• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 6

Not being particularly interested in the animals because of already having rations, Ukyo just continues moving foward.

Nero draws his blade and moves quickly towards the stall, attempting to force his way through the door, and eliminate the person on the toilet with as little noise as possible.

@Dragon: The driver starts up the truck, ready to leave.

"What about those two people just standing there?" They ask, pointing at your useless allies.

@Overlord: Finally, you exit the forest. There's a highway heading all 4 cardinal directions and an ancient gas stop at the side..

@Adem: [Did you follow either of others or are you still at where you left the hole?]

@Overlord: The gas station is inhabited by several people, a fire in the center of the station is crackling. You can see them through the window.

@Drite: "You looking to buy some crude, buddy?"

@Paul: You successfully murder the defenseless man on the toilet, netting you 1/5th a soul of animus. His sliced up body is positioned very awkwardly.

Should have been prepared, your base was under siege.

Nero heads back to the hall, and continues through it to the turn

@Drite: "Crude oil, that's what."

@Dragon: "Aleight, let's get going then." He says after everyone enters and begins driving.

@Paul: There are a few abandoned offices here, a single gua d by the staircase at the end of the hall. He doesn't even react before the soldiers by your side fill him with lead. He falls to the floor, dead as can be.

"Further west, I want to see what these "secret caves" marked on the map are." Corvus states, beginning to walk in that direction.

"Well, not really, but i can sure give you something for some information~" The thot says as she makes a perverted smile

Uh oh

Ukyo thinks annoyed as attempts to see if anything worth of note can be seen throught the window beside the people.

Looks like the offices were cleared out already.

Nero continues ahead towards the staircase

@Drite: "Got money? I'll sell you information."

@Overlord: There's also a rocket launcher by the side of one of the people.

@Phoenix: The first cave is a small crevice by a pile of rocks. The crevice is deep and light doesn't shine into it.

"I got something better than money, if you know what i mean~" She says while showing a bit of her cleavage

@Overlord [6]

@Drite: "You have clothes for sale? I'm not interested."

@Adem: You see a road to the west that stretches on for miles into the ruins of another city. Along the way it also goes south to an oil field and north to what was once a mall.

My plan is going without a hitch. It is a shame that I had to kill those others but their souls are helping me on my path now so my regret is rather lacking. I also gained Ishmael, something even I hadn't foreseen. A captive that I have all to myself. What a wonderful bonus.

I smile as the truck continues to move.

@Drite: "What information are you asking for?"

@Dragon: You arrive back at the mayor's office after the drive, your allies still doing nothing.

@Paul: The staircase heads both upstairs and downstairs. A marker by the door shows you there are 3 levels underground and one level above you.

"About some people who may have passed around here, is that a free information or you really will demand something from me over that?"

I doubt they would have went up, it's likely they have more security at the lower levels. Nero thinks, as he decides to head down the stairs

@Dragon: "So you did." The mayor says, slightly shocked at your success. "Who's that, your new ally?" He questions.

@Drite: "What kind of people are you talking here?"

@Paul: Heading down the stairs, you come across a locked door with a keycard and number pad connected to it. The keycard say level one access is needed to enter.

"Would any of you happen to know the code, or have picked up a keycard?" Nero asks the soldiers who were with him

@Drite: "Yeah, I saw a few heading west earlier."

@Paul: Most of the soldiers shake their head in the negative. One asks if you've tried working the shaft.

@Overlord: The highway continues on, the trees getting sparser and the land getting more yellow. Suddenly a car flies past you before turning onto another path that heads northwest.

"Well, i guess that it works for me. Thanks Pal, have a nice day for you" The thot says as she goes towards the West

Oh Oh, that guy sure is in a hurry, i wonder what is in that direction.

Ukyo thinks as he looks at the car becoming tiny and quickly dissapearing form sight.

Then the ice mancer begins following the path to northwest, as it seems an interesting enought lead.

Back