• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

1. Not accepted
  2. Unnecessary
  3. Already a thing we do
  4. Don’t know
  5. No staff approval although not sure what this is suppose to add that isn’t already known
  6. Think this wasn’t added
  7. Already applied
1. 3 staff members agreed to it there
2. Agreed
3. Yes
4. Neither do I
5. Basically that aizen affects 6 senses not just 5
6. It wasn't
7. the range was applied but not the type 3 self sustenance

A reminder that currently there's a "1 CRT/verse" rule. So IMO it would be better to make a big CRT with all the changes you guys want, and not multiple smaller ones.

Also, Aizen KS shown the ability to manipulate the perception of time, but the perception of time isn't related to the 5 senses at all.

What ability it covers?

Don't need a massive one, just combine the CRTs people wanna make into one, for maximum efficiency.

If I am not wrong then 5 senses are basically fundamental senses. Every other sense is a mixture of those or just some of those.

This is a good thread about it.
Although I haven't read all the comments on it but yeah the guy explained it really well.

Is it worth bringing up Nigh-Omniscient Soul King yet in a CRT? He is stated to be in the novel, but it might be better to wait for the the official translation for something like that.

I think I will make the CRT for Aizen, Yhwach and probably the blut for quincy then.
If someone has other topic to add, we can discuss it.

I think I will make the CRT for Aizen, Yhwach and probably the blut for quincy then.
If someone has other topic to add, we can discuss it.
Add Soi Fon death manipulation.

Is it worth bringing up Nigh-Omniscient Soul King yet in a CRT? He is stated to be in the novel, but it might be better to wait for the the official translation for something like that.
I don’t recall, do you have the text?

@Sigurd_Snake_in_The_Eye I'll have to look for the chapter, it was stated by Ichibe that Reiō was nigh-omniscient and nigh-omnipotent, or something along those lines.

This is one translation I found on Reddit
"That's right. Others; with special powers, including myself; appeared, but it is fair to say that the Rei-o stood out; his powers very close to omnipotence and omniscience."
Obviously this isn't an official translation given that Vol.3 doesn't have one yet, that's why I'm wondering if it's just better to wait until then.

Ahh this line it’s very similar to the Yhwach statements of omnipotence and omniscience due to the nature of The Almighty.

You can maybe argue it due to its nature of knowing and seeing everything ahead of time but would be a hard sell imo.

I agree that it would be difficult to have accepted, I thought it would be possible given that we know SK's The Almighty is superior to Yhwach's, and it doesn't have the antifeats his does.

There's also the theory by Ichibe that SK foresaw everything up until his death which would support it I guess.

The issue is that this all comes from Vol.3, and it not being an official translation hurts the argument, so I'll probably just wait until it does get an official translation.

Is someone taking the L to compose the CRT? If so who is and how are we going about organizing that? Should there be a Google Doc that's shared where everyone can submit their final draft of whatever they wish to bring to a CRT (this way someone could just copy-paste it into one post here)?

Last edited:
The CTR would need to have the stuff about the blut for quincys, the speed for SK and Yhwach with their A, add type 3 self sustenance for Y.H,

I think that's about it for now.

I made a draft here just now, not trying to make it too big or controversial.

Almighty Infinite Attack Speed?
Due to the nature of The Almighty, I believe that Yhwach and the Soul King should have infinite attack speed when utilizing their Almighty. The best example of this would be when Ichigo activates his Bankai and Yhwach instantly destroys his weapon in the future. He also cuts off Ichigo's horn and breaks Renji's weapon whilst his back was turned. So from what I can see his attacks can't be dodged using normal speed since they've yet to happen in the present.

Soi-Fon's Shikai
On Soi-Fon's profile, her Shikai is labeled as poison manipulation but there is a problem with that because nowhere in the manga is it ever called poison manipulation. The way her Shikai works is if you get hit with it the zanpakuto leaves a death mark on your body and if you were to be hit twice in the same spot you'd just be erased leaving nothing behind. Clearly, this is some form of death manipulation at least.

Old Accepted CRTs
Some Old CRT's were accepted but never applied, so just dropping them here.

Are we combining CRT's? I have some minor uncontroversial changes if they're fine to add to that list?

Sealing for Ōetsu Nimaiya​

Then, one day, something happened. At the end of its battle with the Shinigami, including young Yamamoto Shigekuni, it ascended to the sky by devouring the Rei-o, but was defeated by the monk and sealed by Nimaiya Ouetsu.

The monk used 'Ichimonji' to deprive it of its name and rewrote a new name using 'Shin'uchi : Shirafude Ichimonji'. Then, it was forged into a blade by Ouetsu with its reiatsu sealed in as it is.
-Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World Chapter 21

Not really combat applicable, but he's capable of sealing souls within blades and it should be mentioned on his page.

Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation and Gravity Manipulation for Ichigo Kurosaki​

Was completely unphased from being inside Aizen's Kurohitsugi which distorts space and time with a torrent of gravity.

Hadō 54 Haien Existence Erasure​

A flame attack which eradicates the very existence of its target.
- Bleach: Official Character Book 2 MASKED

Only applies to Kaname Tōsen since he's the only character who has canonically used Haien.

Extreme Resistance to Poison Manipulation for Grimmjow​

Grimmjow who should have fallen victim to a complete paralysis of his body, slowly began to rise from his spot.

“What the…?”

“tsk… You really got me good huh…Luppi!”

“Damn… why!? How are you able to stand up!? This is the very poison that even those captain class Shinigami were helpless against!?”

“Hn. That Arrancar, he has a resistance?”

Kurotsuchi Mayuri who was surveying the situation from a distance, whispered to himself with great interest.

“A resistance? To the captain’s poison?”

When Akon who remained at the Technological Development Department inquired over the communications, Mayuri explains the situation in a mixture of idle complaint against Luppi.

“Good grief, what an imprudent fool. Without me to set a point in the past to return to, the chemical agent cannot demonstrate its full potency I tell you. Well, even barring that, I have implanted an abundance of other varieties of paralysis poisons too.”

As if to indicate a great fascination, Mayuri scrutinized Grimmjow’s Reiatsu data whilst muttering to himself.

“Apparently, he was at the receiving end of some particular kind of poison, and he managed to survive in that condition. I wonder what kind of toxic substance it was? Very intriguing indeed.”

Having almost been poisoned to death once in the past via an ability belonging to the Quincy known as Nakk Le Vaar, Grimmjow has developed a strong tolerance towards poisons by undergoing said experience, although, even he himself was not aware of that fact.
-Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World Chapter 11

Resistance to Power Absorption and Life Manipulation for Uryu Ishida​

Is the only Quincy to not only survive Auswählen, but also retain all of his powers. Auswahlen kills and takes the powers of the target.

Sealing for Aizen with Kurohitsugi​

A high-level Kido which seals it's target in a black spiritual coffin. Used by Aizen.
- Bleach: Official Character Book 2 MASKED

Are those fine to include? I have some others but they're a little controversial, so they might be better saved for their own CRT.

As for Ichigo I'm not sure, Yhwach remarks that only Uryu survived, and he knows Ichigo is still alive, so it's possible Ichigo wasn't targetted for one reason or another?

All master of kido are capable of using all numbered kido so they should also get the hado 54

Also poison manipulation for hollows as they are toxic to those that dont have at least basic soul resistance

I think there is a statement that captain class must be like all rounder or good at four style of shinigami. This came up when they talked about kenpachi zaraki being the only exception to this rule.
The fact that most captains seems to have a good amount of control over kido and bakudo during battles.
The only grey are for captains is kido's above 89. Since you need great mastery to be able to perform those.

can we just finish the current crt we got right now before starting new ones? lets get that blut vene or w.e finished then go down

It really makes no sense for Ichigo to be left out when all mixed Quincy were with the sole survivor being Uryu...It just feels like a ginormous oversight on Kubo's part

It really makes no sense for Ichigo to be left out when all mixed Quincy were with the sole survivor being Uryu...It just feels like a ginormous oversight on Kubo's part
Ichigo got that Hollow juju which is bad mamajama for Quincy, so Yhwach prolly was like naw son heck off.

yhwach was absorbing impure quincies right?
and wasnt ichigos powers suppressed ? so he didnt count as a quincy i guess?
cuz masaki and uryu were already using their powers and it had activated while ichigo's werent

Ichigo would still be considered impure. His spiritual energy was still there obviously
Regardless you can argue Yhwach didn't target Ichigo, because Yhwach makes a point to mention that Uryu is special for avoiding the Auswahlen he doesn't do the same for Ichigo.

Uhhh since CRTS r now allowed n u guys r proposing to add all major topics in one,I’d like to point out something,which I previously did as well.And thats about Mimihagi n Yhwach having Conceptual Manipulation coz Mimihagi governs “stagnation”.Two people(I think it was TOAAPRESENCE1 and OneBleachHurricane) seemed to agree with it(didnt get feedback from the rest).I also explained myself with relevant evidence so what do u guys think about it?Do I need to explain again or do u guys understand??

Back