• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azur Lane Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold the **** up, did i just read higher dimension shit being legit in AL?!

4 - Cube Analysis Report IV
Confidentiality:V

...The results of the experiment are unbelievable. If we eliminate every impossible hypothesis one by one, we must accept the last one remaining, no matter how unbelievable it may seem. With the belief that it is in fact true, my team has worked ceaselessly to test all hypotheses until finally, we have arrived at the truth. I can say with certainty that the energy source of the ε-Cube must exist in a higher dimensional space, separate from the space-time we exist in.

All our experiments have pointed to the same conclusion over and over. The energy from an ε-Cube comes from a higher dimensional space that has always been theorized to exist, but could never be proven because there was no way to observe it. The ε-Cube acts like a transducer, continuously converting the energy stored in the higher dimension and outputting it in a usable form in our dimension, therefore acting like a perpetual motion machine that defies the laws of physics.

Even though we produced and utilized the ε-Cube, we had no idea how it worked... until now. Though this is a revolutionary breakthrough, I can't help but think about how that higher-dimension space came to exist. If the theory that higher-dimension space can house an infinite number of lower-dimension spaces, and lower-dimension space can be observed, then by applying these theories... ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■...

nah it is just a theory, i'm currently refrain from touching this until more information come out

It does state that E-Cube give some kind of perpetual energy from this.
perpetual mean never ending, it is refer to theorised perpetual energy which infinitely reusable. So you can somewhat get infinite stamina rating due to this statement, endless amount of energy which actually fit Gneisenau statement about her fighting endlessly................but anyway i refrain from using this part, due to the imcomplete state of OpSi files, i don't want to upgrade thing over some theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back