• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azur Lane Revision 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vietthai96

He/Him
Well, it me again and i'm back with another Azur Lane revision

1. Wisdom Cube:
Make a page for Wisdom Cube, cause it is an important object in the world of Azur Lane, its abilities is here, all of them are accepted abilities, just take them out from Physiology page an make into it own page, since it kinda dumb that it is an object and can be used as equipment but in a Physiology page

2. Siren Physiology:
Separate Siren Physiology from Shipgirl Physiology since, they (Siren = Antiochus) are stated to be fundamentally different from shipgirl (Also named KANSEN)

More scans for Non-Physical Interaction & Conceptual Manipulation for Siren, plus Existence Erasure:
Time Travel for Siren: This scan (Enemy section) stated Siren (Anti-X) have Time Jumping system and Leap system, allow them to travel to the past and between branches (or worldline, timeline). Dimensional Travel already on the page so just more scans for it

Subjective Reality & Reality Warping: Hmm, this is tricky, but anyway, Siren can cause a phenomenon called Superimposition of worlds, is a phenomenon that having a fake world , which Clemenceau described as computer simulated world, also being a carbon copy of real world; she also went on and describe it as putting a layer mask on canvas and then mixed it with real world to make a new reality, or described by Clemenceau as making the art on the mask overwrite what's on the canvas. Anyway simplify it is a phenomenon that make a fake reality either mixed or overwrite the original reality, to make a new one. In case peoples want to know if Marco Polo's God is Siren, you can see this album to know the entire context and the proof said "God" is Siren (Arbiter)

Anyway this is done, thank you all for participating ^^

Agree: @LordGriffin1000 @Elizhaa @DarkDragonMedeus @Kisaragi_Megumi @Jamesthetaker @Wikisource

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Well, since this isn't exactly controversial, and we have 3 admin agreements, i'm gonna apply the thread when 48 hours mark pass if no contest/disagreement being made
Following, I'll read this later.
Well, it gonna be over soon, so do you want to say something as the verse supporter???

Eh, I won't make excuses for my inactivity, but I really can't think of anything to add right now.
There is also a Paralysis Inducement feat from Hierophant V, but the effect is just bad and idk if it is just her own ability or it can scale to all Siren

There is also a Paralysis Inducement feat from Hierophant V, but the effect is just bad and idk if it is just her own ability or it can scale to all Siren
It is probably limited, as META shipgirls were gravely affected, but lessens when extended to blueprint shipgirls and mass-produced ships.

It is probably limited, as META shipgirls were gravely affected, but lessens when extended to blueprint shipgirls and mass-produced ships.
for normal shipgirls, some was lightly affected, some isn't affected at all, and the commander is lightly affected lol. Also prepare to make Helena META profile, pretty busted, she has shield that can block conceptual attack

Anyway, since no contest for the abilities, and overwhelming agreement, i think we can apply this some hours ahead of 48 hours mark (only 3 hours left probably). If anyone have problem with it please voice the opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back