• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jotaro Kujo vs Neopolitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So actually no, looking over this again, Neo should take this fairly easily, her illusions should actually allow her to just bypass SP outright
Now explain how she gets a single hit in, Plat can still pick up even the faintest movements, the moment she even attempts to hit him, she's getting brutalized at light speed.

Like, he literally picked up a micro level entity trying to sneak attack from behind. Plat is also capable of retaliating back on contact, the moment she breaks his skin, she's getting throttled.

She's literally moving thousands of times slower than SP. She has no chance of even hitting him, especially when SP could casually sense whenever she's coming at him.
How would he sense her exactly? The only thing SP has better by way of senses is a generic 'extreme precision', that wouldnt help him bypass her turning the entire battlefield into an AoE illusion she can control at will

Just in case, you're talking about this emoji, right?

🐸
Untitled32_20221218143618.png

Now explain how she gets a single hit in, Plat can still pick up even the faintest movements, the moment she even attempts to hit him, she's getting brutalized at light speed.

Like, he literally picked up a micro level entity trying to sneak attack from behind. Plat is also capable of retaliating back on contact, the moment she breaks his skin, she's getting throttled.
Also to add insult to injury Part 4 SP, who is inferior to his Part 3 self, could blitz Killer Queen, who is Relativistic, while weakened and without Jotaro's commands.

How would he sense her exactly? The only thing SP has better by way of senses is a generic 'extreme precision', that wouldnt help him bypass her turning the entire battlefield into an AoE illusion she can control at will
Being able to sense a micro level entity and hold it with such precision he wouldn't crush it isn't "generic". And Neo has no chance of landing a single hit on him with her vastly inferior speed. From Jotaro's POV, she's practically be a statue.

Uh, by just doing it? Need I remind you even early on, Plat could sense a microscopic cell sized entity trying to sneak attack Jotaro, and plucked him out of the air.

She has to be close though for Plat to pick up on it tho, so if she stays away she's fine
There's also the fact Jotaro and others can sense bloodlust but I haven't compiled all the scans and statements for that CRT

bros, jotaro has mftl reactions alongside his mftl reaction stand that can move on its own to protect jotaro lmao, he isn't getting hit :frug:

Uh, by just doing it? Need I remind you even early on, Plat could sense a microscopic cell sized entity trying to sneak attack Jotaro, and plucked him out of the air.

She has to be close though for Plat to pick up on it tho, so if she stays away she's fine
There's also the fact Jotaro and others can sense bloodlust but I haven't compiled all the scans and statements for that CRT
Star Platinum managed to detect a fly in a blackened picture that it is almost impossible to find with machines and drew it with precision 🥱

She could catch him off guard if Plat isn't on guard, but that's doubtful
bros, jotaro has mftl reactions alongside his mftl reaction stand that can move on its own to protect jotaro lmao, he isn't getting hit :frug:
It's a downscale and it should be perception now that that's a thing 🥱

Yall keep saying 'microscopic entity' like that means anything here, Lovers wasnt concealed by an AoE illusion that removes any and all forms of sound it makes while also keeping it behind a wall of illusions

Star Platinum managed to detect a fly in a blackened picture that it is almost impossible to find with machines and drew it with precision 🥱
That's eyesight tho not actual sensing 🦍

"Star Platinum can see small things" =/= Star Platinum can see through multi-layered illusory camouflage 🥱

Yall keep saying 'microscopic entity' like that means anything here, Lovers wasnt concealed by an AoE illusion that removes any and all forms of sound it makes while also keeping it behind a wall of illusions

"Star Platinum can see small things" =/= Star Platinum can see through multi-layered illusory camoflauge
Lmao, Star Platinum wasn't even looking at Lovers as it was approaching, it got close to Jotaro, Plat shot out and plucked it

Also sound isn't one of his enhanced senses so either way

You still haven't answered on how she can even land a blow on someone far faster than her.
The fact that he wont know where she is attacking from and thus wouldnt be able to properly dodge, seeing as its not at all in character for jotaro to flail wildly on the off-chance that an attack he cant see is coming at him

Cool? It still had nothing actively concealing its presence beyond being small
Yeah? And? Does Neo still displace the air, generate pressure and so on while she's moving even if she's totally imperceptible? Because if so, it ain't helping if she gets close, Plat didn't locate Lovers from sound nor vision, he senses him coming from behind, if Itvwas vision he'd have been looking at where it was coming from before hand, not after it got to close.

Yeah? And? Does Neo still displace the air, generate pressure and so on while she's moving even if she's totally imperceptible? Because if so, it ain't helping if she gets close, Plat didn't locate Lovers from sound nor vision, he senses him coming from behind, if Itvwas vision he'd have been looking at where it was coming from before hand, not after it got to close.
Boyo, Jotaro outright said that SP caught Lovers with a combination of its enhanced eyesight and precise reflexes coupled with figuring that Dan would pull that trick anyways, neither of which are going to help with an opponent it cant actively see or hear

The fact that he wont know where she is attacking from and thus wouldnt be able to properly dodge, seeing as its not at all in character for jotaro to flail wildly on the off-chance that an attack he cant see is coming at him
He could just have Star Platinum smash her face in the moment she breaks his skin given the discrepancy in reactions
Shit like that happens often enough tbh
Boyo, Jotaro outright said that SP caught Lovers with a combination of its enhanced eyesight and precise reflexes coupled with figuring that Dan would pull that trick anyways, neither of which are going to help with an opponent it cant actively see or hear
Yeah, he did. No shit he caught him by seeing him, you're ignoring the part right before that though.
Jotaro knowing It was going to happen doesn't make him know when exactly it'd happen, especially within a several minute time frame.

Matter of the fact is, The Lovers approached from behind, Plat came out and caught it. When he came out, obviously his eyesight played a part but he still sensed it approach, don't just ignore half the scene dude 🦍

But the fact you didn't deny that she generates displacement gives me my answer.

Like why is this a match 😐

Why jotaro spam when it's always stomps via time stop and jojo stand speed + layered intangible stands
No time stop, if it was we wouldn't have even got this far
It almost stopped at the second point tho but here we are

Even if the illusions worked and Neo managed to get a hit in, the moment she even touches his skin Star Platinum will absolutely destroy the living shit out of her via his absurdly faster speed.

bro ask peppersalt, i didn't make this
I'm mostly just doing this based on what currently works on my Rainbow Dash VS Match Up Thread, another character immune to speed equalization.

I was gonna make her fight Dr. Kondraki who is well known for his illusionary butterflies and I was hoping I can try it out for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back