• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Ahh, i see the pattern with an eye, might be hinting towards why Yhwach failed to see uryu shooting the arrow
Since the only thing that's able to escape Yhwach's vision is the Soul King

Good foreshadowing ngl

Last edited:
Heard a pretty interesting theory that maybe Uryu is like the reincarnation of a fragment of the Soul King. Which is why his right hand showed a symbol that looks like Mimihagi. They think that perhaps he has a fragment of all of Soul King’s power and Pernida’s stagnation is what prevents him from being Auswählen’d by Yhwach. And that the Antithesis is also originally a power of the true 4 Iris Almighty that Yhwach doesn’t have which is why Uryu’s eye’s turned red like the Almoghty.

GZLNtFnbIAALB54
Uryu could have a weaker version of the Almighty that allows him to escape Yhwach’s sight like Mimihagi and the Soul King? 🤔

Yhwach did say the Almighty is the prove of a “really Quincy” does he mean the one that is born every 200 years? Is been 200 years since the Quincy massacre.

Ginjo was also stated to possibly be able to fight Ressurecion Hikone, so he's definitly stronger than Yamamoto.
His profile only said his Getsuga Tensho when amped by emotions was Ichigo’s level. So I had thought it was only that move that reached Ichigo’s level. And it has been a while since I last read CFYOW. So it was actually an all round amp huh. Guess Yamamoto really is getting kicked out of top 20 at this rate.

His profile only said his Getsuga Tensho when amped by emotions was Ichigo’s level. So I had thought it was only that move that reached Ichigo’s level. And it has been a while since I last read CFYOW. So it was actually an all round amp huh. Guess Yamamoto really is getting kicked out of top 20 at this rate.

Here's the statement, by the way. It's from my own copy of volume 3 of Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World.

I believe the fight with Pernida will end different. We will see the original ending from the manga where Pernida takes Mayuri’s legs but we will see Uryu shoot him in the chest from behind as he falls or something. I have a gut feeling Uryu will be involved in that fight.

I mean, yamamoto's hax is what makes him strong
Yamamoto isn’t really haxxed he just has a lot of AP at the time and a sun armor that melts most weapons. But you can bypass that armor by using reishi weapons instead of actual weapons as shown by Yamamoto actually slicing Royd’s reishi arrow instead of just letting it hit him.
I've realized this doesn't open if you click it. My bad; i don't know how to use Imgur, apparently.
Nah it works. It’s just Imgur being weird sometimes.

Yamamoto isn’t really haxxed he just has a lot of AP at the time and a sun armor that melts most weapons. But you can bypass that armor by using reishi weapons instead of actual weapons as shown by Yamamoto actually slicing Royd’s reishi arrow instead of just letting it hit him.

Last i checked, EE is a hax.

It's clearly his hax which gives him advantage.
Even in verse his skills, speed and other aspects of combat gives him more advantage than power

Versatility is hax unless it's just variant use of a skill anyone can have.
It really isn’t. Hax is stuff that ignored durability. Versatility is just versatility. It could allow them to fight people slightly stronger than they are. But against those that can one shot you versatility isn’t gonna get you as far as hax. Yamamoto’s Bankai is hax in a way thanks to existence erasure but without the EE it’s really not hax but rather more so just versatility.
It's clearly his hax which gives him advantage.
Even in verse his skills, speed and other aspects of combat gives him more advantage than power
You’re confusing hax for versatility.

That Shutara keyword is not a High 3-A statement 🗿
Yeah, it’s more like Starrk’s statement about the infinite Ceros. It probably means something like Gojo’s curse energy efficiency—maybe the cost of creating the reishi threads is so low that she can produce them infinitely or something like that. At most, it could be used for infinite stamina, but that’s probably reading too much into it.

Soul King is gonna be shown splitting 3 planets 😭😭

Praying Kubo doesn’t sell
I wouldn’t be surprised at all. I think we are gonna see the Soul King stand in front of the big whirlpool, and create 3 small versions from it. Perhaps, we may get to see parts of the world inside of them. But we won’t see outside the planets.

It literally doesn't say that?

It says hax allow you to render one of an enemy's statistics irrelevant, bypassing them, but hax is also often used to refer to an ability that lets you beat a statistically superior opponent. Melting people or creating an army of corpses that can overwhelm an opponent through sheer numbers even if they're superior to you should clearly be quantified as hax abilities.

This is not even to speak of the hax abilities provided by Kido/Hado.

It literally doesn't say that?

It says hax allow you to render one of an enemy's statistics irrelevant, bypassing them, but hax is also often used to refer to an ability that lets you beat a statistically superior opponent. Melting people or creating an army of corpses that can overwhelm an opponent through sheer numbers even if they're superior to you should clearly be quantified as hax abilities.

This is not even to speak of the hax abilities provided by Kido/Hado.
Ehh tbh I just really don’t consider things like melting people as hax. Like when you say hax I normally just think of stuff like mind manipulation/spatial manipulation/time manipulation bypassing stat differences no matter how strong you are as long as you’re opponents in the same dimensional level as you. Things like just overwhelming opponents via sheer number and melting just really doesn’t sound like what most people would consider hax. Even if it is shown that flames can durability neg to an extent if its temperature is high enough. But that’s just me.

Fair enough on the Kido stuff. Although Yamamoto really doesn’t use them as often as his zanpakuto. Same with most shinigamis.

Is everyone prepared for Yhwach’s Almighty weakness to be explored by Kubo in the anime? This was briefly brought up in the final battle between Ichigo vs Yhwach but wasn’t explored. If the anime adds original content then… Almighty will have flaws.

I personally think the flaw will be:
1. he has to go to sleep & that state he loses it while he sleeps

or

2. It will be expanded/explained on how Uryu is able to bypass it etc.

Back