• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bedroombedrock said:
Wait, what did he do that most ice users can't figure out how to do? I'm confused
He cannot build many ice objects like other normal ice users,but he could freeze anything he touch including air itself. Also he could reach absolute zero temperature. More info you can read on his profile.

Bedroombedrock said:
Wait, what did he do that most ice users can't figure out how to do? I'm confused
Absolute zero and the haulting of matter and motion is something White Album can do but most ise users in media don't do. It's usually considered the highest end of ice abilities, Ghiaccio's issues is that he doesn't have big dick range.

I have to give Ghiaccio a bit of credit, his abilities and control over ice I feel are more impressive than anything Avdol showcased.

Avdol also might have a problem with his durability.

Unsure for now.

Avdol's control over his fire is near perfect, I'm not sure how much it could do though. I suppose that if he found that weak spot he could easily send flames into it, but would he be able to melt the ice Ghiaccio uses to cover it up?

That said, Avdol has more range, and with speed equalized he has all the time he needs to figure out a solution.

I think we should also take into account the fact that white album can protect ghiaccio from bullets, though I'm not sure if it'll help much if its made of ice, and since he can reach absolute zero, he could possibly just fizzle out magicians red's fire mid-stream and find a way to close the gap.

That's the problem for Avdol, I doubt he can get through that ice. That said, isn't Gently Weeps very tiring for Ghiaccio?

yea, but theres nothing really stopping him from using it and moving in very quickly to seal the deal or he could also possibly chip off avdol in bits such as freezing parts of him at a time then doing something else while avdol is busy with that

Speed is equalized, I can't see "moving in very quickly" as a very worthwhile strategy.

Yes, but Avdol's pretty perceptive and an expert on Stands, he's gonna realize his Stand's range is superior and the other guy's trying to make up for it.

That wasn't a vote, I'm not sure on the result, I think it should be debated more. I do think he wins, though.

Kind of an old thread but just as a point I don’t think Absolute Zero would even help Ghiacchio here. Absolute Zero is around -270 Celsius, pretty cold, but Avdol’s fire once burned a huge hole through limestone which has a melting point of 825 Celsius and can melt steel which melts at up to 2,500 Farenheit, so his fire seems to be able to burn a lot hotter than Ghiacchio can make it cold.

Last edited:
Back