• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azur lane abstract existence removal

Let me start with this scan

Here the shipgirls are talking metaphorically not in a literally sense and to kill it,It comes from a non-canon anime or different canon.
2 scan
"For ships to be able to manifest as humans the Wisdom Cube allows the collections of various feelings, emotions, and images from an unspecified number of people to take on a physical form... in other words, a "collective body," nya."
Akashi with "collections of various feelings, emotions, and images from an unspecified number of people to take on a physical form." Did not meaning that the cube was storing anything"she just meant that the wisdow cube was looking for the belief of "shipgirls"(Ships were seen as lifelines, providing sustenance, security, and the means to explore distant lands. By referring to boats as female, sailors believed they were connecting with the nurturing and protective roles traditionally associated with women)not otherwise, the idea of shipgirls is not "alive" it is "dead" like your thought... (if this were alive it would never have needed the help of the wisdom cube to manifest)in my opinion the cube cant store anything bc the emotions are a mental progress(even reflection about our ideas but them are not concepts)and are physical, not abstract or data.
Third scan
"Stated to be conceptual existence"
Well they did not, i guess he take It from"But that isn't important. What matters is that the Commander developed the Type II rigging using Wisdom Cubes not to create KAN-SEN, but to make a conceptual weapon capable of augmenting their hull data"
conceptual(living)weapon capable of augmenting their hull data" stop take the word concept too seriously or in one direction bc the word concept can meaning different things)
Now this
"KAN-SEN draw information from the Wisdom Cube and are embodied as individuals with personalities based upon the concepts and emotions imprinted in their hull data" i understand this in It way
The wisdow cube draw information from history and embodies the shipgirls with personalities based on the history.
Here random scans

Yh everywhere Is said that the wisdow cube create the shipgirls=not abstract existence.
About their conceptual hax, even It does be wrong tbh

Last edited:
Type 2: Embodies an abstraction, and can be resurrected or regenerate indefinitely thanks to it. Destroying the abstraction is required to permanently kill those characters, but they can still be affected without directly altering it.

It was stated they are the physical embodiment of human will, which qualifies for type 2 AE with the evidence you provided. Willpower and emotion are concepts and not something physical.

It was stated they are the physical embodiment of human will, which qualifies for type 2 AE with the evidence you provided. Willpower and emotion are concepts and not something physical.
Did you even read the thread?I guess no they are not the manifestation of human will this Is flowers language bc the cube() Is creating them via beliefs,once again the cube sees the beliefs and then creates an "being" based on those.
"In theory, even if there was a ship that never existed, as long as peoples' beliefs in their form and function were strong enough, we would be able to manifest them as well, nya!."
Edit:the scan used is from a non-canon anime and clearly the girls weren't talking about what you guys are talking about

Last edited:
I'm honestly confused about what you're trying to say because your arguments lack a lot of evidence. Just showing an image of a cube won’t prove anything.

Last edited:
I'm honestly confused about what you're trying to say because your arguments lack a lot of evidence. That picture of the cube does not prove anything.
Bro the cube Is creating the shipgirls this alone can debunk the whole abstract existence.
Edit:take this as something looking for an idea and then bringing it to life

I suppose you can ask supporters such as @Vietthai96 to help you out, otherwise with the lack of evidence you presented, I don't see this passing.

okay this is pure bias regarding me I will look for the admins

Last edited:
I suppose you can ask supporters such as @Vietthai96 to help you out, otherwise with the lack of evidence you presented, I don't see this passing.
The sailors referred to ships by female names the cube take this to create the shipgirls or something like that even without this the argument can be debunked with "the wisdow cube Is creating these shipgirls"

Last edited:
In theory, even if there was a ship that never existed, as long as peoples' beliefs in their form and function were strong enough, we would be able to manifest them as well, nya!
This is exactly what type 2ae is. They can embody ships that don’t even exist but exist as ideas.

Besides that
feelings, emotions, and images
This is how curses work in JJK and they also have type 2ae.

I think your bias may be showing here or you don’t understand type 2ae.

In theory, even if there was a ship that never existed, as long as peoples' beliefs in their form and function were strong enough, we would be able to manifest them as well, nya!
This is exactly what type 2ae is. They can embody ships that don’t even exist but exist as ideas.

Besides that
feelings, emotions, and images
This is how curses work in JJK and they also have type 2ae.

I think your bias may be showing here or you don’t understand type 2ae.
Are bros reading the whole thread?💀The cube is creating them without the cube there Is not a shipgirl but only the ship

Last edited:
How does this defer to any of the manifestations of human will exactly? Also, this section doesn’t have a citation to back it up.

JJK aside. I’m not trying to be bias here, nor I disagreed with the thread. The OP hasn’t shown enough linked evidence to back up most of their claims, and even said to embed for scans if they want it this to pass, this is what I’m saying.
Akashi:I'll explain, nya-l Decades ago, with the appearance of the Sirens and the "Wisdom Cube," ships gained the ability to manifest in human form, nyal
Akashi
Although the technology that has come with the Wisdom Cubes has allowed us to hold our ground against the Sirens, that alone will not allow us to make any breakthroughs, nya...
Akashi
For ships to be able to manifest as humans the Wisdom Cube allows the collections of various feelings, emotions, and images from an unspecified number of people to take on a physical form... in other words, a "collective body," nya.
Akashi
In theory, even if there was a ship that never existed, as long as peoples' beliefs in their form and function were strong enough, we would be able to manifest them as well, nya!.

Last edited:
I'm honestly confused about what you're trying to say because your arguments lack a lot of evidence. Just showing an image of a cube won’t prove anything.
It is flowery language. Me saying that I am the junglean representation of bad grammar, and anger, doesn't mean I am those things, atleast in a literal sense

Akashi:I'll explain, nya-l Decades ago, with the appearance of the Sirens and the "Wisdom Cube," ships gained the ability to manifest in human form, nyal
Akashi
Although the technology that has come with the Wisdom Cubes has allowed us to hold our ground against the Sirens, that alone will not allow us to make any breakthroughs, nya...
Akashi
For ships to be able to manifest as humans the Wisdom Cube allows the collections of various feelings, emotions, and images from an unspecified number of people to take on a physical form... in other words, a "collective body," nya.
Akashi
In theory, even if there was a ship that never existed, as long as peoples' beliefs in their form and function were strong enough, we would be able to manifest them as well, nya!.
All this via the cube
Dear, I would appreciate a citation, said it before that the lack of evidence won’t let this pass. Also, wouldn’t this… exactly depict Type 2 AE as Arkenis said?
It is flowery language. Me saying that I am the junglean representation of bad grammar, and anger, doesn't mean I am those things, atleast in a literal sense
I’d appreciate some relevance to the actual CRT.

Dear, I would appreciate a citation, said it before that the lack of evidence won’t let this pass. Also, wouldn’t this… exactly depict Type 2 AE as Arkenis said?

I’d appreciate some relevance to the actual CRT.
My bro,the idea of shipgirl just a human thought that the cube takes into consideration and It so difficult to understand? ".There is nothing abstract unless you want to assume that creating something based on a thought is actually abstract."

Reading the wisdom cube page, it seems the conceptual stuff is actually conceptual.

If you're going to be calling for the removal of ae from Shipgirls you should have first made a crt addressing the Wisdom Cube's own conceptual manipulation on page since that's what their ae comes from.
you guys dont understand the concepts

Last edited:
Reading the wisdom cube page, it seems the conceptual stuff is actually conceptual.

If you're going to be calling for the removal of ae from Shipgirls you should have first made a crt addressing the Wisdom Cube's own conceptual manipulation on page since that's what their ae comes from.
His point is that they are made FROM believes, but they aren't believes

I also got to mention this CRT actually breaks our guidelines on CRT creation due to the lack of effort and scans this post contains. @God243 You are to legitimately cite your claims and arguments, otherwise it’ll be subject to closure.

I also got to mention this CRT actually breaks our guidelines on CRT creation due to the lack of effort and scans this post contains. @God243 You are to legitimately cite your claims and arguments, otherwise it’ll be subject to closure.
All right Bro the shipgirls are abstract existence so close this pls.

AE2 is being a concept, but interacting with the world with avatars
AE 2 doesn't mean to be a concept itself and interact with the world with avatars, but it is a representation of the concept that allows them to be immortal and regenerate. Basically, it is quite similar to an immortality type 8 but reliant on abstract stuff

Ok, so let me see if I've summed up the OP's points correctly.
  • The first scan is from a non-canin anime, or at the very least a different canon than the one this CRT is discussing, and shouldn't be used because of that.
If this is true I have no issues with this.

• The second scan states that after Sirens and the Wisdom Cube appeared, ships gained the ability to manifest into human form. This is through the Wisdom Cube collecting feelings, emotions, and images from a bunch of people to create a collective physical body. Even if the ships never existed, the beliefs of people would be enough to manifest them.
This sounds like Abstract Existence Type 2 to me.

• The third scan states that the Wisdom Cube uses hull data to make the Shipgirls, also known as KAN-SEN. Hull Data is the embodiment of human emotions, associated with the conceptual existence of a warship. It is then said, that the Antiochus, which are Sirens, are different from KAN-SEN. KAN-SEN takes information from the Wisdom Cube and becomes individuals with personalities that embody the concepts and emotions of their hull data. Antiochus on the other hand are androids.
  • They also mention a conceptual weapon, that alters hull data, which makes sense considering what hull data has been stated to be.
Again, this seems to be Abstract Existence Type 2.

• The fourth scan talks about Dr. Anzeel, the creator of the Wisdom Cube, and Code G, the first KAN-SEN. It says she was working on autonomous AIs. The Wisdom Cubes resonate when exposed to materials under specific conditions and create androids with extremely complex AI. Dr. Anzeel insist that the creations were not AI but organic life.
If the argument was for Abstract Existence Type 1, this would be a solid anti-feat. But this is AE Type 2. Embodiments of things that are abstract, but aren't the abstract itself. They can be physical and made of matter or whatever.

• The fifth scan clarifies that the Wisdom Cubes do indeed take materials and rearrange their particles to form the bodies of the KAN-SEN.
Again, this would be an anti-feat for AE Type 1, but not AE Type 2.

Ok, so let me see if I've summed up the OP's points correctly.
  • The first scan is from a non-canin anime, or at the very least a different canon than the one this CRT is discussing, and shouldn't be used because of that.
If this is true I have no issues with this.

• The second scan states that after Sirens and the Wisdom Cube appeared, ships gained the ability to manifest into human form. This is through the Wisdom Cube collecting feelings, emotions, and images from a bunch of people to create a collective physical body. Even if the ships never existed, the beliefs of people would be enough to manifest them.
This sounds like Abstract Existence Type 2 to me.

• The third scan states that the Wisdom Cube uses hull data to make the Shipgirls, also known as KAN-SEN. Hull Data is the embodiment of human emotions, associated with the conceptual existence of a warship. It is then said, that the Antiochus, which are Sirens, are different from KAN-SEN. KAN-SEN takes information from the Wisdom Cube and becomes individuals with personalities that embody the concepts and emotions of their hull data. Antiochus on the other hand are androids.
  • They also mention a conceptual weapon, that alters hull data, which makes sense considering what hull data has been stated to be.
Again, this seems to be Abstract Existence Type 2.

• The fourth scan talks about Dr. Anzeel, the creator of the Wisdom Cube, and Code G, the first KAN-SEN. It says she was working on autonomous AIs. The Wisdom Cubes resonate when exposed to materials under specific conditions and create androids with extremely complex AI. Dr. Anzeel insist that the creations were not AI but organic life.
If the argument was for Abstract Existence Type 1, this would be a solid anti-feat. But this is AE Type 2. Embodiments of things that are abstract, but aren't the abstract itself. They can be physical and made of matter or whatever.

• The fifth scan clarifies that the Wisdom Cubes do indeed take materials and rearrange their particles to form the bodies of the KAN-SEN.
Again, this would be an anti-feat for AE Type 1, but not AE Type 2.
Abstract existence type 2 is supposed to be a thought that has gained power to manifest(the idea becomes alive)itself whereas here is not the idea itself but rather the wisdom cube is taking this idea "Ships were seen as lifelines, providing sustenance, security and the means to explore distant lands By referring to boats as women, sailors believed they were connecting with the caring and protective roles traditionally associated with women" and then wisdom cube creates a being that reflects that idea how could be it one being an abstract existence type 2?

Last edited:
First of all, why the hell are AL supporters not notified about this? Me and Vietthai96 literally just came across this thread today.

Edit: I just noticed that GarrixianXD tagged Viet in the previous post, but it seems that he hasn't responded yet.

whereas here is not the idea itself but rather the wisdom cube is taking this idea "Ships were seen as lifelines, providing sustenance, security and the means to explore distant lands By referring to boats as women, sailors believed they were connecting with the caring and protective roles traditionally associated with women" and then wisdom cube creates a being that reflects that idea how could It be an abstract existence type 2?
What??, you need to prove the verse doing only this

You ignored many statements about shipgirl being conceptual existence, and how wisdom cube operating

You ignored many statements about shipgirl being conceptual existence, and how wisdom cube operating
stop taking the word "concept" in one direction because it can takes on many meanings, Aosta said that it is a living or psychical being rather that real concept because concept could also mean the physical form of something, by the way the idea of kansen Is not even real in Azur lane
The real idea in azur lane Is this "Ships were seen as lifelines, providing sustenance, security and the means to explore distant lands By referring to boats as women, sailors believed they were connecting with the caring and protective roles traditionally associated with women"
"What??, you have to prove the line by just doing this" well, Azur Lane is a battleship game, so they don't have to explain it because they think you already know it and all that talking is just to say what i said before

Last edited:
stop taking the word "concept" in one direction because it can takes on many meanings
Literally the texts said they arr conceptual existence that formed from abstraction such as human emotion, thought, belief. So where do you gonna "take" the word concept to???. I just love that people can just handwaving the contexts away with the magical button: the word "concept" isn't mean concept

Aosta said that it is a living or psychical being rather that real concept because concept could also mean the physical form of something,
What????, we have two type of AE, AE1 is a living abstract, while type 2 is a being that formed from, represent and reliant on an abstraction. Shipgirl is AE2, are we even talking about the same thing here??

by the way the idea of kansen Is not even real in Azur lane
The real idea in azur lane Is this "Ships were seen as lifelines, providing sustenance, security and the means to explore distant lands By referring to boats as women, sailors believed they were connecting with the caring and protective roles traditionally associated with women"
The real idea in Azur Lane??, did you even read scan or just decide to ignore them in favor of pushing for what you envision??, you need to address scan first where multiple of them said about the reason they can exist is because of human thoughts, emotions, ideas, the concept imprint in their hull, and Wisdom Cube allow them to manifest into Shipgirl, and their hull/rigging which is stated to be conceptual weapon. The real idea in real life is one thing, Azur Lane is a fiction verse, devs can use the existing ideas and expand upon this, so this kind of argument is nonsensical

And lastly, the real life idea about ship associated with women is still an abstract ideas formed by human, and take your argument at face value, shipgirl in the verse still formed from those beliefs, literally those belief formed existence called shipgirls, which literally a conceptual feat. Because concept is an abstract ideas that influence something in reality, under its scope, human belief that ship associated with women in turn create shipgirl which based, represented, relied on those belief is still a feat on itself, you contradicting yourself

"What??, you have to prove the line by just doing this" well, Azur Lane is a battleship game, so they don't have to explain it because they think you already know it and all that talking is just to say what i said before
I already proved them with scans and arguments, and it was accepted. It your turn to prove what you think is right

Literally the texts said they arr conceptual existence that formed from abstraction such as human emotion, thought, belief. So where do you gonna "take" the word concept to???. I just love that people can just handwaving the contexts away with the magical button: the word "concept" isn't mean concept
Dude you cant be serious.
they are not made up of human beliefs in the literal sense and if they did it, their abstract existence would be type 1, tbh the word emotions was only put there to make this philosophical and Azur Lane likes to do it look at the Guam event that was talking about philosophical things(or in the first picture of the thread) the wisdom cube is not interested in your emotions unless you want to say that the cube has some emotional intelligence the wisdom cube Is looking for them not otherwise btw the emotions are psysichal sensation and not abstract things everything what the cube does is look for this idea that you've read twice I think "Ships were seen as lifelines, providing sustenance, security and the means to explore distant lands By referring to boats as women, sailors believed they were connecting with the caring and protective roles traditionally associated with women". And the last what do you think that the word concept refers only to abstract things? Obviously not.
What????, we have two type of AE, AE1 is a living abstract, while type 2 is a being that formed from, represent and reliant on an abstraction. Shipgirl is AE2, are we even talking about the same thing here??
Bro what
"Type 2: Embodies an abstraction, and can be resurrected or regenerate indefinitely thanks to it. Destroying the abstraction is required to permanently kill those characters, but they can still be affected without directly altering it." .

this means that the concept itself embodies himself in a physical form,for the reason that the thought has become alive.
The real idea in Azur Lane??, did you even read scan or just decide to ignore them in favor of pushing for what you envision??, you need to address scan first where multiple of them said about the reason they can exist is because of human thoughts, emotions, ideas, the concept imprint in their hull, and Wisdom Cube allow them to manifest into Shipgirl, and their hull/rigging which is stated to be conceptual weapon. The real idea in real life is one thing, Azur Lane is a fiction verse, devs can use the existing ideas and expand upon this, so this kind of argument is nonsensical
bro this is not in a lateral sense unless you want to say that the hull of a ship stores the entire history all this is philosophical talking since if you didn't understand they were talking about their personality and existence and btw this has never been said and conceptual weapon Is meaning a living weapon yh conceptual can mean living thing btw It Is meaning that without a project (idea) the cube was not work on
And lastly, the real life idea about ship associated with women is still an abstract ideas formed by human, and take your argument at face value, shipgirl in the verse still formed from those beliefs, literally those belief formed existence called shipgirls, which literally a conceptual feat. Because concept is an abstract ideas that influence something in reality, under its scope, human belief that ship associated with women in turn create shipgirl which based, represented, relied on those belief is still a feat on itself, you contradicting yourself
Yh this is an abstract idea. no way is the bro telling me that creating something based on a thought(project)is abstract existence
I already proved them with scans and arguments, and it was accepted. It your turn to prove what you think is right
yes you did it by misunderstanding the text.

Last edited:
Bud, you can't really be that ignorant.

Hull data stores the embodiment of human emotions associated with the conceptual existence of a warship...
KAN-SEN draw information from the Wisdom Cube and are embodied as individuals with personalities based upon the concepts and emotions imprinted in their hull data.
But that isn't important. What matters is that the Commander developed the Type II rigging using Wisdom Cubes not to create KAN-SEN, but to make a conceptual weapon capable of augmenting their hull data.
That inspired me to devise a similar process. Using Energy Cubes, I tapped into the concept of a weapon that does not rely on core data, and manifested that instead.
-Source

This conversation between Anzeel and Aoste could not be more explicit in explaining the conceptual existence of Shipgirls. They are literally the idea of a warship becoming alive, a.k.a., the very textbook definition of Type 2 AE. And yes, emotion and thought can still qualify for AE because they are still incorporeal ideas.

And before you begin claiming that concepts are just philosophical talk, here are several other instances of concept manipulation in AL.

(Impressive. So this was the final piece of the puzzle– a reinforced hull that harnesses conceptual energy...)
-Source

The nightmare you experienced is a conceptual attack on the very thing that makes up our being – the Wisdom Cube.

Our riggings share this same concept, and essentially are extensions of our hulls with the same properties.

By temporarily strengthening the concept of the hull within a powerful, autonomous being, Geryon became the strongest "concept" of a shipgirl here.
-Source

But, you are capable of shifting the concept of "Bismarck" into an external augmented hull, to avoid damage to your own Wisdom Cube.
-Source

Bismarck explains that Shipgirls' rigging is conceptual in nature and that by modifying the concept of her hull and harnessing conceptual energy, she was able to strengthen the concept of a Shipgirl.

It is the conceptual anchor's sanctity that protects us. The knight can't come near us.

Sanctity, much like purification on the surface level, is a concept we use to control the Basilicas.

Conceptual anchors, meanwhile, are things which strengthen that sanctity. They are Sacraments that have been buried deep underground.
That knight you saw was, originally, a natural entity that came into being in these catacombs.

It is one of four in total – Conquest, War, Famine, and Death, each appearing in its respective area.

A... natural entity? What?

Yes. It is neither Pawn nor shipgirl, but rather a being born from the Orthodoxy's beliefs.
-Source

Do you think this has something to do with "concepts?" Just like how the concept of sanctity kept us safe earlier, do you think something here is amplifying the concept of War?
You said earlier that this space brought the Four Horsemen into being based on the Iris Orthodoxy's beliefs. What you just saw was a manifestation of the power of concepts here.

And if the Four Horsemen are fighting over control of this area, then the concept of war would permeate every corner of this space.
-Source

I'm not kidding here. Since the very concept of war empowers it, you're gonna make it stronger when you go to battle with it.
-Source

Everything here, from the concept of Judgment to the Four Horsemen, are built from the Orthodoxy's cognitive system.

On the bright side, stopping the experiment is also simple – all you need to do is shut down the factory, and "seal" the Horsemen in reverse order.

They've got two serious weaknesses. One, their reliance on concepts, and two, that they'll go at each other's throats like Pawns if given the chance.
-Source

War as a concept is not a goal; it serves a higher purpose. That purpose is conquest.

As long as the Horseman of Conquest is incapacitated, nothing is currently expressing the concept of conquest in this area.

But what if I become a conduit for the concept of Conquest?

In other words, if I can successfully "conquer" these mass-produced vessels, I can diminish the concept of War.
-Source

You basically said concepts can influence this Mirror Sea, yeah?

So, what if we simply believe in the idea that the wall will let us through?
-Source

However, considering the apparent laws of this Mirror Sea, another solution may be to conceptualize the wall away.
If your faith is not strong enough, invoking the concepts within this Mirror Sea is extremely dangerous!
Implacable took a step back and silently observed the Cardinal, whose faith far better represented the concepts of the Iris Orthodoxy.
-Source

Meaning, you manifested a concept?

Bingo. Well, kind of. You can't just make any concept real – it's got to do with faith.
-Source

Naturally, the concept of faith is an inseparable part of all this.
But, I just had an idea. If "faith" is the concept that governs this space, it should not matter if we have faith in the same thing, right?
-Source

The first tab explains how the Iris Orthodoxy was able to bring four concepts into existence: Conquest, War, Famine, and Death as the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. The Hoursemen are empowered by their respective concepts (War become stronger as the fight goes on, Conquest becomes stronger as the other Hourmen are conquered). The Iris Orthodoxy used conceptual anchors based on the concept of sanctity to keep them from breaking out as a secure measurement.

The second tab explains how the Shipgirls can utilize concepts to empower themselves using the cognitive system. This included conceptualizing the structure of the Mirror Sea, taking concepts onto themselves to amplify their strength, etc. As long as they have enough faith, they can use concepts to defeat the Horsemen.

So yeah, concepts in AL are exactly how the wiki defines concept manipulation. This, in turn, would make the conversation between Anzeel and Aoste easier to understand as we got rid of that "concept is philosophical talking" nonsense. The fact that the majority of people in this thread disagree with your proposal refutes your claim that Shipgirls are not an abstract existence.

This reads like Abstract Existence Type 2. So my only question is if they are able to resurrect through destruction under their own power or if they need an someone else to rebuild them using the Wisdom Cube? If it's the later then are people treating it as battle applicable when it actually isn't?

This reads like Abstract Existence Type 2. So my only question is if they are able to resurrect through destruction under their own power or if they need an someone else to rebuild them using the Wisdom Cube? If it's the later then are people treating it as battle applicable when it actually isn't?
Read the last message

Back