• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Background: avdol just killed a stand users with Magician's Red but beause how big the battle was he was seen leaving the site and the random civilains called for a hero unfortunately the hero endeavor is near and starts looking around for suspects

Setting: Middle of the city in MHA

10 Meters apart

Avdol has bear basic knowledge
EndeavorSmashTap
Yes I am Avdol
Muhammad Avdol

Shoulda been All Might or Silva Zoldyck vs Avdol since they have the same Japanese / English VA

Isnt Endeavor's AP above Avdol's? I think not being able to see stands is irrelevant if you lack the force to kill your foe. Avdol himself is an ordinary guy minus his stand so its obvious 1 hit from Endeavor is enough to kill him. But Magician's Red not being visible to Endeavor makes it unpredictable (sort of)

I vote Endeavor, about 97% of stand users are glass cannons

Endeavor stomps. Avdol can't even harm him and gets one-shotted. Endeavor not being to see Stands is actually an adventage to him, because that means he'll outright one-shot Avdol himself.

Endeavor's AP and durability are much higher than Avdol's and the latter has no hax to bypass this. Endeavor wins and apprehends Avdol with ease.

I mean advil does have the whole suffocating the opponent by burning all the oxygen in the area thing he used against Joseph

Magician's Red can control any and all kinds of flames including those not of its own so fire attacks outright don't work. Avdol can also control the temperature and tangibility of fire and can tell MR to garrote Enji with Red Bind. The flames of Red Bind aren't hot, burn away breathable air and you're gonna need Star Platinum level of lifting strength (Class K) to break out of it. With Enji's physicals at a whopping Unknown tier and his Quirk useless, I can only see Magician's Red choke Endeavor out.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Magician's Red can control any and all kinds of flames including those not of its own so fire attacks outright don't work. Avdol can also control the temperature and tangibility of fire and can tell MR to garrote Enji with Red Bind. The flames of Red Bind aren't hot, burn away breathable air and you're gonna need Star Platinum level of lifting strength (Class K) to break out of it. With Enji's physicals at a whopping Unknown tier and his Quirk useless, I can only see Magician's Red choke Endeavor out.
If all of that is true , then avdol low key stomp imo ( don't know much about those two)

Well, ok, but that's just a stomp on the reverse because Endeavor would be the one unable to do anything now.

Back