• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Are there people who genuinely think Dangai Ichigo is weaker than Bankai Yamamoto? Seriously?
Nothing new to me. I have seen people saying Yamamoto would oneshot the Squad Zero and he is equal to or slightly stronger than Ichibe. They tend to is argument of "No Shinigami in a thousand years is stronger than me and that he has the strongest Zanpakuto".

The tanslation card with Senjumaru’s power says her Bankai adapts and changes to counter the opponents power. Sounds like that is what Mayuri did to his zanpakutou to use against Pernida.

Anyone notice that since this is Uryu’s first time going Vollstandig is taking a toll on his body. This is something the female Quincy mentioned.

Nothing new to me. I have seen people saying Yamamoto would oneshot the Squad Zero and he is equal to or slightly stronger than Ichibe. They tend to is argument of "No Shinigami in a thousand years is stronger than me and that he has the strongest Zanpakuto".
I remember people saying that since they assumed Yamamoto beat Almighty Yhwach 1000 years ago. Thankfully, episode 24 put that to rest.

@AnimesFreak2 Yamamoto fell down the rankings really hard. Like dude really went from being just outside the top 5 in the manga to just barely in the top 10 with the novels and now with the anime and Klub Outside info he’s probably not even among the top 15 or top 20 end of series now.

Even with novel scaling Yama ain't top 10 anymore lmao

Not in any particular order I would say the current overall Top 10 of Bleach are

1. Ichigo
2. Yhwach
3. Aizen
4. Hikone
5. Ikimikidome
6. Kenpachi
7. Reio

And then just off the fact there are 5 S0 members is enough to say Yama def ain't Top 10 lol

Not in any particular order I would say the current overall Top 10 of Bleach are

1. Ichigo
2. Yhwach
3. Aizen
4. Hikone
5. Ikimikidome
6. Kenpachi
7. Reio

And then just off the fact there are 5 S0 members is enough to say Yama def ain't Top 10 lol
Never cook again

Even if you said in no particular order, reio at nr 7?
Ichigo above Yhwach?

1. Ichigo
2. Yhwach
3. Aizen
4. Hikone
5. Ikimikidome
6. Kenpachi
7. Reio

The ones 100% above Yamamoto by now in no particular order would be

Soul King
Yhwach
Ichigo
Aizen
Kenpachi
Ikomikidomoe
Hikone
Mimihagi
Uryu
Haschwalth
Ichibe
Oetsu
Senjumaru
Tenjiro
Kirio
Lille

That’s already 16 so yeah Yamamoto’s out of top 15 already. Others that could be above Yamamoto are

Gerard (Got like one buff more than the manga so I could see him possibly scaling above Yamamoto in his Vollständig 2nd Form)

Royd/Loyd (Depending on who they copy they could actually beat Yamamoto like say Yhwach during the Ichibe fight)

Ginjo (He had like that one move that was even more powerful than True Zanpakuto Ichigo’s Getsuga Tensho right? So if he gets that move off he could one shot Yamamoto)

Hell (Hell’s been hyped up for a while now so there’s likely something in it that’s stronger than Yamamoto)

Bleach stans smh
I mean, considering you actually decided to put numbers next to them, as opposed to just naming the 10 strongest characters there has to be some sort of bias right

Even if you said "In no particular order"

+ ur overall top 10 list has 7 characters math aint mathing

Last edited:
Now I'm actually curious for the reasoning
Here is the evidence/argumentation.

is-ichibei-santa-v0-mkb8dvgh3rtb1.jpg

I mean, considering you actually decided to put numbers next to them, as opposed to just naming the 10 strongest characters there has to be some sort of bias right

Even if you said "In no particular order"

+ ur overall top 10 list has 7 characters math aint mathing

I put numbers just cause

I mean I explained at the bottom with the whole S0 thing, didn't feel like writing each of their names when just writing the squad as a whole got my point across

I was watching the new episode again with some friends, and heard them go "Ichibe and Shutara's Bankai are like Domain Expansion", and I felt like one of those boomers watching the kids go "baby gronk ohio rizz" and wanted to kilometer second.
Justifiable crash out conditions tbh

Back