• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just get straight to the point.

Almighty Infinite Attack Speed?
Due to the nature of The Almighty, I believe that Yhwach and the Soul King should have infinite attack speed when utilizing their Almighty. The best example of this would be when Ichigo activates his Bankai and Yhwach instantly destroys his weapon in the future. He also cuts off Ichigo's horn and breaks Renji's weapon whilst his back was turned. So from what I can see his attacks can't be dodged using normal speed since they've yet to happen in the present.

Soi-Fon's Shikai
On Soi-Fon's profile, her Shikai is labeled as poison manipulation but there is a problem with that because nowhere in the manga is it ever called poison manipulation. The way her Shikai works is if you get hit with it the zanpakuto leaves a death mark on your body and if you were to be hit twice in the same spot you'd just be erased leaving nothing behind. Clearly, this is some form of death manipulation at least.

Sealing for Ōetsu Nimaiya​

Then, one day, something happened. At the end of its battle with the Shinigami, including young Yamamoto Shigekuni, it ascended to the sky by devouring the Rei-o, but was defeated by the monk and sealed by Nimaiya Ouetsu.

The monk used 'Ichimonji' to deprive it of its name and rewrote a new name using 'Shin'uchi : Shirafude Ichimonji'. Then, it was forged into a blade by Ouetsu with its reiatsu sealed in as it is.
-Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World Chapter 21

Not really combat applicable, but he's capable of sealing souls within blades and it should be mentioned on his page.

Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation and Gravity Manipulation for Ichigo Kurosaki​

Was completely unphased from being inside Aizen's Kurohitsugi which distorts space and time with a torrent of gravity.

Hadō 54 Haien Existence Erasure​

A flame attack which eradicates the very existence of its target.
- Bleach: Official Character Book 2 MASKED

Only applies to Kaname Tōsen since he's the only character who has canonically used Haien.

Extreme Resistance to Poison Manipulation for Grimmjow​

Grimmjow who should have fallen victim to a complete paralysis of his body, slowly began to rise from his spot.

“What the…?”

“tsk… You really got me good huh…Luppi!”

“Damn… why!? How are you able to stand up!? This is the very poison that even those captain class Shinigami were helpless against!?”

“Hn. That Arrancar, he has a resistance?”

Kurotsuchi Mayuri who was surveying the situation from a distance, whispered to himself with great interest.

“A resistance? To the captain’s poison?”

When Akon who remained at the Technological Development Department inquired over the communications, Mayuri explains the situation in a mixture of idle complaint against Luppi.

“Good grief, what an imprudent fool. Without me to set a point in the past to return to, the chemical agent cannot demonstrate its full potency I tell you. Well, even barring that, I have implanted an abundance of other varieties of paralysis poisons too.”

As if to indicate a great fascination, Mayuri scrutinized Grimmjow’s Reiatsu data whilst muttering to himself.

“Apparently, he was at the receiving end of some particular kind of poison, and he managed to survive in that condition. I wonder what kind of toxic substance it was? Very intriguing indeed.”

Having almost been poisoned to death once in the past via an ability belonging to the Quincy known as Nakk Le Vaar, Grimmjow has developed a strong tolerance towards poisons by undergoing said experience, although, even he himself was not aware of that fact.
-Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World Chapter 11

Resistance to Power Absorption and Life Manipulation for Uryu Ishida​

Is the only Quincy to not only survive Auswählen, but also retain all of his powers. Auswahlen kills and takes the powers of the target.

Sealing for Aizen with Kurohitsugi​

A high-level Kido which seals it's target in a black spiritual coffin. Used by Aizen.
- Bleach: Official Character Book 2 MASKED

Old Accepted CRTs
Some Old CRT's were accepted but never applied, so just dropping them here.

While you're at it, might as well remove biological absorption from Yhwach since he's never shown to absorb a biological being.

Edit: Changing the wording.

I'm a bit iffy with Hadō 54 and 90, for Hadō 54 is the idea of tousen have better flames attack than Yamamoto is kinda eww for me
Although technically Hadō 54 have no anti feats(I think? it's only been used once) and only affect 1 person so whatever.

However for Hadō 90, first I'm pretty sure sealing technique is Bakudō rather than Hadō? and second Hadō 90 never been used that way
If anything Hadō 90 trapping its target is a way for the spell to prevent the target to run away for a few second so he/she/it can take the full damage from the spell.
Not to seal/trap them for days or more.

Other than that i agree with OP.

How is it better than Yamamoto? He also has EE.

And as you said, it has no antifeats, it was only used against Grimmjow's arm and we never see anything remaining.

As for Kurohitsugi, the issue with what you're arguing is the following;
  1. The only time we see it in full effect is against Ichigo, but he breaks out
  2. It was without incantation when used against Komamura and the eyeballs.
So it's showings don't contradict the statement either.

The only thing im gonna comment on for now is this infinite speed upgrade.

Isnt the almighty doing that just fate manipulation? Fate haxing in general is pretty much done instantly, yet we dont give fate haxers infinite attack speed. What would make the Almighty different in that regard?

Clarification I guess? Is there a reason why that can't be done? And Yhwach actually has showings of infinite speed with his fate hax.

Infinte Attack Speed: Not too sure on that, we don't consider most thought based hax infinite just because their effect is instantaneous do we? If not, don't think we should really reward that speed for the ability. Unless there's a statement about it.

Soi-Fon: Since we have no real idea what's she doing, probably just list it as Durabilty Negation for now. No need to give it anything else extra.

Everything else, agreed with.

Sigurd listed some in the OP, and by it's nature it's basically infinite speed, you can't evade it via finite speed.

What's the issue with listing it if it's basically accepted already?

Soi Fon kills you by hitting the same spot twice, how is that Dura negation anymore than Death Manipulation?

Sigurd listed some in the OP, and by it's nature it's basically infinite speed, you can't evade it via finite speed.
Those examples are what im calling out as just being fate manipulation though.

Like, if I fate hax someone so that something happens to them, its done instantly too. Doesnt mean my attack speed is infinite.

The only thing im gonna comment on for now is this infinite speed upgrade.

Isnt the almighty doing that just fate manipulation? Fate haxing in general is pretty much done instantly, yet we dont give fate haxers infinite attack speed. What would make the Almighty different in that regard?
I'm not well versed in the workings of abilities like these, but I don't see the issue really. His attacks can't be dodged due to the mechanics of it. Isn't literally attacking in the future infinite speed? becuase that's what he's doing in the examples I put in OP. As for other fate hax users, I don't really know anyother other except the black clover girl and her attacks works completely different.

Soi-Fon: Since we have no real idea what's she doing, probably just list it as Durabilty Negation for now. No need to give it anything else extra.

Everything else, agreed with.
These are my thoughts about everything else btw. Im actually fine with Soi Fon getting death hax, but with a "limited" to it since she needs to hit someone 2x with her bankai for it to work. But dura negging could also work.

My only real "wtf, I need to discuss this" thing here is infinite speed.

Giving Almighty Infinite Speed is like giving the Death Note infinite speed since "once it attacks you, you can't dodge it since you haven't had a heart attack in the present yet."

My issue with it is that we see in effect and while it does kill the person how it goes about it seems more comparable to transmutation and existence erasure. But for whatever reason no one brought those up so listing it as durability negation made more sense.

Also what about poison manipulation for hollows due to them being toxic to souls that dont have resistance?

As for the whole Y.H and SK infinite speed it would basically be the same as this

Last edited:
As for the whole Y.H and SK infinite speed it would basically be the same as this

Matt would likely explain this better than me, but this doesnt seem to be the same thing.

Cronus's ability specifically ignores and manipulates distance, which would be moving in 0 time when attacking to attack instantly. Almighty doing stuff instantly is just it doing that via fate hax in general being instant, which as said above already, doesnt qualify as infinite speed.

i agree with everything except hado 54
the statement could be a hyperbole and i dont think central 46 would allow a hado that can erase people from existence as that would affect the soul cycle
wouldnt a hado like that be forbidden like the time stop and teleportation kidos?

Cronus attack is literally like, a dash scythe slash. It just erases time / distance to be instant. And it's presented as being "fast" in the actual panel. It's definitely meant to show speed, in a way.

Almighty is just "I make things happen in the future".

That was good point, it was mid level hado too so it wasn't super difficulty to learn and it will be disastrous if shinigami just spamming it on hollow.

I think that just weakness for quincy? Pretty sure regular humans and fullbringer didn't have this issue.
Its explained by urahara that quincy just basically have and extremely weak immune sistem when it comes to hollows, but that those that have resistance are not affected but does that have no immune sistem to them well get poisoned

i agree with everything except hado 54
the statement could be a hyperbole and i dont think central 46 would allow a hado that can erase people from existence as that would affect the soul cycle
wouldnt a hado like that be forbidden like the time stop and teleportation kidos?
There are people that have EE too besides I think kido of those levels are used more on shinigami or arrancar level hollows

The description + not having antifeats help its case

Yes, there's absolutely nothing contradicting the statement, and it literally only applies to Tosen, an irrelevant character, I don't see the issue.

Its explained by urahara that quincy just basically have and extremely weak immune sistem when it comes to hollows, but that those that have resistance are not affected but does that have no immune sistem to them well get poisoned
Yeah but if they have extremely weak to non existence resistance toward hollow so much so that they are even more vulnerable to them than regular humans does then isn't that make hollow poisons thiggy unusable? since ordinary human can resist it or is there are any case this happen to humans too?
There are people that have EE too besides I think kido of those levels are used more on shinigami or arrancar level hollows

There are only 2:
-Yamamoto in his bankai form (which don't produce any flames btw). However Yamamoto don't like to use his bankai unless it was necessary
-Ichibei who you know not gonna do that since he know this thing better than most people, he chose to seal Ikomikidomoe because he know the consequence of killing him.

yes ik people like yama have EE but that is his zanpakuto's ability while this is something they teach
and if it actually has EE central 46 shouldn't allow it as it would affect the soul cycle
and you said they are used on shinigami and arrancar level
but ichibei stated he doesnt want to kill grimmjaw as he might not be able to purify (if thats what the zanpakuto does forgot the exact thing) all the souls he had consumed at once
and there is no guarantee that the shinigamis would follow the rules so why would they allow it to be taught? they even refused to let kenny to get anymore powerful as they feared he would turn against them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back