• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I dunno

Either way it should give the 9-As something

If we get a good resolution shot of the blast I bet we could see about it in further detail

Wouldn't it make him a stone wall of some sort ? His attack potency wouldn't be affected even it's possible.

Probably, but for Hawkeye and people like them they've had CQC fights where they're on par with people who can damage them

Well we need those missile explosions calculated so we can actually give a link to the feat except just saying they lived it as it looks building level

Yeah

The problem is the Blu Ray isn't out so footage isn't easy to just grab

At worst we can still decide for the other subjects of the thread and we'll wait for calculating, even if we have to wait for the Blu-Ray.

We could but it's not to my personal preference

DMUA said:
Okay, so I posted this as a meme on Discord, but I think there's legit credibility in it, if only slight
TBH I still have the 7-As being High 6-B across the board lingering in my mind

Cause Thor's awakening on a surface level was only just realizing he didn't need his hammer, by itself it doesn't imply a power increase.
Are you forgetting that Hela crushed Mjolnir and causally stomped her brother at her weakest?

It wasn't until after awakening his true power that he stood any sort of chance against her despite her apparently getting more powerful the longer she stayed on Asgard.

Not to mention, when Thor fights the Hulk in Ragnorok, he's on somewhat even terms with him normally. But the moment he taps into his true power, he is able to send the Hulk flying with a single punch.

There's a clear and substantial difference in power between Pre-Awakened Thor and Post-Awakening Thor.

Yet, said Hulk is also rated as High 6-B as he's comparable to Thor and was able to square off with Thanos until Thanos could get into the groove of CQCing him.....

Oh boy this series

MCU scaling has not been very good tbh.

AKM sama said:
MCU scaling has not been very good tbh.
Is it just not good here, or is it worse elsewhere? I would like to see.

Also, what do you feel about the Far From Home trailers?

Scaling is really only consistent in a self-contained solo movie. Anything involving crossovers and multiple superheroes leads to issues.

Can anyone knowledgeable on the MCU give input here?: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2996812

My friend hella disagree with all those people who fought Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet being High 6-B because the power stone is from The Celestials (Marvel Cinematic Universe) which is a 5-A so that means they should be at least a Tier 5?

Power stone AP varies and none of the people he fought have any feats near that level. Power Stone also doesn't amp his physicals in any way so Thanos isn't 5-A either.

I mean, if he uses the Power Stone on something really big like a planet or the Titan moon, sure. But in general for the casual blast or usage, its probably around Thanos' level or far lesser.

Yeah, Thanos himself isn't 5-A, the Power Stone is (as well as the Incomplete Gauntlet). I hope we'll soon come to a conclusion about the complete Gauntlet (though it should be 3-A to me) but at least it's clear he is only 5-A with the Stones. He isn't even High 6-A ou Tier 5 like somoene suggested he would be on the thread.

It makes sense narratively I guess. They want to nerf certain characters to let others have their time shine. Iron Man died, Cap got old, Hulk is crippled, Thor is fat.

You know Hulk could've potentially went world breaker when holding up the building. It was the perfect opportunity.

Yeah

banner has generally been getting the short end of the MCU stick.

TBF, the whole thematic thing with the stones is that to harness their powers there needs to be some kind of trade off. To get the soul stone u gotta yeet ur daughter off a cliff, to dust half of all sentient life u gotta be ready to lose an arm, to bring back half of all sentient life u gotta lose an arm etc. The stones always came at an irreversible cost. If the Hulk used the stones and suddenly got off Scot free it kind of sucks out all the dramatic weight the power of the stones have.

Edit: this said, I do agree Banner and the Hulk have been painfully under-utilised

I don't think it'll be permanent though, The Hulk is one of the most popular marvel heroes, I can totally see Banner losing control and going 100% Hulk again, healing his arm.

They seem to just want to take the original Avengers out of the picture.

Tony and Nat dead, Hawkeye prob retired, Cap is old, Hulk is injuried and Thor won't be on Earth for a while.

I think because he is sulk is the main reason he isn't healing or the stones permanently hurt his arm

It makes sense for his character arc in which Hulk finally was used for something good instead of violence unlike every other Avengers movie.

I think scotts daughter may join her father in crime fighting like she dose in the comics

But this of course my be in ant man 3 or some other time

@Spinosaurus

It's highly implied that his daughter will be the girl Hawkeye instead of whoever the hell it was in the comics

Back