• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awakened Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest vs End God Mode Medaka Kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neo once she thinks she never needed the time to think in the first place, since it's erasing the cause and effect of needing/taking time to act.

@Fire: SBA dictates they're the only ones around, that means they can identify one another without prior knowledge, which they are stated not to have. If she comes across Rimuru and he's moving around, she'll know it's her enemy.

TBH, what's the argument to Rimuru just eating her and getting all her abilities including All Fiction before she can think to use All Fiction? His thought acceleration isn't thought based because Raphael can activate it for him and the 4K distance is irrelevant to him, so he'll find her far before she finds him, and if his thought acceleration is activated he wins.

Time Stop resistance via scaling to Shion should probably be added to Rimuru's CRT later, now that I think about it. I just re-read that passage and she was already able to move in stopped time before either Veldora helped her, or before she gained her Ultimate Skill. Even Ruminas was still conscious in stopped time and could even use abilities despite being unable to move.

That means Medaka would not gain infinite speed. Since Rimuru would be able to equalize to the stopped time. It's probably a bit iffy since timestop likely works differently between the two verses...

Also what about the things DrakLORD532 said? Everyone just seem to ignore it...

Great Sage =/= Raphael. Raphael can conduct and use skills without Rimuru's knowledge and better than him. And this whole AF instant erasure thing hasn't even been settled yet I think so if she doesn't insta start with it, and instead has to find Rimuru first, it's irrelevant which of the two activate it anyway.

Does Medaka even ever open with All Fiction and can she use it limitlessly? How much information does she need to use the Causality Manipulation? Can she undo the causality of something if what she thinks it is differs from what it actually is?

NeoSuperior said:
Does Medaka even ever open with All Fiction and can she use it limitlessly? How much information does she need to use the Causality Manipulation? Can she undo the causality of something if what she thinks it is differs from what it actually is?
She's bloodlusted so yes, and she can use it as much as she wants. Only the thing she needs to erase. Quite sure she can. Kumagawa, with a weaker All-Fiction, could erase the memories of every student about Shiranui, even though Kumagawa knew nothing about what she did before he joined the school.

That's rather specific about the target though. It seems the exact thing that's targeted needs to be specified and known. "Time of birth" is very vague. Would that really work?

Also if Medaka erased "Rimuru" she'd only erase the visible projection from Uriel, while the real Rimuru inside would be unaffected and instead Medaka would only be able to see a black mess of spatial distortions that's roughly in shape of Rimuru.

Nothing specific about the target. If she wants to erase an enemy, she just thinks and that enemy is erased. I don't think anyone ever said anything about time of birth.

She should have information about name, appearence and possibly some other information though. Also has it been proven to work even without ever having direct contact? Can Medaka use it against, say, someone who is on the other side of the planet and who she only got second-hand information of, including a name and a photo, but who she never met personally? Are there any such feats?

Misogi erased the memories of Hansode from everyone in the academy without even knowing who had memories of her and that was with a weakened all fiction

He also erased colors from the world completely before

What the...?

No, she doesn't need any information about the opponent, just like EE, RW and literally every other ability.

All-Fiction doesn't need contact.

I'm not really sure how is that relevant, but I guess? Honestly depends on All-Fiction's range, which I don't know atm

That's not the point. I am talking about whether that erasure works on things that are unknown to even the user. An example of what I mean would be for Misogi to erase memories of Hansode from others without having ever met Hansode.

I mean... can she erase the real Rimuru without ever having ever gotten into visual contact with him? He is within his infinite 3D imaginary barrier that's made of spatial distortions and what can be seen from the outside is only a projection so any "erasure" would only target said projection, not the real one inside.

Also can she actually target someone she doesn't know anything about within an infinite 3D barrier which is literally an "imaginary" space? Medaka lacks any spatial hax whatsoever, Rimuru resist her info analysis and I don't think that Medaka can affect souls.

About the special Good loser episode, he is currently treated as Non-Canon but agnaa and me work about the canonisation of this since we've got some new proof of the canon so his Conceptual Manipulation could potentially come back a day.

The Causality said:
About the special Good loser episode, he is currently treated as Non-Canon but agnaa and me work about the canonisation of this since we've got some new proof of the canon so his Conceptual Manipulation could potentially come back a day.
I never heard something non-cannon from anime proven as canon when the feat never happen in the manga because it is highly rejected from my own experience.

So for a solution, I would actually suggest making alternative anime profiles for Medaka Box verse with the guidelines from Alternative Canon and Composite Profiles because it is usually how the issue of Cano is resolved.

If Infinite Speed amp works... then Rimuru in his current state probably can't counter-attack. So if the causality manipulation works, it's a stomp. If it doesn't it'd be an... unusual incon to be honest.

I mean if her abilities get resisted she'd be able to eternally move around (unless her thought speed is not infinite as well, in which case things would be vastly different) and keep failing to kill Rimuru, but Rimuru would never take any damage since Uriel would tank all attacks. Rimuru's turn though would "never come", so to say, but it's neither sealing, incap, nor BFR, since it's just her moving with infinite speed, so it wouldn't be a win for her either.

It'd be some sort of paradox incon, I guess?

Not on her profile... at least the only results for CTRL+F for "seal" were sealing resistance and sealing her own wounds with ice.

Can't target Rimuru with it since she can't perceive his location through the spatial distortions, nor can she pierce through it in the first place.

@Neo. All Fiction does work, but why would it be a stomp? Medaka winning due to being faster is not a stomp. It's just a win through faster activation time.

Stomp would be if:

A) Rimuru had no win condition (which isn't the case)

B) If Medaka's ability was passive.

In this case it's just a decisive win.

Bookmaker and 99% of Medaka's abilities are useless outside of AF because of Rimuru with Thought Acceleration blitzing and insta killing her. Which I still haven't gotten a concrete rebuttal to.

Allow me to restate my argument: Raphael is far faster in thinking and processing speed than either Rimuru or Medaka, so it will instantly pop Thought Acceleration, making Rimuru ten million times faster than Medaka. In that state, Rimuru will teleport to Medaka, making the distance factor irrelevant, and proceed to use every single skill he has ever had to obliterate her. He can also read her memories, letting him know about All Fiction as well as every other ability she has, leading him to eat her and take all of said abilities. Rimuru now has All Fiction and proceeds to erase Medaka with her own ability while she's inside his isolated space, if she hasn't died in the barrage of attacks he's already launched at her. All before Medaka has even perceived that a single second has passed. Is there a counter to my reasoning? A flaw in my logic somewhere? If Rimuru gets AF, can Medaka still erase him? What are the interactions now?

Assuming RImuru live from all fiction since he can resist Existence Erasure then he can udrf reactive evolution to nullified it and copy it with the data that acquired from Rapheal's parallel processing (his other Multiple Personalities).

Then we're back to whether or not Medaka can erase Rimuru instantly despite not knowing anything about him outside of "there is an enemy in New York go fight them." If it takes more than a single thought for Medaka to use All Fiction, then my scenario comes back into play, just with Rimuru using Thought Acceleration instead of Raphael.

Yeah she can erase stuff like that. Like all other users of causality manip, reality warping etc. You guys are making SBA like it's some unknown battleground.

@Elizhaa Causality Manip =\= EE, and All Fiction bypasses rimuru's Regenerationn.

Can I have a feat of her erasing someone she has no knowledge of, can't see, is several km away from her, and within a single thought before they can think? All with just a base understanding that there is a person named Rimuru she needs to fight?

You guys are taking the sba lack of knowledge way too far

The lack of knowledge is they don't know eachother's strengths weaknesses or powers

Firephoenixearl said:
Yeah she can erase stuff like that. Like all other users of causality manip, reality warping etc. You guys are making SBA like it's some unknown battleground.
@Elizhaa Causality Manip =\= EE, and All Fiction bypasses rimuru's Regenerationn.
Causality Manip can allows EE which Rimuru's resists. How is it going to bypassed his Regenerationn if Rimuru resist EE?

@Elizhaa Not all types of EE are the same though. Resisting EE which erases you from the present wouldn't lead to resisting All Fiction which erases someone from the entire timeline.

It can only be judged by what it has accomplished, and one's resistances to the ability can only be judged by the specific method by which this effect is achieved.

Literally from the EE page.

When did All Fiction ever erased someone from an entire timeline like past, present, ad future because I have been in Medaka Thread and never seens this statement and from I saw she only has EE that look it for the present?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back