• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awakened Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest vs End God Mode Medaka Kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Infinite Prison: The ability to seal targets for an eternity in an imaginary infinite space, the ability doesn't permit interference from the outside, and also doesn't weaken overtime.h

this seal he can uses it as barrier as well

medaka lucky she is just fight Awakened Demon Lord Rimuru cuz True Dragon Rimuru will solos medaka verse XD

@Cel

There are no souls in Medaka, the only thing aching to it would be medaka talking to her mom in the dream world, but i don't think we accept that as a soul.

Also All Fiction still works wonders.

I am surprised it's not on his profile. He actually got a feat of resisting causality manipulation. Ultimate Skill users (or was it True Heroes and True Demon Lords?) were able to remember and witness Chloe's existence when anyone else forgot about her because two of her existed at the same time.

Not sure if Rimuru's profile had it but it got lost when the split for WN and LN happened or something.

Might have to CRT that back in later, I guess.

NeoSuperior said:
I am surprised it's not on his profile. He actually got a feat of resisting causality manipulation. Ultimate Skill users (or was it True Heroes and True Demon Lords?) were able to remember and witness Chloe's existence when anyone else forgot about her because two of her existed at the same time.

Not sure if Rimuru's profile had it but it got lost when the split for WN and LN happened or something.

Might have to CRT that back in later, I guess.
Indeed yeah. Rimuru should also resist Power Mimicry as CP highlight Ed and the fact that Ultimate Skills users can fake their skills information when it being analyze d. A CRT might solve these cases, indeed.

I'am just here for add more shitstorm:

All Fiction Should work against Rimuru but it's Out of Character for Medaka to use it

@CP Medaka doesn't have NPI because this ability has been added after the creation of her profile (Sailor Moon and Seiya doesn't have it too but everyone know that they can interact with NC) but she can interact with NC being

>Bloodlusted

Okay, why are we debating if Medaka can copy Rimuru's abilities if she's just going to die the moment the fight starts as Medaka just erases her time and deletes her with All Fiction?

TriforcePower1 said:
>Bloodlusted
Okay, why are we debating if Medaka can copy Rimuru's abilities if she's just going to die the moment the fight starts as Medaka just erases her time and deletes her with All Fiction?
1. Copying is passive.

2. I didn't know Rimuru didn't resist AF so i derped there.

If technique in medaka verse cannot be copied, what preventing them so? Because there's a reason why ultimate skill cannot be copied in the slime verse itself

Bwt rimuru fra

DrakLORD532 said:
If technique in medaka verse cannot be copied, what preventing them so? Because there's a reason whay ultimate skill cannot be copied in the slime verse itself
Bwt rimuru fra
Well it's a weird case with styles, but not because you need a strong soul or a strong mind. It's more of a plot reason if im gonna be fair.

Wut? Rimu arguments earlier didn't explain how she deals with Medaka's Causality Manip, do pls explain that before voting.

Yeah no, with Medaka bloodlusted and Rimuru not resisting causality manip i dont see how Medaka dosnt just lolAllFiction Rimumur out of existence.

Voting Medaka before someone proof that All Fiction dosnt just outright delete Rimuru from existence.

It's weird that this thread got so long without anyone arguing 'Medaka thinks' I guess we all just assumed Rimuru resists like everything else lol.

Since when all fiction work on Rimuru? Better look at His profile again, also thats weird Rimuru didnt resist causality manip, he should scale to Dagruel, also IIRC Shion chaotic fate is causality manip, pretty sure Rimuru Resist it even more

Elizhaa said:
Blackcurrant91 said:
It's weird that this thread got so long without anyone arguing 'Medaka thinks' I guess we all just assumed Rimuru resists like everything else lol.
I mean Rimuru does resist everthing else and Medaka sadly don't have Soul Manipulation or Non-Physical Interaction abilities or feats to affect Rimuru Tempest.
Affecting causality doesn't care if you're a spirit. It erases either way. The very concept of causality medaka is manipulating is far more abstract than what Rimuru can ever hope to be. All Fiction still works.

GLHF22 said:
Since when all fiction work on Rimuru? Better look at His profile again, also thats weird Rimuru didnt resist causality manip, he should scale to Dagruel, also IIRC Shion chaotic fate is causality manip, pretty sure Rimuru Resist it even more
Pretty sure their vote are based on NLF argument

If her Causality Manipulation has no feat of affecting Non-corperal or Intangible characters, then it would a NFL to say it can,

Elizhaa said:
If her Causality Manipulation has no feat of affecting Non-corperal or Intangible characters, then it would a NFL to say it can,
Nah, where did you get that? Soul or no soul doesn't somehow mean Rimuru wasn't born. Medaka just makes it so that slime never Isekai'd and calls it a day.

Literally on the page for non-corp

'Incorporeal beings can be killed through;

among other means. Some Non-Corporeal beings, for example, require bodies to survive, and therefore can be killed by destroying their bodies and keeping them from getting any hosts.'

Causality manipulation trumps non-corp. You just have to think about it for a second and it makes sense as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back