• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Using the term Filler doesn’t really work, especially for the bount arc that kubo went out his way with. Kubo written and approved
still does not make it cannon

1. they are never acknowledge on the manga nor the main story
2. they don't fit on the timeline
3. manga takes priority over anime considering how many filler stuff it has

u are always welcome to make a CTR to get the filler arc accepted as cannon

or u can make the same as with the hell arc movie, make non canon profiles

the question is why would hikone scale to dangai or god aizen in my opinion, they are trascendent, hikone is not. Aizen can replace fully the soul king according to him. Tokinada needed the Hogyoku.
Also this is the current scaling in the wiki too
Hikone fusion with Ikimikidomoe is transcendent.

or u can make the same as with the hell arc movie, make non canon profiles
In the anime those characters and events were mentioned in canon episodes.

Last edited:
In the anime does characters and events were mentioned in canon episodes.
no anime filler was ever mention on the manga, only thing ever mention on the manga that came from outside was the events of the 1st movie

if u mean anime, the only thing from filler that appeared was the bounts on ichigo training, but that never happened on the manga, nor was ever mentioned

no anime filler was ever mention on the manga, only thing ever mention on the manga that came from outside was the events of the 1st movie

if u mean anime, the only thing from filler that appeared was the bounts on ichigo training, but that never happened on the manga, nor was ever mentioned
The characters also appeared when Isshin was first revealed to be a Shinigami in the anime.

Well all I’ll say is Cyber and I will be gifting y’all Christmas presents, and I specifically will be throwing some coal in the stockings as well. Get excited
6b257-badxmasgift.jpg

Movie 1 wasn’t till the tybw but even before it was cannon. The novels acknowledges it, and the manga does as well.
literally internally justified
case by case basis just like I’d say for the novels
Like I’m considering it but it’s just tedious tbh

Transcendence isn’t a power level don’t @ me.

Ichigo became transcendent merely by being an amalgamation of the races and getting really strong, Hikone can reasonably do the same. However, Kenpachi attained transcendent spiritual pressure in TYBW and him and Hikone duke it out. So I meaaaaan
Wouldn’t that mean Adult Toshiro, RG Byakuya, and Gerard attained transcendent reiatsu too?

Hikone fusion with Ikimikidomoe is transcendent.
It is not. Never once stated or shown. CFYOW clearly say that Hikone reiastu was just weird but can be felt and was different form Aizen reiastu.
Hikone needed the Hogyoku.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t that mean Adult Toshiro, RG Byakuya, and Gerard attained transcendent reiatsu too?
They should according to the logic applied here, but they are obviously not and everyone here knows it At the end.

let me explian, not feeling reiastu is when there is too much difference, everyone worth to be called a captain can perfectly feel Kenpachi, only fodder could not. We can’t say the same for Aizen Following the plot

Last edited:
So Soul King candidates don’t need to be transcendent?
yes and no, it depends, you know, Kazui is a soul king canditate too, SS arc Ichigo is a soul king candidate too, ginjo too, that is the logic. They have the potential.
but why Tokinada wanted so badly the hogyoku? Because in that way hikone could became a true god as stated by aura, hikone was not ready yet. having attributes alone is not enough. if hikone would have obtained the hogyoku kenpachi would have no chance Probably. But Tokinada didn’t managed to give it to hikone. That’s the plot And my thoughts on the subject.

hogyoku break the horizon and the logic, Urahara was worried because he himself say that he created something to allow people to reach the soul king and surpass logic itself, but he could not stop himself to create such a beautiful object. Ichigo is the exception because he doesn’t need it according to Urahara, also Ichigo is kinda a mutant as well orihime, because they were near it a lot of time, that is why Orihime is not a pure fullbring But a mutant.

yes and no, it depends, you know, Kazui is a soul king canditate too, SS arc Ichigo is a soul king candidate too, ginjo too, that is the logic. They have the potential.
but why Tokinada wanted so badly the hogyoku? Because in that way hikone could became a true god as stated by aura, hikone was not ready yet. having attributes alone is not enough. if hikone would have obtained the hogyoku kenpachi would have no chance Probably. But Tokinada didn’t managed to give it to hikone. That’s the plot And my thoughts on the subject.

hogyoku break the horizon and the logic, Urahara was worried because he himself say that he created something to allow people to reach the soul king and surpass logic itself, but he could not stop himself to create such a beautiful object. Ichigo is the exception because he doesn’t need it according to Urahara, also Ichigo is kinda a mutant as well orihime, because they were near it a lot of time, that is why Orihime is not a pure fullbring But a mutant.
Incorrect. Ichigo was a Soul King replacement, not candidate. Ichibei literally was going to make him the Soul King if not for Yhwach’s corpse. Ichigo didn’t had the Hogyōku.

In the manga, Aizen dropped a few bodies not just one. Sadly, the human’s soul wasn’t completely vaporized. That would had been a good Existence Erasure feat since in the anime the human’s body and soul were completely gone without a trace.

main-qimg-f05ce1a2ecfeef89bf608ed040fc790b

In the manga, Aizen dropped a few bodies not just one. Sadly, the human’s soul wasn’t completely vaporized. That would had been a good Existence Erasure feat since in the anime the human’s body and soul were completely gone without a trace.

main-qimg-f05ce1a2ecfeef89bf608ed040fc790b
remember at that time he has his EE like a bubble around him, not lose

Hogyoku breaks the limit set to one individual. There is no rule all trancended individuals should be equal. We can clearly see the difference between Dangai Ichigo and trancended Aizen. Pretty clear Ichigo had more potency. Also Ichigo can't control his reatsu level. He just walks around letting loose some of it. Even Shinji commented on that.

Hogyoku breaks the limit set to one individual. There is no rule all trancended individuals should be equal. We can clearly see the difference between Dangai Ichigo and trancended Aizen. Pretty clear Ichigo had more potency. Also Ichigo can't control his reatsu level. He just walks around letting loose some of it. Even Shinji commented on that.
Plot hole? Or Ichigo learned to control his Reiatsu? Or he exchange it for physical strength?

Incorrect. Ichigo was a Soul King replacement, not candidate. Ichibei literally was going to make him the Soul King if not for Yhwach’s corpse. Ichigo didn’t had the Hogyōku.
That is what I said, read everything, I said specifically Soul society arc Ichigo, as an example because it was an hybrid But yet not able to replace it.

obv, current Ichigo can be used a soul king, he is the strongest character.

Plot hole? Or Ichigo learned to control his Reiatsu? Or he exchange it for physical strength?
Sorry whats your point. Its pretty obvious Ichigo has more Reatsu than other characters. He doesn't know how to use it that's all. Unlike Aizen he doesn't have Killin intent. If he want to let loose like Aizen pretty sure many bodies would be fall around. also how Its plot hole

That is what I said, read everything, I said specifically Soul society arc Ichigo, as an example because it was an hybrid But yet not able to replace it.

obv, current Ichigo can be used a soul king, he is the strongest character.
Hey pretty sure Urahara breaking Ichigo soul chain already broke the limits of Ichigo without hogyoku. But it's just my thoughts.

Back