• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bagoo/Nahatomb Upgrade

So i've been looking into Klonoa Empire of Dreams a whole lot well i've noticed that Bagoo has some pretty overlooked stuff he can do https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDzYKgbh8w0&t=53s

(0:40 to 0:43)

According to himself Bagoo is supossed to be the very idea and very concept of Despair itself making him a possible Abstract entity now this shows us he has Emotion Manipulation and possibly even more abilities related to Despair

(0:52 to 0:55)

Next Bagoo reveals that he is gonna turn all dreams into monsters...Now i this is very important because if he can warp all dreams into monsters wouldn't that make him Multiverse Level (2-B) since the Klonoaverse has atleast a Million of dreams which is WELL over 1001 universes so yeah on top of this we see that Bagoo isn't a physical entity he is a non-corporeal being that can create avatars,manifest and possess beings

(1:06 to 1:18)

We see that upon Bagoo manifesting his true body we see the background being warped and distorted now this could be just special effects but it's still something we shouldn't leave out of the dust but based on this Bagoo may have Reality Warping which lines up perfectly to what he said previously about turning all dreams into monsters

(1:21 to 1:38)

We see that Bagoo can basically morph his body and use it like a weapon similar to Buu from Dragon Ball Z showing us he has Body Manipulation

(2:11 to 2:25)

We see that Bagoo can basically create life as shown we he creates a few enemies which means he can transmute matter which in short means he has Transmutation or Matter Manipulation on top of this we also see he can use fire as well showing us he as well as Fire Manipulation

So yeah that's all for Bagoo

___________________________________________________________________________________

Now here's the Klonoa Upgrade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-udty521c1w

So i've been looking into more Klonoa feats and i feel like Nahatomb should be Multiverse Level (2-B) because isn't Phantomile the nexus point for dreams and if Nahatomb can destroy all of that then he should be Multiverse Level because the verse contains billions of Dreams which is over 1001 so yeah

Actually, Bagoo said he'll turn dreamers into monsters. Not the actual dreams and considering the bosses Klonoa faced in the game are infact people who dreamt while sleeping, I don't think there's anything implying otherwise.

Nahatomb may deserve an upgrade but it seems more of a case of Universal+, rather than Multiversal. There's two types of dreams in the Klonoa verse: The actual worlds and the figment of one's thought when they sleep. In this case, the latter is actually used to create Phantomile, which is a single universe. Klonoa is unable to hurt Nahatomb and has to use weapons designed for Nahatomb, so he won't get the upgrade.

@SilentKing You mean during the second phase of the Nahatomb fight? Yes, he did. However, it was the only time he was able to hurt him where as the other two phases, they used cannons designed to defeat him.

It seems like DRB does not accept this, so we should probably close this thread.

@Dino Ranger Black Yeah I have nothing besides Klonoa hurting him in Hero's but that was a different Nahatomb. But I do think Nahatomb deserves a universal+ rating

Back