• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awakened Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest vs End God Mode Medaka Kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Elizhaa isn't it the reverse? don't people have to prove Rimuru's non-corporeal nature provides resistance to Causality Manipulation? because from what I can tell it automatically bypasses non-corp.

How does Non-corporeality prvode resistance to causality manip? Last time i checked Rimuru isnt Acausal in this key. There is literally no NLF involved in Medaka All Fictioning someone who lacks resistance in any forms and exist in the same dimensionality.

First Witch you better read from above and see NLF argument is medaka power mimicry for all fiction Rimuru Resis

Why are we arguing about that. That shouldn't have even came up realistically if Bloodlusted Medaka goes for EE via causality manipulation which she does...

Oh yeah Rimuru aura kill fodder who doesnt Resist Soul manip, adalman kill people who dont Resis soul manip with a stare and Rimuru superior in every aspect

Isn't rimuru resisted existence erasure in this key and again what preventing style technique in medaka box from being copied or all fiction by medaka? Don't say it because of plot because if you guys say it like that then rimuru power cannot be copied or all fiction

Let we see velzard aura even can kill someone who Resist soul manip, her aura cover the entire continent thats why no one can life in that continent as for Rimuru? IDK from what i know he can affect alteast entire country? IDK i probably have to read it again

@Drak

That would be EE, not Causality Manipulation.

It is because styles are not powers, they are just weaponized words and they don't categorize as "powers".

Can Medaka even erase causality of something she doesn't know anything about? Heck, she wouldn't even know that not only Rimuru is a Slime, but also that he wasn't "born" in the way a human would, but rather directly formed from magical energy. Does her ability "work things out by itself" or would it just fail if she "misidentifies" her target?

NeoSuperior said:
Can Medaka even erase causality of something she doesn't know anything about? Heck, she wouldn't even know that not only Rimuru is not a Slime, but also that he wasn't "born" in the way a human would, but rather directly formed from magical energy. Does her ability "work things out by itself" or would it just fail if she "misidentifies" her target?
Considering Misogi Kumagawa who has a weaker version of All Fiction can use it to erase time, "not knowing something" isn't exactly a problem.

DrakLORD532 said:
Draguel whole body is basically magic resist and walking casuality manipulation isn't it?
I mean in His 6A version he beat 2 Dragon who are stronger than him and one of them can defeat Draguel in one on one battle

@Firephoenixearl

Don't say because it's not a power because they pretty much as supernatural as power in medaka verse and if it was rimuru he can pretty much copy something like that

And you said EE from causality manipulation not causality manipulation itself so what's your point?

Oh ***, i Remember Rimuru can kill people who doesnt Resis soul manip just by looking at them, and His range is hundreds of kilometer

GLHF22 said:
Oh ***, i Remember Rimuru can kill people who doesnt Resis soul manip just by looking at them, and His range is hundreds of kilometer
Shift of the discussion back to the argument about whether or not Medakaverse got souls in 3, 2, 1...

Firephoenixearl said:
"People he looks at"

Unknown Hero says hi.
He doesn't need to look; he just need to released his demonic aura for it to work.

To people who defend medaka, why all power except style work on ihiko? If ihiko resisted being copied and all fiction why style work? Because inconsistency like that the reason why medaka verse always seen as NLF in term of all fiction and power mimicry, and don't say it because ihiko is from another dimension because if you guys use it like that then ultimate skill uriel was enough to stomp medaka

Does Medaka even have anything that can observe someone 4km away? Does her Causality Manipulation work if she doesn't even know ANYTHING about her target aside from maybe their name? Rimuru can hide his aura and shapeshift too. And he got much better perception abilities than Medaka from what I can see.

GLHF22 said:
Well to be fair medaka aint hidding when bloodlust ON
Actually, she can. "Bloodlust" doesn't trigger any CIS or PIS actions, though not sure about "weaknesses". But it would not make anyone rage forward blindly like a mad bull. Instead they become focused entirely on winning the match no matter the cost.

To be honest this might become a stealthmatch if both sides hiding abilities work. In terms of pure intelligence Rimuru is a bit ahead with full Extraordinary Genius vs Medaka's Genius in problemsolving and Extraordinary Genius in Information Gathering.

He doesn't need to look; he just need to released his demonic aura for it to work.

He can look at people for hundreds of kilometers as for His aura is Atleast 20km from what i Remember

Magic Perception also allow characters like Rimuru to see with their range even when blind.

The Causality said:
Wew this thread is a real pain

Anyway, since it's bloodlust, Medaka Time Erase + All Fiction or simply All Fiction i guess
Won't work because of SBA though. She doesn't know who her target is. Rimuru can easily disguise himself and use techniques like Shadow Step to "assassinate" her before she can react, or simply use his Soul Manipulation.

Does she have anything to perceive Rimuru 4km away? All Fiction's range sounds fine and all, but I don't see it giving her "vision range" too.

According to sba you know who your target is and that you're in a fight otherwise both fighters would just go away

Additionally sbaverse is apparently empty besides the fighters

Paul Frank said:
According to sba you know who your target is and that you're in a fight otherwise both fighters would just go away

Additionally sbaverse is apparently empty besides the fighters
Empty in terms of other people but since the "standard location" is New York Central Park (or at least the layout of it) there are still trees (and possibly animals). Rimuru catches a squirell and can then mimic a squirell, for example. Also "no knowledge whatsoever". Not sure how names or appearence are treated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back