• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azur lane abstract existence removal

This reads like Abstract Existence Type 2. So my only question is if they are able to resurrect through destruction under their own power or if they need an someone else to rebuild them using the Wisdom Cube? If it's the later then are people treating it as battle applicable when it actually isn't?
you are right they need of wisdom cube without It them cant

You do know that Abstract Existence Type 2 is just Type 8 Immortality on an abstract element.

Bud, you can't really be that ignorant.

Hull data stores the embodiment of human emotions associated with the conceptual existence of a warship...
KAN-SEN draw information from the Wisdom Cube and are embodied as individuals with personalities based upon the concepts and emotions imprinted in their hull data.
But that isn't important. What matters is that the Commander developed the Type II rigging using Wisdom Cubes not to create KAN-SEN, but to make a conceptual weapon capable of augmenting their hull data.
That inspired me to devise a similar process. Using Energy Cubes, I tapped into the concept of a weapon that does not rely on core data, and manifested that instead.
-Source

This conversation between Anzeel and Aoste could not be more explicit in explaining the conceptual existence of Shipgirls. They are literally the idea of a warship becoming alive, a.k.a., the very textbook definition of Type 2 AE. And yes, emotion and thought can still qualify for AE because they are still incorporeal ideas.
I'll put it back for the last time.
once the cube is thrown on an object it will take information about it from living beings or whoever created that object (to clarify) and turning into something that reflects those ideas it is not storing anything it is just reflecting the idea it has perceived or checked, the shipgirls themselves are not quantum data not only does it make no sense to exist, because if you look at the shipgirl she is literally a woman, not a quantum data💀💀💀, when they said quantum data it refers to the information from their brain that they have collected.
My wisdom cube has been damaged. oh boy all this and just to say that their mind was attacked that is their being and their concepts created by the wisdow cube just look at what you published that for the majority of the text that they were talking about cognitive attacks ah I forgot if their rigging is conceptual, it is because the wisdom cube has transformed the rigging of a ship into cognitive stuff that they can manifest and dismantle at will yh
This reads like Abstract Existence Type 2. So my only question is if they are able to resurrect through destruction under their own power or if they need an someone else to rebuild them using the Wisdom Cube? If it's the later then are people treating it as battle applicable when it actually isn't?

So if you made a something based on the opinion of many people it's meaning abstract stuff I don't know what to say anymore at this point even my phone is an abstract existence
No, it is wrote under the weakness section that the power is non-combat applicable

Also, this kind of comment is unnecessary
dawg 42 messages repeating the same thing my mental health will never return💀

Last edited:
Tbf here, the only one who repeat things is you, despite us bring up proof, evidences, you bring up nothing to back up that of argument of your that: it is all just philosophical talk. Using real life philosophies mean nothing since we talking about fiction. And if debating affect your mental health, you should stop debating, throwing sacrasm doesn't make your arguments more valid, more convincing

Tbf here, the only one who repeat things is you, despite us bring up proof, evidences, you bring up nothing to back up that of argument of your that: it is all just philosophical talk. Using real life philosophies mean nothing since we talking about fiction. And if debating affect your mental health, you should stop debating, throwing sacrasm doesn't make your arguments more valid, more convincing
Okay buddy explain to me where the idea shipgirl Is born and the
facts where wisdom cube Is store the emotions and idea, according to it, it is literally absorbing human emotions and leaving humans emotionless very logical argument I must say to make this shit pass you had to use a picture from a non-canon Anime since it was rejected It passed because I wasn't there yet

Last edited:
The what??, why should wisdom cube need to absorb human emotion to be qualified??, now you pull standard out of nowhere

Also what??, the anime is different canon but it still exist in the Azur Lane multiverse, literally in the most recent event, Akagi asked Observer Alpha for the name of their collaborating project, she literally named it Orochi Project, ehich Akagi asked where did that name come from, Observer replied that it is a name come from the database, Project Orochi is from anime, there are also multiple statements linked to the existence of anime timeline in the verse, such as Enterprise can hop on her aircraft to fly, or Kaga summon a big fox.

Also what??, i do not use only anime scan, there are multiple other scans to support, please don't act like i only use a single anime scan to get it accepted

I still don't understand what's being argued about. Why does the OP think that this doesn't qualify for AE Type 2? If he could explain in 2-3 sentences, I would appreciate it.

I still don't understand what's being argued about. Why does the OP think that this doesn't qualify for AE Type 2? If he could explain in 2-3 sentences, I would appreciate it.
I think he argued that Shipgirls isn't AE2 because all the concept talk in the verse is just philosophical talk or something like that

I mean even if it was philosophical, something the embodiment of some philosophical concept/belief would still be AE Type 2.
Yeah, i have been explaining this for a while but he keep refusing and bring the analolgy that by that logic a phone make from human design is also qualify which completely unrelated, and i don't even argue for AE1, he also said something like you must be avatar of some concept to be AE2 which i don't even know where that come from

I'll put it back for the last time.
once the cube is thrown on an object it will take information about it from living beings or whoever created that object (to clarify) and turing into something that reflects those ideas it is not storing anything it is just reflecting the idea it has perceived or checked, the shipgirls themselves are not quantum data not only does it make no sense to exist, because if you look at the shipgirl she is literally a woman, not a quantum data💀💀💀, when they said quantum data it refers to the information from their brain that they have collected.
My wisdom cube has been damaged. oh boy all this and just to say that their mind was attacked that is their being and their concepts created by the wisdow cube just look at what you published that for the majority of the text that they were talking about cognitive attacks ah I forgot if their rigging is conceptual, it is because the wisdom cube has transformed the rigging of a ship into cognitive stuff that they can manifest and dismantle at will yh
I am not sure where you got those ideas, because nothing in the OP or the evidence points to that conclusion.

Yes, their mind was attacked by a "conceptual attack." And yes, that's a real thing in AL because they establish a system that allows them to utilize concepts in dozens of ways. One of the evidences in my post explains how they were able to materialize the concept of war, death, conquest, and famine by simply having enough faith in it. Also, quantum data is stated to be Shipgirls' souls, not information from their brains or whatsoever.

So far, I have not seen a convincing argument on your side because all you have said is "this does not work" and pulled nonsense out of nowhere, such as Shipgirls absorbing human emotions or quantum data being brain information.

Yes, we are arguing for type 2 AE, not type 1 or anything else. They can't resurrect on their own, so that isn't combat-applicable as Viet said.

Other members have expressed their opinions on the subject, and it would be greatly appreciated if you could do the same.

I mean even if it was philosophical, something the embodiment of some philosophical concept/belief would still be AE Type 2.
you continue to ignore that the cube is creating shipgirls, the idea of shipgirl is dead(and the shipgirls embody nothing) explain to me?why this should be abstract existence when abstract existence itself says otherwise?abstract existence is a thought that acquires the power to manifest itself and could be defined as a living idea while here the idea is dead not alive and if they can manifest themselves it is only due to the cube and not to the idea, here the idea seems only used as a project and this is no different from saying that according to this my phone is also abstract existence when it is not true btw vieth to make It accepted he used a scan from a non-canon anime(yh bc he got rejected)and he take that human will literally he think that shipgirl are made of emotions💀(or something like that)when It Is not what the hell emotions have to do there if them are not idea or some project to work on.
I am not sure where you got those ideas, because nothing in the OP or the evidence points to that conclusion.

Yes, their mind was attacked by a "conceptual attack." And yes, that's a real thing in AL because they establish a system that allows them to utilize concepts in dozens of ways. One of the evidences in my post explains how they were able to materialize the concept of war, death, conquest, and famine by simply having enough faith in it. Also, quantum data is stated to be Shipgirls' souls, not information from their brains or whatsoever.
Every day since the war's outbreak, the Spirits or, what the Sirens called "quantum data," of our fallen people have been trying to tell me something... I know this is all my fault, but...
Bro do you know the shipgirls have got a brain to think? Quantum data here i meaning informations(ideas) and yh if cube Is store something he needs to absorb it
They can't resurrect on their own, so that isn't combat-applicable as Viet said.
Bro the shipgirls dont have a soul when they are dead there is nothing left to do at most you can create another based being

Last edited:
The what??, why should wisdom cube need to absorb human emotion to be qualified??, now you pull standard out of nowhere

Also what??, the anime is different canon but it still exist in the Azur Lane multiverse, literally in the most recent event, Akagi asked Observer Alpha for the name of their collaborating project, she literally named it Orochi Project, ehich Akagi asked where did that name come from, Observer replied that it is a name come from the database, Project Orochi is from anime, there are also multiple statements linked to the existence of anime timeline in the verse, such as Enterprise can hop on her aircraft to fly, or Kaga summon a big fox.

Also what??, i do not use only anime scan, there are multiple other scans to support, please don't act like i only use a single anime scan to get it accepted
You cant use a different canon what are you talking about?💀

Different canon but the same multiverse, the same existence, the same shipgirl physiology
Buddy It wont work on me, you can't take what's best for you and wank It in the same
anime the shipgirls are flying yh very canon i must say anyway,tf you are taking a philosophical talking for real if you didn't understand it,this was to make it sentimental get real your thread has been accepted bc you use a scan from a non canon anime moreover do you know what different canon Is means?

Last edited:
I don't follow the verse, so I can't say much.

I don't think the wisdom cube creating the shipgirls stops them from being abstractions. Some abstractions can be formed from something else, they don't half to manifest themselves, it just means they came to be by someone or something else's hands and are reliant on that thing.

I don't think the wisdom cube creating the shipgirls stops them from being abstractions. Some abstractions can be formed from something else, they don't half to manifest themselves, it just means they came to be by someone or something else's hands and are reliant on that thing.
In my opinion It does since the shipgirls are not that idea.all the cube does is create a being that reflects the concept of a ship

the thing is, Wisdom Cube is a just medium, allow Shipgirl to manifest, without human belief, thought, emotion, etc........Wisdom Cube couldn't manifest shipgirl either, it didn't do anything to modern warship, yet Research Shipgirl, who have no history, do not even have a hull or being a conventional warship before became shipgirl like any other normal shipgirl, still capable of manifesting under the effect of Wisdom Cube. Literally Akashi stated even if a ship never exist, as long as people beliefs is strong enough, shipgirl will still manifest

I have already debunked that scan
Akashi with "collections of various feelings, emotions, and images from an unspecified number of people to take on a physical form." Did not meaning that the cube was storing anything"she just meant that the wisdow cube was looking for the belief of "shipgirls"(Ships were seen as lifelines, providing sustenance, security, and the means to explore distant lands. By referring to boats as female, sailors believed they were connecting with the nurturing and protective roles traditionally associated with women)not otherwise, the idea of shipgirls is not "alive" it is "dead" like your idea them have not the power to manifest... (if this were alive it would never have needed the help of the wisdom cube to manifest)in my opinion the cube cant store anything bc the emotions are a mental progress(even reflection about our ideas but them are not concepts)and are physical, not abstract or data.
Akashi with "collections of various feelings, emotions, and images from an unspecified number of people to take on a physical form." Did not meaning that the cube was storing anything"she just meant that the wisdow cube was looking for the belief of "shipgirls"(Ships were seen as lifelines, providing sustenance, security, and the means to explore distant lands. By referring to boats as female, sailors believed they were connecting with the nurturing and protective roles traditionally associated with women)not otherwise, the idea of shipgirls is not "alive" it is "dead" like your idea them have not the power to manifest... (if this were alive it would never have needed the help of the wisdom cube to manifest)in my opinion the cube cant store anything bc the emotions are a mental progress(even reflection about our ideas but them are not concepts)and are physical, not abstract or data.
the thing is, Wisdom Cube is a just medium, allow Shipgirl to manifest, without human belief, thought, emotion, etc........Wisdom Cube couldn't manifest shipgirl either, it didn't do anything to modern warship, yet Research Shipgirl, who have no history, do not even have a hull or being a conventional warship before became shipgirl like any other normal shipgirl, still capable of manifesting under the effect of Wisdom Cube. Literally Akashi stated even if a ship never exist, as long as people beliefs is strong enough, shipgirl will still manifest
She was talking about the Blueprint shipgirl and these have some project,btw the wisdom cube only reflect them not store them. the wisdom cube Is creating a false history on them
What the hell did you bring out modern warship when in the game these are not there?.
Edit:just philosophical talking

Last edited:

All right.
What about this.
the wisdom cube searches for the idea that reflects the concept of ship(Ships were seen as lifelines, providing sustenance, security, and the means to explore distant lands. By referring to boats as female, sailors believed they were connecting with the nurturing and protective roles traditionally associated with women)and then transforms into a being that represents this idea, but the shipgirls do not embody it nor does the wisdom cube store it,the shipgirls are just women
Now I'll give you an analogy
if you tell me create a clothespin and I then create that clothespin, do you think it can be defined as abstract existence? No the abstract existence Is embody a concept

When the wisdom cube does this it becomes a conceptual stuff and at same time It becomes the soul of shipgirl so to attack this cube you must have conceptual attacks.

2) the Wisdom Cube stores the history of the ship in their brain and turns the rigging into a conceptual idea(since they can damage their Wisdom Cube which is like a soul for them since it empowers them and also because the rigging has become an idea which they can manifest therefore conceptual)

3)the wisdom cube does not have data manipulation.

[

I will decipher this.

The mental states of the PR blueprint ships should gradually mature and stabilize over time after a period of interacting with the Commander."

Memphis

Memphis

"However, the peculiarities within the blueprint ships' hulls(brains information)make this process non-linear, with some cases in which this relationship is not very evident at all."

"For example, some aspects of Anchorage's personality cannot be explained through psychological analysis. Some of the information elements that compose her hull(brain)display some irregular discrete patterns."

Memphis

"Such phenomena have been observed in other blueprint shipgirls, but typically, contact with the Commander combined with the passage of time will typically work in tandem to reinforce the hull(brain), eliminating these irregularities."

Memphis

"Analysis of these information elements will be vital in order to understand her identity and understanding of others."

Memphis

Memphis

Sorry for all the big words, but basically, that's their view of it
Memphis

Memphis
Umm, to put it more simply....

The reason why Anchorage calls you "Teacher" might have something to do with the peculiarities of her hull(brain). We don't know if she even perceives you to be her "Commander."

From what we've observed in the past, when blueprint ships are first brought into being, a large amount of observable but undecipherable information blocks appear in their hulls(Is It meaning their brain? anyway flowery language it makes no sense to exist It does be just joke to make the characters to check blueprint ship brains i already explained what the wisdom cube does to made a shipgirl and the shipgirls got a brain to think)
There was not the word "hull"in chinese
计划舰的心智成长本身应该是随着时间逐渐成熟的
One of the Sea of Stars' research objectives was to analyze the contents of these information blocks, but they quickly merge and reorganize as their minds stabilize.

Or a shipgirl is born with a defect in her hull data... (Flowery language )Is it possible to cure those conditions using this technology?"

Dr. Anzeel
Wow, THAT came out of left field. I mean, theoretically, it should be possible, but would depend on the nature and quality of the damage
Dr. Anzeel
The Type II fusion-hull process pulls information out from a secondary "mainframe," embodies that information in the form of a rigging, and, as the name implies, fuses it with the original shipgirl's hull data.
(all that is saying is that it is changing the information imprinted in their brain to manifest a new rigging as their rigging is transformed into a conceptual idea and it is transforming the new rigging into some conceptual information and it is replacing the old rigging or something like that about that their hulls being brains, it makes no sense to exist bc Azur lane Is a waifu game and the shipgirls are made by flesh and blood Just check out New Jersey l2D skin yh flowery language in my opinion)

I had used the Reality Lens to merge my consciousness with Anchorage's hull(brain), which resulted in an amalgamation of our imagery, memories,and data
Flowers language look at the shipgirls
About the quantum data thing can be only their thoughts nothing more than that
The games himself use a lot of flowers language

Remember hull=brain
Edit:The cube must represent the concept of woman so they are made of flesh and blood and the game just a bunch of nonsensical things the shipgirls are not flesh and blood according to James but at the end they can also sweat,eat and feel emotions so yes they have a brain james can keep to believe in this but i dont he just believe that She shipgirl hulls Is their brain and it composed of data or something like that if you think that a being can think without a brain I don't know what to do anymore

Last edited:
Bro do you know the shipgirls have got a brain to think? Quantum data here i meaning informations(ideas) and yh if cube Is store something he needs to absorb it
Yeah, they are living beings. Does that stop their soul and thought from being quantum data? Obviously, no. None of what you said has been stated anywhere.

Bud, all of your arguments so far have been based on your own ignorance and diminishing actual evidence. The analogy you are attempting to draw does not even work here; Shipgirls have been stated numerous times to be a conceptual existence, with dozens of evidence claiming that they are the physical embodiment of the idea of a warship. The fact that you failed to even form an actual argument instead of claiming "it's just philosophical talking," which is contradicted by tons of evidence of how concepts in AL work, shows that you're just stonewalling this whole time.

This thread has become unnecessarily long because we have only gone in circles. If you cannot, for once, form a coherent argument, I will simply ask the staff to close this.

The argument you try to make above has never disproved data manipulation or proved that hull only refers to the brain.

Do I have to remind you again that Shipgirls aren't normal people, but they are created from people's beliefs? They have a completely different physiology than humans, which means they lack flesh and blood or anything else that humans have. In fact, the scan you just posted reinforces this idea even more, as Memphis explains how Shipgirls' bodies are made up of information elements and data. Their minds, or brains as you like to call them, are also composed of information blocks.

Back