• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

@Makstar05; Yeah, and Soi-Fon can create up to 15 clones. But it's not duplication. They're all afterimages
Soi Fon’s clones r translucent which shows they r in fact afterimages.The clones Zommari creates r solid,can inflict damage and even bleed.Byakuya’s clone is also tangible and bled as well

Last edited:
Was Zommari bleeding when he made the clones/afterimages? Or was a clone/afterimage bloodied while Zommari was perfectly fine? Because if it's the second then that's a clone, if it's the first then that's an afterimage.

Was Zommari bleeding when he made the clones/afterimages? Or was a clone/afterimage bloodied while Zommari was perfectly fine? Because if it's the second then that's a clone, if it's the first then that's an afterimage.
Byakuya blitzed Zommari’s clone and it bled.Then when the Zommari clones attacked Byakuya’s clone/afterimage it too bled

They're just very good afterimages, though they do seem like clones.

Also, how would Sonido allow you to make real clones anyway? He's just moving so fast that it creates the illusion of clones.

Lastly, Byakuya does his own afterimage technique and it bleeds as well, doesn't mean it's a literal clone.

Well, I can't post the image because it's being weird, but chapter 299 I guess, immediately after Zommari does his afterimage thing.

They're just very good afterimages, though they do seem like clones.

Also, how would Sonido allow you to make real clones anyway? He's just moving so fast that it creates the illusion of clones.

Lastly, Byakuya does his own afterimage technique and it bleeds as well, doesn't mean it's a literal clone.

Well, I can't post the image because it's being weird, but chapter 299 I guess, immediately after Zommari does his afterimage thing.
If they r illusions how can they inflict damage and if something bleeds it means it has a circulatory system and organs which means they r clones.

It's Zommari doing the damage, he's constantly shifting from position to position to make it seem like it's the afterimages.

Explain how simply moving fast would allow you to literally clone yourself? They're afterimages dude, just extremely good ones, blood/looking like it's being hit etc are part of the afterimage, they're used to mislead the opponent after all.

there afterimages and very good ones if they bleed tbh. thats all as for the espada those are real clones

Someone did say that Aizen said Zommari's were clones, so if they have a scan for that, that would be helpful.

Afaik Aizen only commented on Soifon's "clones", but yeah, he called them clones, I'd still say they're afterimages though.

My astrophysics professor just had me calculate the durability and speed of superman for colliding with a meteor given a variety of parameters. I'm sitting there like "wow all this time I've 'wasted' trying to figure out the stats of fictional characters isn't worthless after all..."

My astrophysics professor just had me calculate the durability and speed of superman for colliding with a meteor given a variety of parameters. I'm sitting there like "wow all this time I've 'wasted' trying to figure out the stats of fictional characters isn't worthless after all..."
But the most important part, did you told him?

CRT's can be made now, so what's going to be made first?

I'm very interested to see what's going to go down

Idk, is it better to do individual CRT's (as in a single topic/change) or many things in a single CRT?

Well, I feel like everyone should get on the same page and deal with one big topic at a time or maybe a bunch of small topics at once

But the most important part, did you told him?
Lmao for those curious the results yielded a 10000xSoL Superman and he collided with a meteor carrying ~10^18J of KE.

Idk, is it better to do individual CRT's (as in a single topic/change) or many things in a single CRT?
I'm expecting to receive CFYOW III in the mail tomorrow, where I want to verify the kanji used to describe Muken to see if it matches with Unohana's description in the raws. So maybe a CRT discussing the size of Bleach's cosmos and what merging the realms and shaking Muken amounts to, to kick things off?

Someone posted the list of the unfinished things but it is not at the start of the thread, can someone re post it?

Aren't a good portion of those concluded/simply outdated? I remember Sigurd or somebody saying that a while back.

I am pretty sure that the list was made for threads that were either going on or was concluded but never applied to the profiles.

And I never added it to the start of the thread, because I thought that we should replace the links to the ones in this forum, but I am too lazy to do that myself.

1. Not accepted
  2. Unnecessary
  3. Already a thing we do
  4. Don’t know
  5. No staff approval although not sure what this is suppose to add that isn’t already known
  6. Think this wasn’t added
  7. Already applied

Back