• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

He specifically said Aizen can wake up the hollow inside Ichigo. Its not about hollow Reatsu
Isn’t that more of an assumption on Shunsui’s part? Ichigo already came to peace with his inner hollow and accepted him. He also said he would fight without either of them helping him. Then Yhwach took his powers so at that point in time Aizen couldn’t wake anything at all.

I know but is there anywhere stated his Reatsu was felt by other captains. Yamamoto also stated to had the Transcended Reatsu but his presence was felt by others. Same goes for Ichigo. His Reastu also felt by others.

BTW I am not saying Kenpachi Transcended. It's just is there any scans where his trancendecy can be debunked. More of even Yhwach stated Ichigo had obtained the power once he lost. Ichigo Reatsu was felt by even characters like Rukia.
Sorry for the late reply, but along with what Anonymous said, Shinji commented on how losing Zaraki would be bad which means he could sense his reiatsu and Rukia also commented on Zaraki’s reiatsu which Byakuya didn’t deny and say he couldn’t feel Kenpachi’s reiatsu

Could someone tell me the justification for RG Renji being 6A in base? His reasonings are he effortlessly stopped Mask’s 10x punch which is High 6B and took hits from a full powered Mask which is an unquantifiable boost. Even if his boost is much higher I don’t think people can just jump tiers like that. At best his base would be “At least High 6B”

Sorry for the late reply, but along with what Anonymous said, Shinji commented on how losing Zaraki would be bad which means he could sense his reiatsu and Rukia also commented on Zaraki’s reiatsu which Byakuya didn’t deny and say he couldn’t feel Kenpachi’s reiatsu
Do you know which chapter. I am gonna check it out.

Isn’t that more of an assumption on Shunsui’s part? Ichigo already came to peace with his inner hollow and accepted him. He also said he would fight without either of them helping him. Then Yhwach took his powers so at that point in time Aizen couldn’t wake anything at all.
Not assumption it's more of author trying to show he still has hollow inside of him. You didn't get the point. Aizen could manipulate the hollow by words and they may have more problems. Its more of kyoroku worrying

Not assumption it's more of author trying to show he still has hollow inside of him. You didn't get the point. Aizen could manipulate the hollow by words and they may have more problems. Its more of kyoroku worrying
There’s no way for Kyoraku to know that Ichigo lost his powers. Kyoraku would assumed he still does, and for the author, is a way of telling us that this is something Aizen could have done in the past. Yet he never did. Is more of an excuse to not have Aizen tell Ichigo the truth about the Soul King.

For scaling purposes maybe, it's stated Kubo was heavily involved in the movie. Interviews with Kubo have him saying how he in depth designed the setting and he praises movie 3 more than any of the other movies.
Yeah. Also I just remembered that it has back flashes from anime and manga. I mean SS arc things. We can get some abilities if we consider that as canon.

It doesn't fall under anything expect Hollow Ichigo being a chad and being above Bankai Yamamoto.
Its pretty clearly stated those chains can't be broken. Also Kakuto can even tank VL cero which can destroy the chains but he couldn't cut off those chains. Pretty much thats like a concept.

Its pretty clearly stated those chains can't be broken. Also Kakuto can even tank VL cero which can destroy the chains but he couldn't cut off those chains. Pretty much thats like a concept.
That statement is within the Context of anyone expect for Hollow Ichigo. Kabuto never physically tanked Hollow Ichigo's Cero but rather put up an energy-shield to block the attack and Hell Inhabitants not being able to break the Chains of Hell despite the fact that they're comparable to beings that can doesn't mean the Chains are Conceptual in-nature, it just means the Chains can't be broken by attacks created by the Inhabitants of Hell.

That statement is within the Context of anyone expect for Hollow Ichigo. Kabuto never physically tanked Hollow Ichigo's Cero but rather put up an energy-shield to block the attack and Hell Inhabitants not being able to break the Chains of Hell despite the fact that they're comparable to beings that can doesn't mean the Chains are Conceptual in-nature, it just means the Chains can't be broken by attacks created by the Inhabitants of Hell.
Bro what are you saying?. Pretty much Kakuto was easily tanking Cero which even destroyed the hell gates and chains. Also I asked which category that comes under it seemed like a concept. Can you tell me which category that comes under. Its not about power.

How. Pretty much Kakuto > VL. He was easily tanking the Cero. And even think he had that much power to tank a cero he couldn't destroy the chains. I am not saying it's concept or anything. But it looked like a concept was embedded there.
idk if u remember the movie but kakuto or the chains used a shield on him

and again, the chains have no concept or anything on them, simply that no one on there could break them.

Where is this “concept” argument coming from exactly? Is there a statement for any of this or are people just shoehorning this in because they think Kokuto > FH and need a reason to support their take?

I missed the CRT where this happened so forgive me for being behind the times, but it looks like ever since the Gin calc was made, all of the multiplier results that happened before it were removed. Could someone get me up to speed (haha) on the reasons? Thanks.

And I've asked this one before, but it just keeps bothering me. What's the reason for Lieutenants being High Hypersonic when they seem to be upscaling from a Hypersonic feat? The last thread I asked this in pointed out the members of Grimmjow's Fraccion that the Lieutenants fought in the Arrancar arc, but I don't entirely see how they connect to the 4th Seat that reacted to Orihime. Does anyone have an answer why they upscale an entire tier like this

I missed the CRT where this happened so forgive me for being behind the times, but it looks like ever since the Gin calc was made, all of the multiplier results that happened before it were removed. Could someone get me up to speed (haha) on the reasons? Thanks.
cus damage decided he did not like them and erased them

Where is this “concept” argument coming from exactly? Is there a statement for any of this or are people just shoehorning this in because they think Kokuto > FH and need a reason to support their take?
just nightmare saying that the chain of hell are a concept (cus they are stated to be unbreakable) and therefore ichigo should have concept hax cus he broke them

just did not like them, erase them, then either re made the gin calc or left that one only, then made a rule to not change it
Wow, looking at the rule and seeing Gin's messed up Speed tiers on his page, a lot looks just... Wrong. I hope it gets worked out and fixed at some point.
And I've asked this one before, but it just keeps bothering me. What's the reason for Lieutenants being High Hypersonic when they seem to be upscaling from a Hypersonic feat? The last thread I asked this in pointed out the members of Grimmjow's Fraccion that the Lieutenants fought in the Arrancar arc, but I don't entirely see how they connect to the 4th Seat that reacted to Orihime. Does anyone have an answer why they upscale an entire tier like this
What about this question? Does anyone have a good answer for this?

That... Doesn't show anything close to Conceptual nor any ability within this Wiki would be given to Ichigo for a feat like this, they're never stated to be Conceptual in nature nor are they implied. What Kokuto states is that "What really imprisons a sinner are these Chains" then he goes onto say "Cut away all the Chains that bind me!".

This only shows the Chains of Hell have sealing hax's which is backed up in the end of the Movie when Ichigo seals away Kokuto with the Chains of Hell.

Back