• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azur Lane Heavy Load Revision

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
As Shipgirl's current lifting strength is unknown, I made this thread to upgrade them.

The first argument that I want to bring up is that the Shipgirl possessed power far greater than any warship ever built:
...The results of our 7-day long naval exercise are astounding. We already knew that Code G's combat potential rivals that of a modern capital ship based on our theoretical estimates, but her actual capabilities were in fact beyond our wildest expectations.

Code G is able to enlarge her rigging to launch and pilot dozens if not hundreds of aircraft entirely by herself. The offensive potential of her rigging surpasses that of multiple older fleet carriers combined. The aircraft she launched were comparable in size to remote-control planes, but despite this, they had all the firepower of their full-scale counterparts.

-Collection Archives: 071 - Code G
...We recently perform a combat test. All this time, I'd viewed Enterprise as identical to a typical human girl. However, everything changed the moment she put on the special equipment created from the same Wisdom Cubes that birthed her.

This equipment massively enhanced Enterprise's physical capabilities. Her strength, stamina, agility, every measurable statistic received an astonishing increase. As for the equipment itself... They bear the appearance of mini-sized naval-grade cannons and machine guns, but the staggering firepower they possess left all the on-site research staff speechless.
Who wouldn't be? After all, this girl, who for all intents and purposes is no different to any ordinary human being, commands power to rival that of fully equipped warships...

Unlike a warship that has been retrofitted with a Cube-powered energy unit, the use of the E-Cube in this new weapon is groundbreaking. The E-Cube was directly utilized from the time of construction, resulting in complete integration with the cube. Even if its body appears humanoid in form, do not be fooled by its appearance. While its firepower already greatly exceeds that of the same corresponding class of warships, more notable than its combat capabilities is its potential to learn and grow.

-Collection Archives: 081 - Arms Race
Her mobility and size, too, put traditional warships to shame.
Being only the size of an adult human female, she is able to board a vessel and launch surprise attacks from the deck. Furthermore, despite what her human appearance might lead one to speculate, with her rigging equipped she suffered no damage from both small arms fire and from shockwaves caused by explosions.

Larger weapons similarly proved ineffective against Code G. With a profile smaller than even an unmanned patrol boat, it is practically impossible to land a hit on her using naval cannons. When torpedoes were fired at Code G, she leapt over them, and when an attempt was made to hit her using a guided missile, she made a sharp turn and dodged it.

The context of these archives describes shipgirls as completely exceeding everything about warships (firepower, speed, agility, stamina, etc.). These clips further solidify the statement by showing how the shipgirls easily destroy the warships and evade their attack.

Another thing to note is that, in the world of Azur Lane, military technology is comparable to our own, as several files from the game showcase the existence of guided missiles and the internet which means shipgirls are considered to be superior to the old and modern ships.

All the current shipgirls' profile lifting strength is unknown, which doesn't make sense because they should be able to hold the same amount of weight as a ship can. According to Wikipedia, most ships can displace a certain amount of weight, which usually ranges within Class M (thousand of tons to ten of thousand tons). The highest end, if we're using modern ships, would be the Nimitz-class Aircraft Carrier (100,000 tons).

While there are power level differences between shipgirls, I believe that it wouldn't change their lifting strength much since the general idea being made is that any individual shipgirls can do anything better than normal ships do; heck, they literally stated that multiple fleet carriers combined are basically nothing against one shipgirl. Therefore, I believe we should scale shipgirls to the high-end result.

To sum it up, here is my proposal: Upgrade shipgirls' lifting strength based on how much weight warships or carriers can hold (Class M). The important point is that we decide which end to fit shipgirls' scales at.

As much as i love this......
1. Please make imgur scans
2. They still 8-A though, unqualifiably stronger, so they are At least 8-A, unless we have a new calc or something.
3. About Unknown LS, to be fair i already though about this, still they should be stronger than Cold War conventional warship

As much as i love this......
1. Please make imgur scans
2. They still 8-A though, unqualifiably stronger, so they are At least 8-A, unless we have a new calc or something.
3. About Unknown LS, to be fair i already though about this, still they should be stronger than Cold War conventional warship
This revision is only about their lifting strength, and I would make imgur scans after this goes through.

This revision is only about their lifting strength, and I would make imgur scans after this goes through.
the entire scan not just for LS, but also their AP and Durability, which at the same time can be used for Superhuman Physical Characteristic in Shipgirl Physiology

Yes, but I want to focus exclusively on lifting strength, and we already have 8-A calc for AP and Dura.

There is also some interesting things from Collection Archives which will bring more additions to Shipgirl Physiology

Back