• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Could Ichigo Hollow Mask gain greater durability by surviving post-res Ulquiorra attacks even before activating his full hollow form? Or is there a justification for him not getting it? I'm having difficulty accessing the profile on my cell phone, so I can't verify it.

Is this canon?

9159770-image%282%29.png
Where did you get these images? What episode?

Could Ichigo Hollow Mask gain greater durability by surviving post-res Ulquiorra attacks even before activating his full hollow form? Or is there a justification for him not getting it? I'm having difficulty accessing the profile on my cell phone, so I can't verify it.
No. So 1) Ulquiorra is clearly just way stronger than Ichigo just not one shot levels, 2) Ulquiorra doesn’t even want to kill Ichigo until he whips out Segunda Etapa and lasers him through the chest, and 3) there’s no justification to say his durability is Res Ulquiorra level. Also, Res Ulq gets his scaling from Ichigo anyway, so value and tier wise, they scale to the same number.

I thought it was when Kisuke makes the Garganta in to send the gang to Hueco Mundo then cuts to filler?
Nope. Ichigo and Co were already in Hueco Mundo. In this episode, Kon (in Ichigo's body), Tatsuki, Keigo and the rest of Ichigo's school friends were given special gear by Urahara to fight invading Arrancarcs and Hollows in Karakura Town.

Episode 214

So i dunno if im right about this,but all 3 of the Grimmjow vs Ichigo fights seem to "start" with Grimmjow at a slighty higher elevation (standing above before he drops down to skewer Rukia,standing in the sky above Ichigo after he exits the vizard lair,and during the Hueco Mundo encounter Ichigo after activating Bankai crashes down into the ground before rising back up to clash with Grimmjow,who is standing on a pillar.)

Okay my answer is, Byakuya would one shot that bum and it's just wrong based on actual feats displayed on screen
The actual feats on screen are byakuya failing to damage 1st giant Gerard’s hand with Senbozakura?
When a base Zaraki who is relative to Unohana easily cut his hand?

Shinigami Aizen slams.

Byakuya is not close to Unohana, let alone Aizen, and let alone Yama.

Those 3 soul reaper, are not meant to be surpassed unless you are an anomaly even between shinigami. Ain’t no random noble stronger then them, u get the lore wrong, sorry. CFYOW debunks it.

Back