• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 6

Sanson picks up the knocked out man lifting him over his shoulder he then begins to walk towards the police station.

@Cavers; The path north winds and turns, eventually leading to another 3 way split.

@Psyxho: The police station is in pure chaos as multiple people are being pulled in and out, questioned, and yelled at.

@Faruel: The smell of oil vaguely enters your nose, but nothing else alarming.

"Yeah, I'm up for that, am I going to go alone while you guys make some noise over here, or is there going to be a group going from the back entrances and a group staying here?"

"Alright alright."

Ukyo follows down the middle path too.

"Oi Oi Quentima, i was wondering about that thing you asked of me when we first met, you changed your mind about it since then, haven't you ?"

The ice mancer asks her.

Before Charlotte follows Quentima,she releases two Giant House Spiders, and commands them to go on the Other two paths, and if they find anything useful they'll bring it to the group.

@Phoenix/Faruel: On the road south you pass a wagon with several barrels on it that all smell of oil.

@Cavers: The path continues twisting and turning before coming to another fork in the road, again a 3 way split. The spiders don't report anything ahead.

@Paul: "Sending a squad would draw too much attention. If you want to go in alone, you can. I'd say we won't force you into something so dangerous but after what I saw you do you're going in. When you get in you need to either kill the commander, kill all the soldiers, or just get them out somehow. The base does have tactical value, so please try not to completely destroy it." The commander says.

"Well, not heartless bastard, just a psychopath. If you were heartless, you wouldn't care about Amastris"

Corvus looks at the wagons and whatever people are with them.

"What are you doing with this stuff?" He asks, somewhat curious.

@Phoenix: "Selling it." The rider says joylessly.

@Cavers: The cave keeps twisting as you go deeper in, the place not having any end in sight when you come across another two way split. There is still no light from any direction.

@Dragon: "...You're actually alive?"

@Phoenix: "Oil, good sir. 10 Dollars a barrel."

@Drite: The left path further complicates things as you get further from where you started. Eventually leading to a dead end.

"Well... let's head back and go to the right one..." The thot says as she goed back from the path and goes to the right path

"....... I am confused as ****, anyone got an idea on what is happening?" The thot asks the 3 people party

"I guess this is some kind of magical cave, this explains why those two spiders disappeared....you were able to blow up a house with a finger, aim your laser up, and we'll have a way to get out of here"

"Well well, maybe we should first try to just return back the way we came to test if we're actually stuck here."

Ukyo comments.

@Drite

"Uh uh, are you sure about that ? We didn't really look at the way we came from, so may we have just not noticed that path when we entered."

Ukyo comments

Nero nods

Try not to completely destroy the base huh? Well, I just need to either take out the enemies, or flush them out, should be easier if I go from the back.

He starts heading around the base, for the back entrance

@Dragon: "Huh. You actually did it. I'm going to be honest, this mission was something of a snipe hunt. We're gonna pick you up and send in some men to occupy the base, just give us a minute." The responder says.

@Paul: The back entrance is significantly less chaotic as people move away from it. There's a garage door by the back of it, surrounded by a barn wire fence and 4 ranger dressed men with large rifles, shooting at someone behind cover. Two of the guards are in front of the door and the other two are in a small security station by the door.

@WHY/Ed: The address leads to what was once a small mailing office, now mostly abandoned and worn down. The door is open and barely attached to the frame.

Back