• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 6

The right path leads to another turning and twisting corridor, going nowhere as it leads you to another dead end.

@Dragon: "It's the US military, that's who I'm with. Some people call them the enclave for some reason."

"Alright, we'll try the left path, and see where that takes us" The thot says as she returns to go to the right path, visibly agitaded

After going through a path you are sure wasn't there before, It's another dead end.

@Dragon: "Values? Why do you ask?"

@Junko/yobo (If you exist): Several cars are visible in the distance, driving towards you.

Okay, gotta get through this base but not destroy too much.

Nero swings towards the door, aiming towards the two guards infront of the door, hoping to catch the other two in the golden beam as well.

Not much use for this stuff nowadays.

Corvus looks over the barrels before heading out again, following the path and seeing what comes up.

@Dragon: "I-i , what do you want to know? That's a lot of stuff."

@Paul: The guards are blasted away, but the other two notice you and begin firing at you.

@Phoenix: Despite leaving the caravan, the smell of oil gets stronger. You see a strange tower as you continue heading onwards, the road suddenly becoming paved. There's a gate further ahead with a single old man sitting by it.

"I'd like to hear all of it, but I guess you could start with their views on life. Do they find it precious for everyone or are others treated as if theirs are not worth as much?"

@Drite

"Quite quite, this cave seems to have some kind of spatial distortion running through it, we must have stumbled on something much bigger than we thought."

Ukyo comments.

"Eh eh, nevertheles, standing here won't accomplish anything, so we must keep moving."

Nero tries to quickly locate and dive into nearby cover as the guards turned their attention to him

"Alrighty, let's start digging our own exit!" The thot said as she started shooting the dead end with ki blasts

"How is this going to make an exit again? This is 20 feets underground, shooting something in front of us would just bring us to more Cave rooms"

@Overlord: The blast of ice destroys the wall, creating a hole to another passage.

@Paul: There's a wrecked building to dive into. The guards throw a grenade your way.

@Dragon: "I'm no philosopher, what do you want me to say? People are important?"

@Cave Gang: The path leads you to another fork in the road, but this time there's light coming from the left side.

@Dragon: "All citizens are equal, yeah."

"Is that an exit? Hell, i don't even care, it is at least a change of pace in this hell hole!" The thot says as she rushes towards the light

The light comes from a lamp being held up by an insane looking person. They're wearing torn down clothes with grown out dirty hair. They're walking away from you.

@Dragon: "What?"

"Oh ****, this is not the exit, it is just a guy who has been stuck here for ages!*

Quentima was visibly shaking

"What are we gonna do?! Are we stuck here forever?! Is there anything we can do?!" Quentima started shouting, visibly panicked and not thing straight, since he was being redundant using basically the same phrase, as she starts to Hyperventilate

Tch

Nero swings the sword towards the other two guards, firing off another beam, simultaneously dashing out, trying to escape the range of the grenade.

Ukyo gives the hyperventilating woman a couple of pats on the shoulder.

"Oi oi, you could try blasting the roof to carve a path to the surface."

The ice mancer whispers in to her ear, as he then turns towards the insane-looking man.

Eh eh, Humans can only survive 3 weeks without food, 3 days without water, and that guy looks like he's been down here for longer, something is definitelly up here.

"Hey hey you there, stop walking away and tell us who you are."

Ukyo say to the man, creating a barrier of ice in front of him to block his path if he doesn't does so

"Alright, alright, seems fair enough, i would say" The thot said, still ventilating a little, she aimed to the roof in a 120 degree angle and started shooting ki blasts on it

@Paul: The grenade slightly blows you back, but you manage to destroy the two guards, (giving you 2/5ths a soul of animus). The soldiers approach the door, ready to enter.

@Overlord: The wanderer doesn't turn around and continues walking away from you, bumping into the wall of ice repeatedly.

@Drite: You blow a hole in the ceiling, dumping mountains of dirt on in front of you. You can see light from the top shining through.

@Dragon: "I don't know, I never tried that." At this point the radio turns on again, the same voice as before saying. "We've sent in a few trucks, they should be able to secure the base from here. Your services are no longer required."

@Phoenix: The field is so large that you can't make out anyone near other than the man at the gate.

@Torl

[You missed the part where i had created a wall of ice in front to block the path of the man if he didn't stop]

Back