• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 6

It needed an eye scan too, so...

Nero swiftly removes the head of the body he found the keycard on using his blade, he then brings both the head and keycard to the scanner, and attempts to unlock the door

Tossing the head back, Nero puts the keycard away incase he needed it again.

"Let's hope there are less men there than there were here." He says, heading through the door

@Overlord [Dried blood, not feces]. You see a rest stop nearby with several dozen people there. They're all partying and generally seem to be having a good time.

@Paul: The next floor down is an armory it seems, with lockers of weapons lined against the walls and several in glass cases labeled as prototypes. There's only a single person in the room, wearing some bizarre powered armor that looks like what you've seen before at the mustang's base, but it appears far more sleek and advanced. The user of the armor sees you, pulling out an advanced pistol and firing several shots at you. They seem instant, hitting you without time to react and burning your skin.

"Of course there were more."

A weapon that hits my instantly, and that armor from before, that isn't good.

Nero decides that he should expend another soul here, activating Jinku Enkido again, causing all the previous effects, knocking prone anyone who was standing on the grown, increasing the gravity of the area, inflicting fear on all within the world of perfect destruction, and healing Nero while boosting his abilities.

Using the boost to his abiltiies, Nero slashes the air in front of him, sending a beam boosted by both the blade and Jinku Enkido

[Still EW]

Oh Oh, lets see what we have here.

Ukyo goes to one of the people, one farther away from the rest.

"Hi hi there, quite the party happening here, mind telling me what is it for ?"

The ice mancer asks him.

@Overlord: "Forver party maaaaan!" Someone lying on the ground says.

@Paul: The armor user is knocked to the ground as the others were, but the attack from the blade does seemingly nothing to them.

Eh eh, He's drunk, probably the rest of them are too, so i'll have to search on my own.

Ukyo thinks, starting to wonder around the place for clues on what the party is for.

"I guess that's to be expected considering the last one."

While Jinku Enkido was still up, Nero quickly looks around the room for any weapon that seems like it would be strong enough to damage the man through the armor.

@Overlord: There's a banner saying "Forever Party" on a shed by the woods. There are several people dancing in front of the shed, but you can't hear any music.

@Phoenix: The turn ends in a pile of rocks. There's a small amount of light coming from behind one of the rocks, faintly glimmering.

@Paul: In the room there is a mini nuke launcher that seems adequate. Other weapons include a plasma rifle and a box of futuristic grenades.

Corvus attempts to move away a few of the rocks, if that doesn't work he'd use Failnaught to slice apart some of them.

Keep the mini nuke launcher as a last resort.

Nero grabs one of the grenades, setting the box near the downed armor wearer, and after stepping back a bit, pulls the pin or triggers the grenade however that may work and tosses it to the other ones, he then also takes a pot shot with the plasma rifle, aimed at the head of the downed person, before the grenade lands.

@Cavers: The rocks move, further light is exposed behind them. It seems like a living situation back there as a bed is visible and the shadow of a small person is by it.

@Overlord: "Don't go in there maaaaan, it's not cool." one of the dancers says.

@Paul: The plasma shot clearly hurts him, snapping his head back in a quick movement, but he's not dead clearly. The grenade goes off, blowing up in a small explosion that destroys the floor, causing the soldier to fall down into the room below, out of your vision. The other grenades are seemingly vaporized and don't go off.

"Ooooooooooor we'll just went there to see who is there, nice plan i would say" The thot says as she enters the cave, ready to shoot ki blasts if needed

Let's hope this works

Nero grabs the mini nuke launcher, and standing at the entrance to the room, fires it towards the hole the soldier fell through. He then expels himself from Jinku Enkido, along with whatever allies that might have been within.

@Overlord: It's locked.

@Cavers: [Waiting on someone]

@Paul: The blast is massive, deafening you when the miniture warhead goes off. Smoke and fire fill the room, now with an additional hole 20 feet into the ground. At the bottom of it you can see the armor, charred and smoking. If there's anyone in there they aren't moving. [10 seconds remain on the ultimate]

"That went decently well. Although the time on this is up, so I can't pull that stunt again."

Nero gets a view on the smoking armor, and taking aim with the boosted plasma rifle again, fires a few shots at it.

Inside a little girl and a cat are sitting in a corner. They don't react to the strangers approaching them.

After a while of absentmindedly following Cole due to zoning out Gary realises Cole has entered a semi comatose state. "Well then" he says and exits the building he was in and looks at the surrounding environment in Dallas.

@Paul: The armor takes the shots, breaking off small pieces of it and leaving the burned flesh underneath exposed. The dome is almost gone.

@Overlord: "VIPs only." A voice from inside says.

@Adem: The village has two kids playing outside in front of one of the houses. One of them has a cap gun and is yelling at the other to put their hands up.

@Tago: There are officers swarming the area, searching left and right for something you're unaware of. One of them comes up to you, asking "Have you seen or are aware of the culprits that activated the nuclear device?"

Almost out of time, I need to make sure he is dead though.

Nero aims the plasma rifle and fires a few more shots towards the openings in the armor that are revealing the burnt flesh, hitting the person within the armor.

Rika narrows her eyes.

"Fine."

She begins assembling robots to help clean up the building and fix the structure's weakpoints.

Ada shrugs and pulls out a golden broom from a portal.

"Okay."

She begins to sweep away the dust and cobwebs.

I turn to Ishmael.

"Now, me and you are going to talk."

I lead him down the staircase.

The girl looks at the strangers now. She has a blank and expression and bags under her eyes. After having taken a look at all the new faces she averts her eyes again.

Back