• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenganverse vs Bakiverse: The Fang of Metsudo vs Mr. War

i think Agito mid dif or high dif takes it. Gaia knows tecniques and strategies prepared for war and his knowledge on blood veins and capability of splitting them is dangerous but Agito predicting his movements (at a scale comparable with Gensai who was capable of predicting next 10 moves) and capability in constantly evolving, copying Gaia's tecniques, adapting to them and creating a anti style specfically for defeating him would overcome Gaia. his Indestructible and durability advantage also may pretty much help him for surviving Gaia's attacks. now Gaia's scream may be a problem too but even someone such as Pre Kengan Ohma was able to removing any sound he wanted from his head. so it is likely Agito can do same.

Agito probably recieves some damage to his veins and as result losing some amount of blood. maybe one of his eyes gets harmed too. (because i think he prefers using formless over martial arts and in formless he usually gets many damage)

Oh, and something I forgot to mention, Gaia's equipment consists of an acid capsule and a ballistic knife. Not sure if that changes anything, but I forgot to mention

i think Agito still wins. they were capable of defeating guardians who also had weapons. but he may take some mid-high amounts of arm damage from acid and knife.

That's what I figured. Imo, the Fang takes this 9/10, especially since Gaia can't use his environment to do anything special.

Agito wins but I'd say he's uninjured personally. He's way stronger than Gaia and can also use indestructible to amp his durability even more. Agito's formless style will make it nearly impossible for Gaia to deal any damage without Agito countering or straight up one shotting. Only real damage he takes is probably getting his eardrums ruptured by Gaia's scream. Other than that some small cuts.

Agito low diff.

4 for the Fang

I'll try to incorporate a happy medium between Agito low diff'ing and mid-high diff'ing for the damage he moves on to the next round with

Back