• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Y’all see this completely bias POV? His solutions are suggesting Ichigo is only Mach 1 or only Subsonic speed.
And should we be surprised cus? We know what he wants, and he will try to get it even if the whole wiki where againts him, besides all he will do is ignore knowledgeable memebers call his mods and vote to either dismiss it or accept his incredible and obvious lowball

Fortunately they are still FTL, but this wiki has really weird standard about calculations, no matter how it is reasonable even if it is logically right, he can’t be accepted because of a no-existing fallacies of calc-stacking, from my point of view at least; fortunately some calc members accepted it, but they would not shown anymore and that calc would just be dismissed.

also things like barro make question myself how it is possible he is not accepted at light speed, but whatever.

I’m more concerned with the fact that Ichigo was moving so fast a confirmed lightning timer via statement couldn’t react to or perceive him when he was crashing down. He even appeared behind them instantly.

But he came to the conclusion he is Mach 1 so that means Candice and everyone in the war arc can’t react to Mach 1.

Or that somehow Regular Shunpo means subsonic speeds when it’s a speed amp to whoever is using it.

I think it’s incredibly hypocritical when you look at his past downgrade threads. Neither of these solutions make sense at all contextually. It’s just blatant downplay. Something he used to downgrade other feats because they were too lowballed.

Something I remembered only know, but when was night on the Seireitei, it was day in the SK palace Right?
Huh. Is that true?

I remember the first night of the war we didn't get any scenes up in the palace. Don't remember the 2nd night that well.

It should be true, I think you should really re consider the fact of the “realistic distance argument” since I saw you using it a lot to discredit all the calc that have huge number, this lowkey support the different dimensions thing, and allow every possible result In terms of distance, since portrayed to be enormous.

I think it's because there's no staff members that are supporters for Bleach here, which makes it easy to downgrade it unlike the other popular verses, Whatever normal members say usually gets ignored most of the time.

Y’all see this completely bias POV? His solutions are suggesting Ichigo is only Mach 1 or only Subsonic speed.
I just read Damage's post and he is so biased that it is ridiculous how low a person submits to try to demote a KEKE piece.
He literally took my other calculation where TataHakai commented that it was the stacking and used it to say it was this, since I created a better one with better explanations and one of the calc members even commented praising the method.
Yes, the thing will be demoted regardless of what we do.

Another thing that shows how hypocritical he is, was his second solution, using (34.3 m / s), being that he made a thread to downgrade the previous version that used the minimum.

I just read Damage's post and he is so biased that it is ridiculous how low a person submits to try to demote a KEKE piece.
He literally took my other calculation where TataHakai commented that it was the stacking and used it to say it was this, since I created a better one with better explanations and one of the calc members even commented praising the method.
Yes, the thing will be demoted regardless of what we do.
Basically my argument, even if the knowledgeable memebers where giving evidence of the contrary he will do whatever he wants, so is a waste of time really, the CTR'S at this point are just so that no one can say he didnt follow the rules

He mentions that he didn't know about this calculation that he even commented on, but he knew about the other one and linked it, and he didn't even comment there, honesty here is very big KKKKKK just laugh about it.
Do you just think that everybody has a perfect memory for everything they've ever commented on?

Can I just say one thing...Do you guys think the translations for CFYOW are ******* garbage? Because some of them almost look like Funimation Dub changes like how Shuhei instead of saying Unohana has twice the power of any soul Reapers he says she's strong minded..Which completely changes context. Even putting words that I don't even recognize, what's a "Eke"?

Imagine thinking Ichigo's in the war arc can travel slower than a 4th Seat can react in the SS arc...

I mean the Bleach speed ratings here are quite the joke that's news to no one, here at VSBW we base our Bleach scaling on a single Orihime calc and a potential lie from Gin, flawless isn't it!?

Fortunately they are still FTL
Yeah my favorite part in all of this is that even if we only had the Mach 7.41 Orihime calc and used the minimum for the multiplier Ichigo reaches FTL, thanks to Hikone and CFYOW.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:USklaverei/Bleach_feats_Pre_Time-Skip why aren't we using this? We accept Gin's Bankai to be Mach 500, so his Shikai would be Mach 50-100 since Bankai is a 5-10x amp. Let's say Mach 50 for the absolute low-end to be safe, that still puts Toshiro at least at Mach ~1400 (MHS+) and then pretty much everyone and their mum upscales Gentei Kaijo Toshiro (Mach ~280, MHS). I see no reason why we couldn't say Gin's Shikai extends at least at Mach 50 given that we accept his Bankai can extend at Mach 500.

This would end up putting like Arrancar Arc Byakuya level fighters at sub-rel and Fullbring Bankai Ichigo level fighters at rel and God Tiers would sit around ftl+ to mftl. This is a really solid speed feat to go off of for Bleach, specifically with what's acceptable for this site.

Last edited:
@Arc7Kuroi; I don't think the Bankai multiplier works for that.

Remember that in Shikai his sword can extend to 100 times its length (so at least over a hundred meters or so), but in Bankai it can extend up to 13 kilometers. That's a pretty drastic difference in scale that isn't accounted by a 5x - 10x multiplier.

As expected, one after the other they did not possess power as formidable as that of a “Gran Rey Cero”, but perhaps emulating Grimmjow’s technique in which one’s own blood is mixed in to boost Reiatsu, the flashes of light which were much stronger compared to an ordinary Cero, charged towards the rival Arrancar with vigour similar to a Bala. (TN – as a reminder, Bala is 20x faster than Cero.)

“I told you, you’re too slow!”

Grimmjow ceased repelling those continuous strikes, remaining unconcerned as he sustained the injuries too, he then unleashed these words.

“ —— Grind, Pantera!”

Can something be calced from this?

Is there a way to calc the distance between each barrier and multiply it by 72?

YHSvCXr_d.webp

0598-003.png

Back