• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It would be a great way to introduce Mutants. We saw that IS can grant powers to individuals (Wanda, Pietro, Carol) so maybe, when the snap(s) happened, the energy from the Stones hit people who gained powers that come from the Stones and we'll have Mutants of Class 1, 2, 3, etc.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I recently learned that people are shipping Carol Danvers with Spider-Man and I'm not sure what to make of it.
nani sore

Davidsteel1 said:
I have a question. In the movie Rocket says that Thanos' first snap sent a wave of power/energy never before seen all across the universe with earth at ground zero. Then Banner says that the energy that the stones give off is mostly made up of gamma. I realise that erasing half of all sentient life is largely a hax feat but is it possible to calculate the amount of energy that Rocket notes the first snap released? Especially since it works under the assumption that it reached every part of the observable universe? I'm not a math or science guy but I was just curious.
I too am interested. Would a wave of gamma radiation that reaches every part of the known universe be above 5-A?

Real radiation would take an inconceivably larger amount of time to reach throughout all of the universe though. And it's not really a matter of energy (I could light up a torch and it's light could eventually "reach" the other side of the galaxy, just with a extremely small intensity).

>MFW simply 5 lines of dialogue = ship

>MAN I WISH MY LIFE WAS THAT SIMPLE CUZ I'D HAVE A HAREM BY NOW OVO

Dvorak1902 said:
Real radiation would take an inconceivably larger amount of time to reach throughout all of the universe though. And it's not really a matter of energy (I could light up a torch and it's light could eventually "reach" the other side of the galaxy, just with a extremely small intensity).
Can an amount of energy to move that much radiation to every part of the known universe be quantified? Also, unlike a torch, we can be confident the snap generated a very large amount of radiation, and that it did not take very long at all to reach other parts of the universe.

Also, I don't know physics that well, but I don't understand the significance of the torch's light's intensity weakening with distance. I'd assume the Snap's energy would de-intensify with distance, but not as drastically, so it might be more notable.

So what if it was just gamma radiation accelerated or forcefully moved? Is there an easily moving type of radiation we can assume? Ideally gamma, but other types might be debatable, I'd think.

Matthew Schroeder said:
People got extreme /ss/ vibes from her smirking "Hey Peter Parker. You got something for me?" line.
I mean the way she said it didn't really match the tone of the scene lmao

at it's current trajectory Endgame will fall short of Avatar's total gross by a few million :(

Hopefully far from home and give EG that boost later in it's legs

the more reason to bring in SpiderGwen in the MCU

• create an MCU Gwen
  • Kill her in the Maintimeline
  • Introduction of the Multiverse brings in SpiderGwen
  • Create an Interesting Relationship between Peter and Gwen
Peter Parker dies in Gwen's timeline (like in the comics) and Gwen dies in Peter's

we will have Miles at some point

Gwen+Peter+Miles for the Big Three Spiderheroes of the MCU

But alas Sony ;/

SPider gwendo

Or they could have Sony do their thing with a Spider Gwen movie, and some others, then do a cross-promotion crossover with Spiderverse.

Holland Spider-man

Spider Gwen

Garfield Spider-man

Maguire retired Spider-man

Hell, gimme the freaking Supaidaman with all his mecha-riding glory.

Isn't Prowler a confirmed character in the MCU? It'd be cool to see Childish Gambino playing an actual role in the MCU.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I recently learned that people are shipping Carol Danvers with Spider-Man and I'm not sure what to make of it.
Because they appear in the same scene so obviously they must be shipped, also they both use red and blue for their uniforms so 100% confirmed canon! That aside, I don't know if these people have realized that Peter is like 15 and Captain Marvel almost 50, which in my experience, it's probably the main appeal for them... Her movie takes place before Peter was born for crying out loud.

I though Marvel stopped aging but yeah, she's at least in her 30s. She has no business being paired with a minor.

Sir Ovens said:
I though Marvel stopped aging but yeah, she's at least in her 30s. She has no business being paired with a minor.
She doesn't age but is still around 50 chronologically.

Not even technically, he literally ceased to exist in between the time-skipped. The part that makes less sense is that Peter is obviously being set up to end up with with MJ, and considering his last crush in Homecoming, I don't think he's very interested in white blond females...

Back