• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki Vs Baki | Martial Artist Fights A Ninja

Don’t know much about the Baki from Baki but he probably skill stomps.
In physical combat i can agree baki skill stomps there but what's baki's answer to Wind Style AOE and Kunai Bombs/Paper Bombs, or any ranged weapon of the sorth. Remember these two opponents start 4 kilometers away not like that matters cuz HHS+ speed but seeing the usual ninja pattern, Baki's starting move would be ranged weapons/jutsu with them having either large AOE/dozens of projectiles. Correct me if im wrong.

I'm leaning toward Baki of the Hidden Sand. Two regular Jonin were able to nearly kill the Sound 4, the weakest of whom scales to the 7-C value, and all of whom upscale off the HHS+ value. These Jonin were out of Chakra, tired, AND injured. The Sound 4 were none of these things, and each of them had special powers, with one of them literally being two people. Meanwhile, Baki managed to kill a guy who was on par with those Jonin, and fought one of those Jonin for an hour. He massively upscales off of both values. Like, close to blitz and oneshot levels. Plus, basically every ninja has Substitution Jutsu and Body Flicker.

I'm leaning toward Baki of the Hidden Sand. Two regular Jonin were able to nearly kill the Sound 4, the weakest of whom scales to the 7-C value, and all of whom upscale off the HHS+ value. These Jonin were out of Chakra, tired, AND injured. The Sound 4 were none of these things, and each of them had special powers, with one of them literally being two people. Meanwhile, Baki managed to kill a guy who was on par with those Jonin, and fought one of those Jonin for an hour. He massively upscales off of both values. Like, close to blitz and oneshot levels. Plus, basically every ninja has Substitution Jutsu and Body Flicker.
Counted + Vote taken. Im leaning to baki of the hidden and until baki hanma gets an argument

The baki would win this... The starting distance is tens of meters from each other and as this is in Central Park, baki can easily use his surroundings to jump him unnoticed and deal massive damage especially when the ninja has no way of sensing baki
I sincerely doubt Baki can sneak up on Baki

I sincerely doubt Baki can sneak up on Baki
Or uses this whenever the ninja tries to attack
He 1000% can.

He did fight and learnt from Gaia as well even

he has so many ways to surprise and or break ninja baki's guard, leaving many openings to dura neg him/attack his weak points and never letting him get a chance to attack back

Last edited:
what's baki's answer to Wind Style AOE and Kunai Bombs/Paper Bombs, or any ranged weapon of the sorth. Remember these two opponents start 4 kilometers away not like that matters cuz HHS+ speed but seeing the usual ninja pattern, Baki's starting move would be ranged weapons/jutsu with them having either large AOE/dozens of projectiles. Correct me if im wrong.
The starting distance is tens of meters from each other and as this is in Central Park, baki can easily use his surroundings to jump him unnoticed and deal massive damage especially when the ninja has no way of sensing baki
What's baki doing against that range crossing AOE. Baki isn't gonna have time to do this.

What's baki doing against that range crossing AOE. Baki isn't gonna have time to do this.
Tens of meters ain't that far... And with buildings around them it will be even easier crossing that range...

Baki can even tank the hit to deliver an even powerful and more damaging hit via his skill, considering baki is much more skilled then the ninja and can sense danger, he'll cross the distance instantly before the ninja tries to even begin attacking

Last edited:
He 1000% can.

He did fight and learnt from Gaia as well even

he has so many ways to surprise and or break ninja baki's guard, leaving many openings to dura neg him/attack his weak points and never letting him get a chance to attack back
Yeah, I was just making another "Same Name" joke. I was unaware Baki was haxxed-up, I've done some research now and he's apparently just summoning illusory dinosaurs and shit. Switching to neutral.

There are not that many buildings inside Central Park.
and there are no building in this arena yet Gaia is able to become practically invisible to his opponent by using skill and sand
002-150.jpg

... It getting late, getting the scans later, but the other arguments I've said still stands

and there are no building in this arena yet Gaia is able to become practically invisible to his opponent by using skill and sand
002-150.jpg

... It getting late, getting the scans later, but the other arguments I've said still stands
I think you misunderstood which message I was responding to.

Baki can even tank the hit to deliver an even powerful and more damaging
Tanking explosives that have over 2x the durability of baki? He'll get hurt by such and i don't think he's coming out with mere scratches either. He'll maybe survive but badly hurt as slendveny states Sand Baki has insane chain scaling.

he'll cross the distance instantly before the ninja tries to even begin attacking
Im not sure about that, according to slendveny above, baki has a mass chain scale above the baseline jonin level from the sound 4. I think baki has the speed to overtake such tactics especially when the opponent uses mere skill to accomplish this.

Two regular Jonin were able to nearly kill the Sound 4, the weakest of whom scales to the 7-C value, and all of whom upscale off the HHS+ value. These Jonin were out of Chakra, tired, AND injured. The Sound 4 were none of these things, and each of them had special powers, with one of them literally being two people. Meanwhile, Baki managed to kill a guy who was on par with those Jonin, and fought one of those Jonin for an hour. He massively upscales off of both values
Chain scaling kinda gives baki the edge to use his projectiles here

Tanking explosives that have over 2x the durability of baki? He'll get hurt by such and i don't think he's coming out with mere scratches either. He'll maybe survive but badly hurt as slendveny states Sand Baki has insane chain scaling.
scaling chain/having higher dura won't matter against baki attacking your eyes, blinding you or attack your weak points

2x is nothing... Baki has even willed himself back alive from attacks which I highly doubt the ninja will even get a chance to go that far against baki
Im not sure about that, according to slendveny above, baki has a mass chain scale above the baseline jonin level from the sound 4. I think baki has the speed to overtake such tactics especially when the opponent uses mere skill to accomplish this.
Baki instantly goes to max speed while the ninja has to accelerate to move out of the way + the fact baki has analycal prediction... There's no way hes dodging baki's attacks

"Mere skills" can defeat people who are tiers above you, skill in fighting is one of the most important thing to factor in with fights.

Baki instantly goes to max speed while the ninja has to accelerate to move out of the way + the fact baki has analycal prediction... There's no way hes dodging baki's attacks
Body Flicker lets him massively increase his speed. It's basically Soru, and they teach it in the Academy.

Body Flicker lets him massively increase his speed. It's basically Soru, and they teach it in the Academy.
I know... I've watched naruto, that will work if you can even notice the attacks from baki which can easily attack your blind spot or make you go blind

baki can also use his fear manipulation to give an opening, once there's a slight opening, baki won't even give you a chance of countering or knowing what's happening to you, consistently attacking your blind spots, using perfect timings and creating after effects

Last edited:
baki can also use his fear manipulation to give an opening
I don't think you can fear hax someone stronger than you are.... It only works on inferior opponents as I've seen in threads.

scaling chain/having higher dura won't matter against baki attacking your eyes, blinding you or attack your weak points
Yea but baki has to make physical contact with narubaki which isn't happening before he fires multiple explosives at him that explode upon contact. No matter how skilled baki is, he doesn't have the speed to just outspeed multiple projectiles being thrown at him especially when we established the scale chain baki has behind him making him ultimately faster in every category.

2x is nothing
It really is something, that's the kinda strength difference between a trained soldier and a average guy. Along with the "near one shot" scale chain baki has over where he currently scales is going to make this very difficult for baki. Tanking stands for attacks relative to where you scale but 2x gets into ranged where attacks are gonna sting and it's coming from literal explosives so it won't go down well for baki if he's hit, and he likely will due to AOE being several - tens of meters.

Baki has even willed himself back alive from attacks which I highly doubt the ninja will even get a chance to go that far against baki
Sure, stamina and willpower would make it hard for sandy boi to bring down baki but im sure with much ranged weaponry/jutsu. He'd eventually wear hanma down or potentially kill him. He'd realize that baki is a close combat fighter real quick after seeing him use no weapons and hand as a ninjas battle intuition when spectating opponents unknowning what jutsu they possess, the ranged fighter will abuse this.

Baki instantly goes to max speed while the ninja has to accelerate to move out of the way
Im sorry?? He'd require reaction speed to evade baki's incoming assault, not travel speed.... And reaction speed doesn't need acceleration (to the extent you make it out to be)..... And hanmas top speed doesn't matter because sandy boi is ultimately faster, meaning he has faster reactions compared to hanma's movement, so sandy boi will be fine if hanma takes that approach.

the fact baki has analycal prediction... There's no way hes dodging baki's attacks
Analytical Prediction isn't a speed boost nor is it clairvoyance for baki to attack beforehand to land hits..... As the name suggestes, it predicts the opponents movements via your own intuition. That has nothing to do with dodging another guys attacks.

Mere skills"
I was referring to the speed difference and ik having good skill means you can deal with far stronger opponents (Like ayanokoji, who can dodge multiple attacks at once by strong characters via skill) but with speed, that's a very different way especially when they have near blitz scale chain Which sand boi has. They can move before you can hardly react to "use skill" to counter or move from point A to Point B before you even reached half way so. Ive seen in baki where baki struggles with opponents that have a massive speed advantage to them.

Absolutely insane how this is even being debated right now

The number 1 thing naruto supporters usually do, is give their character many opportunities to do something while the other character does nothing until he's beaten...

I don't think you can fear hax someone stronger than you are.... It only works on inferior opponents as I've seen in threads.
not true, he can still use it on people physically stronger than him, even if for a moment, he can get deadly openings and basically one shot him
Yea but baki has to make physical contact with narubaki which isn't happening before he fires multiple explosives at him that explode upon contact. No matter how skilled baki is, he doesn't have the speed to just outspeed multiple projectiles being thrown at him especially when we established the scale chain baki has behind him making him ultimately faster in every category.
Simply can move out of his line of sight and easily time his approach to get in close, stop acting like the ninja is some sort of automatic omnidirectional bomb... He ain't that
0092-007.png
0092-008.png

Baki can still tank something to get in closer and do more damage
It really is something, that's the kinda strength difference between a trained soldier and a average guy. Along with the "near one shot" scale chain baki has over where he currently scales is going to make this very difficult for baki. Tanking stands for attacks relative to where you scale but 2x gets into ranged where attacks are gonna sting and it's coming from literal explosives so it won't go down well for baki if he's hit, and he likely will due to AOE being several - tens of meters
Your assuming first that baki doesn't counter him before he can get his explosives off, 2x again ain't something impressive

Baki was capable of fighting pickle whos 200 kg while baki is 76 kg which is a 2.63157894737x difference in weight and power, he was able to overcome the damages from him and get even stronger mid battle
Sure, stamina and willpower would make it hard for sandy boi to bring down baki but im sure with much ranged weaponry/jutsu. He'd eventually wear hanma down or potentially kill him. He'd realize that baki is a close combat fighter real quick after seeing him use no weapons and hand as a ninjas battle intuition when spectating opponents unknowning what jutsu they possess, the ranged fighter will abuse this.
Again with the whole baki does nothing until the ninja beats him, one attack he tries to attack baki with baki will simply overcome it or use it to his advantage which he can do by utilizing Aiki

If he tries to used ranged weaponry, baki can redirect it back with insane timing and precision skills
Im sorry?? He'd require reaction speed to evade baki's incoming assault, not travel speed.... And reaction speed doesn't need acceleration (to the extent you make it out to be).....
Yes it does... To completely move your body out of the way you'd need to accelerate alot, while baki is able to go max speed nearly instantly

There's a reason why boxers use predictions to move out of the way from a punch beforehand since it acelarates much faster than you even tho it's a small target to evade which basically makes it nearly impossible for you to dodge and get away
0258-007.png
0258-008.png
0258-010.png

And hanmas top speed doesn't matter because sandy boi is ultimately faster, meaning he has faster reactions compared to hanma's movement, so sandy boi will be fine if hanma takes that approach.
Does not matter how fast your reactions are if your body can't physically move out of the way fast enough, especially when the technique is used unexpectedly.
Analytical Prediction isn't a speed boost nor is it clairvoyance for baki to attack beforehand to land hits..... As the name suggestes, it predicts the opponents movements via your own intuition. That has nothing to do with dodging another guys attacks.
Yes it does... Your able to predict where he's going to dodge to, to where you change your attack to that specific location beforehand with timing
I was referring to the speed difference and ik having good skill means you can deal with far stronger opponents (Like ayanokoji, who can dodge multiple attacks at once by strong characters via skill) but with speed, that's a very different way especially when they have near blitz scale chain Which sand boi has. They can move before you can hardly react to "use skill" to counter or move from point A to Point B before you even reached half way so. Ive seen in baki where baki struggles with opponents that have a massive speed advantage to them.
What near blitz chain are you even talking about?

Ninja baki scales to Mach 58.338403207 while baki scales to Mach 78

Baki is the one with the big speed advantage + combined with his amps and it will be even a bigger gap, with also better agility and no wasted movement will also widen the gap even more

Baki can instantly make the ninja go unconscious even if he is many times stronger than him
0163-007.png
0163-008.png
0163-009.png
0163-011.png
0163-012.png
0163-013.png
0163-014.png
0163-015.png
0163-016.png
0163-017.png
0164-007.png

Baki can utilize timings insanely well also, being able to time it to where your brain haven't even understood what's happened yet

Baki scans are so hard and annoying to use 🙉

Baki is easily winning this via targeting his weak points and via his movement and timings making the ninja unable to do anything whenever baki gets close enough

Ninja baki scales to Mach 58.338403207 while baki scales to Mach 78
He scales to Jonin that, even while tired, injured, and without chakra, scale above the CS2 Sound Four, who have 10 times the chakra of CS1, which is faster than their Base. Kidomaru, one of the Sound 4, scales to SRA Naruto, who's > Chunin Exams Naruto, who can dodge Gaara's hits, and Gaara scaled to Mach 58.338403207 as a toddler.

He scales to Jonin that, even while tired, injured, and without chakra, scale above the CS2 Sound Four, who have 10 times the chakra of CS1, which is faster than their Base. Kidomaru, one of the Sound 4, scales to SRA Naruto, who's > Chunin Exams Naruto, who can dodge Gaara's hits, and Gaara scaled to Mach 58.338403207 as a toddler.
ok and? Doesn't change the fact that baki still is faster than him

And it's Gaara's automatic sand that moved that fast

ok and? Doesn't change the fact that baki still is faster than him
You're right, he's actually slightly more than 1.33 times as fast as him, if you assume Gaara didn't get faster over the course of about 6 years, Naruto didn't get faster after training for an arc, CS1 doesn't make you faster, multiplying chakra by 10 doesn't make you faster, being injured doesn't slow you down, being low on stamina doesn't slow you down, being out of chakra doesn't slow you down, and being superior to the CS2 Sound 4 doesn't make you faster than them.

You're right, he's actually slightly more than 1.33 times as fast as him, if you assume Gaara didn't get faster over the course of about 6 years, Naruto didn't get faster after training for an arc, CS1 doesn't make you faster, multiplying chakra by 10 doesn't make you faster, being injured doesn't slow you down, being low on stamina doesn't slow you down, being out of chakra doesn't slow you down, and being superior to the CS2 Sound 4 doesn't make you faster than them.
all unquantifiable stuff... What's your argument..?

Baki scales to yuijro who's massively superior to Orochi who at minimum moves mach 78

the Sound 4 are actually HH+ in base with all of them getting much faster in CS1 and CS2(the form Jounin are massively above) with some of them having MHS reactions like Kido.

Shunshin is also a FTE amp from base so it's more like HHS+ < CS1 < CS2 < Jounin normally < FTE level amp(Shunshin),

if they're at all relative in speed, Nard Baki can blitz with Shunshin.

if it's just normal fear hax it also isn't working on a jounin.

Toddler Gaara's Sand ~< CE Gaara's Sand << Weightless Lee ~ Base Sasuke ~ Base Sound 4 Member < CS1 S4 < CS2 S4 ~ Tired Jounin << Jounin using Shunshin.

the gap between Weightless Lee vs Gaara's sand and Jounin vs their Shunshin is massive too (the large gaps is another reason why the jounin should realistically just scale to Neji's MHS rating fully instead of just a likely rating but i digress.)

Yeah I'm definitely voting Hanma FRA.

He can easily catch Baki off-guard and he very clearly skillstomps in cqc.

Back