• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I kinda want to see an adaptation of The Siege, where during the events of Guardians 3, New Asgard gets attacked every now and then by unscrupulous groups who have massive dislike for alien beings. Attacks escalating to the point that Valkyrie is forced to convert their small village into a fortress. Thor, having just come home after his time with the Guardians, Warlock and BRB, finds his new home at war, and this could lead to a King Thor storyline at some point.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsmjOlrHj2Q

>Alex Mercer being listed

John Cena voice: Are you sure about that?
This is saying he can solo the Avengers.

Well we have a list of characters who can solo the Tournament of Power in the Dragon Ball universe, we can just make a list of characters who can defeat Thanos (base, with Cosmic Cube, with the Infinity Gauntlet, with Heart of the Universe).

Are they re-releasing the movie just so it surpasses Avatar lol

Why not? Avatar had like twice? the amount of time in theaters, along with being marketed primarily as a 3D experience. Not to mention that Disney did a bold move to not move it despite being so close to John Wick and Pikachu.

I'd dig it though. Those precious 3 minutes or so added may or may not contain crucial information about the MCU, like maybe, they got Danny De Vito to play Wolverine or Keanu Reeves to play TOAA.

I heard there are 9 extra minutes including a post-credits scene.

I used Disney to destroy Disney...

I generally don't like criticizing other's tastes but yeah, MCU's movies are at least decent unlike Sequel #82010 to Zombie Franchise XYZ.

Shadowbokunohero said:
unpopular Opinion

Disney is Dominating because for the most part their movies are at least servicable to Good

competitors need to catch up.
I wouldnt shit on Disney so much if it wasnt for their live action remakes of movies that were already good, and that will always be better than the live action remake.

Yeah. 50/50 Disney is 50 positive for the MCU and the 50 negative is for most everything else, especially the "Live Action" (no it's not, it's CGI) remakes.

Gemmysaur said:
Yeah. 50/50 Disney is 50 positive for the MCU and the 50 negative is for most everything else, especially the "Live Action" (no it's not, it's CGI) remakes.
They aint gonna stop with those either.

Ueah, they make to much money. The live action Aladdin remake broke 1 billion dollars iirc and none of the other's have failed commercially. So there's zero incentive for them to stop.

The Disney remakes are shallow lazy ways of making films but they are at worst derravitve , none of them can be outright called Bad (Maybe Dumbo) and Audiences love them, as much as the internet likes to complain they are in the Minority.

I thought it was common sense that popular Ôëá good by this point. Not that this discussion is worth anything at this point...

Back