while he does Getsuga Tensho and kills all the statues. Ganju? Oh, you asked about him? Where I didn’t even thought what happened to him. He may have sink in a hole somewhere.

If Ichigo goes Bankai in the Hell Arc and is the same as his old Bankai then… I have an explanation.

In the manga Ichigo never used Quincy powers. It was his Quincy spirit OMZ saving him with Blut Vene, and Shadow portal. The same could be said about the Hollow which was still not fused with his Shinigami powers. White came from his Quincy side originally.

Through out the story we are told White was taking over Ichigo’s inner world and learned to use the Shinigami Bankai power at the same time Ichigo did.

When the last arc came, White had already fused with Ichigo’s Shinigami powers and become his zanpakutou. Remember that Ichigo and White never saw eye to eye. He had no develop that relationship with his zanpakutou.

Then Ichigo got the two asuchi ShinigamI/Hollow and the Quincy spirit as another blade.

Afterwards, Yhwach took Ichigo’s powers. Ichigo lost both his Hollow and Quincy powers.

The LN said ichigo gain the stolen powers back overtime.

But what does that mean?

I think the powers as in “level of power/Reiatsu“ or the “power boost“ given to Ichigo by the Hollow form and what ever Quincy form he could have gotten in the future returned to him. But not his Hollow and Quincy powers.

Ichigo may be a pure Shinigami holding the reiatsu he would had gotten with each transformations in his base Shikai now.

In a nutshell, Ichigo‘s base old shikai equals the level of power he could have had if he went Hollow and Quincy form at the same time. Not including Bankai.

But this is just a theory. I prefer his broken Bankai sacrifice and that he is weaker now theory overall.

If Ichigo goes Bankai in the Hell Arc and is the same as his old Bankai then… I have an explanation.

In the manga Ichigo never used Quincy powers. It was his Quincy spirit OMZ saving him with Blut Vene, and Shadow portal. The same could be said about the Hollow which was still not fused with his Shinigami powers. White came from his Quincy side originally.

Through out the story we are told White was taking over Ichigo’s inner world and learned to use the Shinigami Bankai power at the same time Ichigo did.

When the last arc came, White had already fused with Ichigo’s Shinigami powers and become his zanpakutou. Remember that Ichigo and White never saw eye to eye. He had no develop that relationship with his zanpakutou.

Then Ichigo got the two asuchi ShinigamI/Hollow and the Quincy spirit as another blade.

Afterwards, Yhwach took Ichigo’s powers. Ichigo lost both his Hollow and Quincy powers.

The LN said ichigo gain the stolen powers back overtime.

But what does that mean?

I think the powers as in “level of power/Reiatsu“ or the “power boost“ given to Ichigo by the Hollow form and what ever Quincy form he could have gotten in the future returned to him. But not his Hollow and Quincy powers.

Ichigo may be a pure Shinigami holding the reiatsu he would had gotten with each transformations in his base Shikai now.

In a nutshell, Ichigo‘s base old shikai equals the level of power he could have had if he went Hollow and Quincy form at the same time. Not including Bankai.

But this is just a theory. I prefer his broken Bankai sacrifice and that he is weaker now theory overall.
White was merged with shinigami powers. Pretty sure Yhwach only took back OMZ and some power from white. Kyoroku implied that Ichigo still has hollow inside of him. So white was never gone.

Seems like Bleach + Aniplex is true and rn we see it has the rights for the TYBW. We have to see how the art style is going to be, because the animation is going to be great since Aniplex = High Budget = Great Studios like (cloverworks,A1,Ufotable) = Great Animation.

FGfij0WVEAY3BwN

The fact that people are actually trying to argue for Naruto and Sasuke speaks volumes about the level of Naruto wank. I’m at a loss for words after reading this thread.

Back