• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awakened Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest vs End God Mode Medaka Kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no range for the time erasure. Medaka takes a certain amount of time to go from A to B. With All-Fiction, she can erase the time it takes to go from A to B and give herself preudo infinite speed.

TriforcePower1 said:
There's no range for the time erasure. Medaka takes a certain amount of time to go from A to B. With All-Fiction, she can erase the time it takes to go from A to B and give herself preudo infinite speed.
speed equalized

Blackcurrant91 said:
Don't see anything on his profile indicating he has an aura that kills people without soup manip resistance. Better make a CRT.
I'm sorry, but I just would like everyone to imagine how OP an aura that kills everyone who doesn't resist something as specific as hyper-specific as SOUP manipulation would be.

Anyways Unknown Hero makes it so that you can't detect the user with your five senses, magic sensing should see through it immediately. Medaka doesn't need to know anything about the past of something to erase it with AF, but she needs to know it's there, and I'm pretty sure Rimuru stomps her before she can locate him, since he has various techniques to hide, change appearance, etc. and she has no knowledge on stuff like monsters, so even bloodlusted she wouldn't necessarily know it's her enemy when she sees a slime.

Sba means the combatants know they are in a fight

Sba means they know who their target is at the start of said fight

This is because otherwise fights wouldn't even happen

She literally just thinks him out of existence when the fight starts

She only needs to know he exists to erase him. Not the exact location. Medaka thinks and it's GG cus SBA gives the characters knowledge on the starting location and who their enemy is.

Paul Frank said:
Sba means the combatants know they are in a fight

Sba means they know who their target is at the start of said fight

This is because otherwise fights wouldn't even happen

She literally just thinks him out of existence when the fight starts
No they don't. They only know that "an enemy exists" within the New York Central Park-like terrain and perhaps that said enemy is 4km away at the start of the battle. But no name, appearence or, for all we know, location.

Firephoenixearl said:
She only needs to know he exists to erase him. Not the exact location. Medaka thinks and it's GG cus SBA gives the characters knowledge on the starting location and who their enemy is.
As previously stated, no it doesn't. Straight from the SBA page:

That's as clear-cut as it gets. ABSOLUTELY NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF EACH OTHER.

So has this thread basically come down to Medaka using AF as wincon right at the start? If so, since Rimuru is also bloodlusted, doesn't he one shot via thinking ten million times faster than Medaka? If the fight is being decided almost instantly, Rimuru uses his ten million times thought acceleration and bombards Medaka with hundreds spells, skills, power nulls, mind haxes, space haxes, etc. faster than any neuron in her brain can fire for her to even think of using All Fiction.

Rimuru's thought acceleration is thought based right?

If so then uhhh

That would be an incon at best

The idea that Medaka can just erase someone she has absolutely no knowledge of (other than existing and being an enemy), not even name, appearence or location, sounds like NLF. Proof?

Ain't all fiction retroactive? Making it's effect "faster" than instant. I heard some admins say once that if "something has never been there" it is logically faster than if "something ceases to exist". Am not too sure though, i just heard that before.

Again Neo

Sba lets you know a rough idea of where the target is and lets you know what they look like

If it didn't there could be no fights since neither character would know who to look for

So nobody here include uriel which pretty much negated all medaka power except style huh, because style in medaka verse means nothing to rimuru

@Fire Sort of. She should still have to be able to activate the ability to make it so that those past actions never occurred, but if she can at any point do so she will have been faster. So if Medaka were put into a state where she could no longer think before she can think, so she never got the chance to activate AF, she would lose.

@Fire Technically yes. Because you can erase past events with All-Fiction, you can technically erase events even after they happened. Though I'm not really sure how would this apply in practice.

No what i mean is if both Medaka using All Fiction and Rimuru using any insta win hax. Medaka would triumph, that's what i was saying. From the explanation i've heard is because.

If the character has made it so that it "never existed" then it means it was there before the present. So even if someone were to attack with instant speed it would still be slower than something which has always been there.

I believe this is the idea about the "retroactive" abilities mechanics, am not too sure though.

@DrakLORD532 I don't understand what that is about. Can you explain why Uriel would block it all?

Paul Frank said:
Again Neo

Sba lets you know a rough idea of where the target is and lets you know what they look like

If it didn't there could be no fights since neither character would know who to look for
Only that "there is an enemey about 4km away". But not direction or location. Absolutely no prior knowledge of each other otherwise, as the SBA states.

Firephoenixearl said:
No what i mean is if both Medaka using All Fiction and Rimuru using any insta win hax. Medaka would triumph, that's what i was saying. From the explanation i've heard is because.

If the character has made it so that it "never existed" then it means it was there before the present. So even if someone were to attack with instant speed it would still be slower than something which has always been there.

I believe this is the idea about the "retroactive" abilities mechanics, am not too sure though.
You still didn't explain how she identifies Rimuru in the first place.

Ok ok someone answer me about this:

• Characters A has a Thought based attack which allow to, when he Activate it, to get an infinite speed.
  • Characters B has a Thought based attack which allow him to, when he activate it, accelerate his thought to Million time
Who win?

Yes and no. Medaka will retroactively be faster as long as her neurons have time to fire to activate the ability, the issue is that thought acceleration may cause her to lose before then. Until she erases something, it was slower, the moment she does she was faster than even something instant.

NeoSuperior said:
You still didn't explain how she identifies Rimuru in the first place.
Dude...SBA gives people knowledge of WHO they're fighting. It's the reason the fights don't go like "neither identifies the other so they just wander around aimlessly". They have no knowledge on the other stuff like abilities, life, etc. They do obviously have knowledge of the location, person, apparence etc.

@The Causality:

That's only the aftermath though. Also if they get invoked at the same time, then time gets suspended but Medaka dies. Win for Rimuru, since Rimuru might eventually gain resistance to the suspended time due to Veldora within him who resists it, so it likely wouldn't even be incon.

@Firephoenixearl:

Not mentioned on the SBA page though. "Absolutely no knowledge of each other" is the only thing that's mentioned.

Blahblah9755 said:
Yes and no. Medaka will retroactively be faster as long as her neurons have time to fire to activate the ability, the issue is that thought acceleration may cause her to lose before then. Until she erases something, it was slower, the moment she does she was faster than even something instant.
Yes obviously that's what i mean. Rimuru has to activate the thought acceleration though, if it were passive it would have been equalized, since it would be no different from normal speed.

NeoSuperior said:
@DrakLORD532 I don't understand what that is about. Can you explain why Uriel would block it all
Because earl said that medaka power didn't work on ihiko because her power can't recoqnized ihiko exept for style because he's from another dimension

Rimuru doesn't have to activate Thought Acceleration. Raphael can do it for him, and Raphael is not thought based and is far faster in its thinking processes than either Rimuru or Medaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back